剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
格里高利·霍尔 首席照明
Gregory Hall, lead gaffer.
卡尔·威廉姆斯 机械组
Carl Williams, grip department.
我是雷蒙德·安斯利 导演
And I'm Raymond Ainsley, the director.
我们来拍电影《梅格》吧
Let's make a picture called Meg.
我搞不懂你们为什么要鼓掌
I don't know why you're all applauding,
我要了每个部门的预算
I've asked for budgets from all departments,
你们全超支了
and every one of you is over.
确切来说 超支了十万美元
One hundred thousand dollars over, to be specific.
如果不控制到预算以内
Until you all come in on budget,
这部电影拍不出来
this film is not going to get made,
所以 如果我是你们就不会鼓掌
so I would hold the applause if I were you.
这个数值反映了 我们需要什么
I think that number might reflect what we may need
才能让制♥作♥符合我的设想
to make this picture the way I want to make it.
恕我直言 安斯利先生
With all due respect, Mr. Ainsley,
你不知道你需要什么
you don't know what you need.
绿化部门 三万美元
Greens department, $30,000.
你认为背景里摇曳的植物
Do you think plants waving in the background
要批百分之十的预算
warrants 10% of the budget?
不 塞缪尔先生 这个可以缩减
No, um, Mr. Samuels... I can get that down.
发型
Hair.
这他妈怎么回事 莎伦
I mean, what the fuck, Sharon?
好吧 没错
Well, okay, yes,
通常这个数字囊括四位造型师
that number reflects four stylists most days.
如果只要一位 数字是多少
How about just one? What's that number?
那样的话
Yes, that's...
数字就小多了
That's a much smaller number.
-我立刻着手去做 -很好
- I'll get into it. - Good.
趁我还记得 我们需要一次工作晚宴
Before I forget, let's have a working dinner.
我想重温一下剧本
I want to go over the script.
没问题
Sure.
但我记得您说剧本已经很不错了
I thought you said the script was in good shape though.
是不错
It is.
但没有最好只有更好
"Good" can always be "Better."
接下来
All right?
他总令人目眩神迷 那个理查德
He just never ceases to dazzle, that Richard.
天生的领导
Such a natural leader.
总是很苛刻 知道吗
So exacting, you know?
这个男人相信伟大
This is a man who believes that greatness
源于锤炼
comes from refinement.
-你爱上他了 是不是 -没有
- You're in love with him, aren't you? - No.
爱上他也无可厚非
There's nothing wrong with that.
约他出来 看看他的反应
Ask him out on a date. See what he says.
艾薇丝 我早忘记怎么约会了
Avis, I--I've forgotten how.
上一个和我约会的男人
You know, the last man I went on a date with
是朗·钱尼
was Lon Chaney.
朗·钱尼 天呐 艾伦
Lon Chaney? Jesus, Ellen.
而且你也知道
Besides, you know, I...
我很享受制片厂的生活
I just love my studio life.
我爱它
I love it.
我拼命工作
I work my tail off and I
每晚离开时都...心满意足
leave here every evening... satisfied.
我很满足
I am content
每晚花时间读剧本
to spend my evenings reading scripts
并在火炉边大嚼乐芝饼干
and munching on stupid Ritz crackers by the fireside.
听听你说的
Listen to you!
在夜晚和爱人互相依偎难道不好吗
Wouldn't it be nice to cuddle up at night to someone you love?
那当然好 但
Well, of course it would be, but...
理查德是正确人选吗
Is Richard the one?
你也知道
You know...
偶尔他也绯闻缠身
he is the subject of occasional rumors.
是的 我听说他有些不同
Yes, I've heard that he's a certain way,
但我从没见识过
but I've never seen it.
-就是啊 -都这么多年了 难道我们会不知道吗
- No. - After all these years, wouldn't we know?
是的 按理说是该知道的
Yes, I mean, you'd think we would.
不如这样
How about this...
《李·米勒》的剧本
The Lee Miller script...
和他说你想谈谈选角的事
You tell him you want to talk through some casting ideas.
