剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
性♥交♥吗 因为我不管做什么都要告诉卡米尔
having sex? 'Cause whatever I do, I gotta tell Camille.
雷蒙德 我们会尽量让你做一些正常的
Raymond, we'll try to funnel all the tame stuff to you.
杰克 你觉得呢
Jack, what do you say?
伙计们 我不行
Fellas, I can't.
我不能回到那样 我已经金盆洗手了
I can't go back to that. I gave that up.
我向自己保证过
I made a promise to myself,
为了我的家庭 我不会再做那种事 所以
for my family, that I wouldn't do it anymore. So...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么鬼
What the hell?
亨丽埃塔
Henrietta?
亲爱的 你在这里做什么
Sweetheart, what are you doing here?
只是和老朋友叙叙旧
Just catching up with some old friends.
-你们要在这里吃晚饭吗 -不
- Oh, You were going to eat dinner here? - No.
好吧
Okay.
-我们走吗 -我们走吧
- Should we go? - Yeah, let's get outta here.
伙计们 对不起 再见
Fellas, I'm sorry. I'll see you around.
没关系 老兄
All right, man.
我只是觉得 对于那些党卫军卫队
I just think, for those SS guards,
我们不该找名演员来演
we actually shouldn't cast with named actors.
我觉得
I-- I think that, uh,
在一片惊恐中 感觉很奇怪
it's a little odd in the midst of all that horror
观众突然说
for the audience to suddenly say,
曾四次被提名为奥斯卡最佳男配角
以独特的嗓音和经常出演反派人物而出名
"看 那是亲爱的克劳德·雷恩斯"
"Oh, look, there's that darling Claude Rains."
对 我觉得你说的没错
Yes, I think you're right.
-顺便一提 晚餐很美味 -我很高兴你喜欢
- Dinner was delicious, by the way. - Oh, I'm glad to hear it.
不过他看起来的确像纳粹 不是吗
He does look like a Nazi, though, doesn't he?
克劳德·雷恩斯
Claude Rains?
确实
He does.
那么问题来了 谁来演希♥特♥勒♥
Which begs the question: who plays Hitler?
我也在考虑这个问题
You know, I've been thinking about that.
虽然只有一场戏 但那是一场大戏
It's just the one scene, but God, it's good.
而且那可是希♥特♥勒♥
And it's Hitler for Pete's sake!
任何称职的演员
Any actor worth his salt
都应该不惜一切代价来试镜
should give anything to come in and test.
你知道我们该怎么做吗
You know what we should do?
我们应该让每个人都试一次镜
We should test everybody in town,
不管他们有多么不合适这个角色
no matter how ridiculously wrong they are for it,
就为了看看他们演绎的希♥特♥勒♥是什么样
just to see what their Hitler looks like.
主要作品有《仲夏夜之梦》《小镇的天空》 等
曾获1个青少年奖 1个奥斯卡终身成就奖
2个金球奖和1个艾美奖
没错 我很想看看米基·鲁尼会怎么演
Yes, you know I'd love to see little Mickey Rooney have a crack at it.
主要作品有《W.C.菲尔茨-六短片》《电影美国》
W·C·菲尔茨
W.C. Fields.
因圣诞电影《奇迹》获得了奥斯卡最佳男配角奖和金球奖
不 埃德蒙·格温
No! Edmund Gwenn.
他刚演过圣诞老人
He just played Santa.
那我就这么和他说
Well, that's what I'll tell him, you see.
我说 "埃德蒙 亲爱的埃德蒙
I'll say, "Edmund, darling Edmund,
你已经向世人呈现了你扮演的圣诞老人
you've already given the world your Santa Claus.
我觉得是时候向我们呈现你扮演的希♥特♥勒♥了
I think it's high time you gave us your Hitler!"
艾伦
Ellen...
我们喝酒吧
Let's drink.
要知道
You know...
我丈夫二十年前
after my husband died,
去世之后
twenty years ago,
我要是向一个男人坦露心迹 但他拒绝了我
if I had made a pass at a man and he rejected me, I...