给他做晚饭
Make him dinner,
酒过三巡
and after a few drinks,
采取行动
make your move.
老天爷
Oh, God.
万一他被吓到了呢
What if he were just horrified?
不 我真的
No. I--I really, I...
老实说 我不认为
I, honestly--I don't think
我能挺过这种尴尬
I would survive the embarrassment.
艾伦 我不希望看你受到伤害
Ellen, the last thing I want is for you to get hurt,
但你在崖边驻足观望太久了
but you've been standing on the precipice forever.
天呐 别笑了
Oh, God. Don't laugh.
快停下
Stop it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我是克莱尔·伍德 饰演莎拉·华兹华斯
I'm Claire Wood, I play Sarah Wadsworth.
杰克·卡斯泰洛 饰演山姆·哈灵顿
Hi, Jack Castello. I play Sam Harrington,
浪漫男主角
the romantic lead.
我是卡米尔·华盛顿 饰演梅格·恩尼丝
Hi, I am Camille Washington and I play Meg Ennis.
我是黄柳霜
I am Anna May Wong.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也不曾想到
I also never believed
自己会再次坐在这种桌子旁
I would be sitting at one of these tables again.
我非常高兴饰演卡罗琳一角
I am very happy to be playing the role of Caroline.
我是阿奇·科曼 本片编剧
And I'm Archie Coleman, screenwriter.
大家到齐了
All right, that's everyone.
直奔主题吧 "《梅格》
Let's dive right in, shall we? "Meg...
由阿奇·科曼编剧"
screenplay by Archie Coleman."
"内景 百老汇剧院 夜晚
"Interior, Broadway theater, night.
百老汇舞台剧的幕布拉开
The curtain opens on the Broadway play.
观众席中 一位年轻的黑人女性 梅格
In the audience, we see a young woman of color, Meg,
坐在前排
seated in the front row.
掌声起 卡罗琳·李走上舞台
Applause as Caroline Lee walks on stage.
她鞠了一躬 与前排的女孩对视一眼
She takes a bow and locks eyes with the girl in the front row.
不久后 戏剧开始 镜头对准梅格的脸
A moment, then the play begins as camera holds on Meg's face.
一位舞台剧演员同卡罗琳说话"
A stage actress speaks to Caroline."
你在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
我刚来
I just came in.
-你想要什么 -什么都不要
- What do you want? - I don't want anything.
有人告诉我 在这儿等
I was told to wait at this place.
"观众在梅格周围笑个不停
"The audience laughing all around her,
她凝望着
Meg just stares
镜头切换至外景 舞台门 夜晚
as we cut to exterior, stage door, night...
她的眼神不再疯狂
The crazed look now absent from her eyes,
梅格仰望面前的好莱坞标志
Meg stares up in awe at the Hollywoodland sign in front of her,
被其威严震撼"
struck by its majesty."
你在这儿啊 老朋友
There you are, old friend.
不知何故 我早知道会这样结束
Somehow I always knew it would end up this way.
"画面缓切至
"Dissolve to:
梅格抓住脚手架的手
Meg's hands grasp the scaffolding
她正爬上巨大H的背面
as she climbs up the backside of the enormous H.
登顶时 风轻抚她的发梢
As she reaches the top, wind whipping her hair,
她的眼里盈满泪水
her eyes welling with tears,
她看到山姆
she spots Sam
从下方的阴影中出现"
emerging from the shadows below."
山姆 你来干什么
Sam, what are you doing here?
别管我 这是我的宿命
Leave me alone, this is my destiny,
我自己一个人的
mine and mine alone.
梅格 我不会让你这么做
Meg, I won't let you do it.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you
你也知道我不会让你抛下一切
and you know I won't let you throw it all away.
我做不到 山姆 我再也撑不下去了
I can't, Sam. I can't! I can't do it anymore.
"镜头拉至梅格的脚 她踩空了
"Close on Meg's foot as it slips.
又支撑住自己"
She catches herself."
关于自杀 你之前是怎么对我说的
What did you tell me about killing yourself?
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表