我一定会崩溃的
I think I would have been shattered.
对不起 我刚刚太笨拙了
I'm sorry, I-- I think that was clumsy.
迪克
Dick,
我们都单身 我们是最好的朋友
we're both single, we're best of friends,
我们如此默契
we work so well together.
我们很般配
We're a great match.
我们 你和我 为什么不试一下呢
Why-- why can't we, you and I, just give it a shot?
-你的意思是 -天啊 迪克
- Meaning? - Well, Jesus, Dick...
就和现在差不多嘛
I mean, pretty much what we already have.
我们都不怎么分开
We're-- we're very rarely apart.
但这样
But this... this...
在家吃晚餐
Having dinner at home.
感觉很好
This is nice.
我们还会住在一起吗
And we would live together?
是啊
Yeah, I mean...
我们都上了年纪了 我比你更是
We're both getting up there. I'm well ahead of you.
我承认
I confess, I... I...
我确实想要充满激♥情♥的爱情
I do want passionate love in my life.
艾伦 你对我来说很重要
Ellen, I think the world of you.
理查德
Richard...
你是...
Are you...
因为我根本不在乎那些
Because I don't give a fig if you are.
我只是不能和任何人交往
I just can't be with anyone.
好吧
Fair enough.
说回选角
Well, back to casting.
听着 这真的太有帮助了
Listen, um, this has just been so helpful,
开始着手这件事
uh, you know, getting the ball rolling, so--
所以谢谢你
so thank you.
我很感激 谢谢你
I'm-- I'm so grateful, thank you.
其实
Actually...
你介意我离开吗 我累了
would you mind? I'm feeling tired.
我们明天再继续吧
Let's continue this tomorrow.
当然
Of course.
理查德
Richard...
我是不是刚毁了我们的友谊
Have I just ruined what we have?
艾伦
Oh, Ellen.
永远不会
Never.
我太
I'm so...
你要喝点什么
What can I get you?
波旁威士忌 请给我双份
Bourbon. Double, please.
你看起来今晚不太顺利
You look like you've had a rough night.
是的
Yes.
只是和朋友说了些不好开口的话
Just a difficult conversation with a friend.
顺便一说 我叫约翰
I'm John, by the way.
我是迪克
Dick.
很高兴见到你 迪克
Nice to meet you, Dick.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
谢谢
Thank you.
你第一次吗
It's your first time?
来这样的地方吗
Place like this?
没错
Yes.
我以前站在外面看着这里
I've stood out there looking into this place
很多 很多
many, many...
很多次了
many times.
我以前走近过 但是
I've come close before, but...
但从没进来过
I just never made it inside.
恭喜你 迪克
Congratulations, Dick.
你成功了
You made it.
-杰克 我得和你谈谈 -我也得和你谈谈
- Jack, I need to talk to you. - I need to talk to you.
你和那个人在施瓦姆酒吧干什么
What is it with you and that guy at Schwab's?
我总是见你们一起说笑
I always see you talking, laughing together.
这个蠢货是谁
Who-- who is this twerp?
杰克 他叫欧文·凯 他不是蠢货
His name's Erwin Kaye, Jack, and he's not a twerp.
他是个好人
He's a lovely person.
他从印第安纳州埃文斯维尔来
He's from Evansville, Indiana,
他家开了一家五金店
and his family owns a hardware store.
杰克 我觉得你不是故意的
I don't think you mean to, Jack,
但你让我感觉自己很糟糕
but you make me feel bad about myself,
而他让我感觉很好
and he makes me feel good.
所以我在施瓦姆酒吧工作了几个月后
So a couple of months of me working at Schwab's,
而你却在制片厂排队
while you were waiting in line at the studios
或者整日拍电影之类的
or spending the day at the movies or doing whatever you do,
我和他变得非常亲密
he and I became very close and...
我得告诉你
I have to tell you this:
孩子是他的
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表