剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
塞缪尔先生
Mr. Samuels.
我是朗·西尔弗 埃斯的律师
I'm Lon Silver, Ace's attorney.
你是什么
You're what?
为什么我从没见过你
How have I never met you before?
你现在见到我了
Well, you're meeting me now.
埃斯制定了一些非常详细的安排
Ace made for some very specific arrangements
以防他能力丧失时
in case of incapacitation,
确保一切照常运转
to ensure that everything would remain business as usual.
安伯格太太 埃斯给予你永久代理
Mrs. Amberg, Ace has given you durable power of attorney
他所有的金融♥资♥产
over all of his financial assets,
存款 房♥地♥产♥以及制片厂
savings, real estate, and the studio.
同时 我将负责
I, on the other hand, am in charge of
有关埃斯医疗保健的所有决定
all decisions related to Ace's healthcare.
对不起 但我觉得你说反了
I'm sorry, but I think you have that backwards.
没有 没有 全写在这里
No, no, no. It's all right here.
让我确认一下
So, let me get this straight,
艾薇丝现在要经营制片厂
Avis is now running the studio?
你还是处理日常事务 迪克 像现在一样
Well, you'll still handle the day-to-day, Dick, as you do now.
安伯格太太会监督财政
Mrs. Amberg will oversee the finances,
工资 预算
uh, payroll, budgets,
批准项目 诸如此类
giving the green light, that sort of thing.
他为什么这么做
Why would he do that?
我对经营制片厂一无所知
I don't know anything about running a studio.
我觉得安伯格先生认为把迪克调任最高层
I imagine Mr. Amberg felt that moving Dick to the top spot
会被视为更换掌门人
would be seen as a kind of changing of the guard.
安伯格太太 你作为临时掌门人接管公♥司♥
Your taking over as interim caretaker, Mrs. Amberg,
能更好地过渡埃斯回到制片厂
will better protect Ace's return to the studio.
所以我要确保王牌制片厂的运转
So I'm expected to keep Ace Studios running,
制♥作♥一系列电影 但我没有批准电影的权力
produce a slate of films, but I can't green-light a picture.
是的
That's right.
安伯格太太拥有唯一的批准权
Mrs. Amberg will have sole green-light authority.
祝他早日康复
Here's to a speedy recovery.
王牌制片厂
你很有天赋
You're very talented,
写的剧本也很棒
and you've written a wonderful script.
-谢谢 -但不幸的是
- Thank you. - But, unfortunately,
最近埃斯·安伯格
Ace Amberg has recently
无法♥正♥常工作
become incapacitated.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
在他生病之前 他注意到了你的
before he became ill, he became aware of your, um...
种族
race,
所以
and...
现在我们需要换掉你
now we need to replace you.
《佩格》依然是你的电影
Peg is still your movie.
是你的
It's your...
剧本
script.
是你的声音
It's your voice.
你能拿到所有的薪酬 你能去片场
You're gonna get all your fees. You'll be on set.
但演职人员表上会写其他编剧的名字
But another writer's name will be appearing in the credits.
抱歉 这只是按规矩办事
I'm sorry. This is simply the way that it has to be.
塞缪尔先生 我很感谢你
I appreciate you, Mr. Samuels,
出面跟我说这些事
just coming out and telling me all this.
我猜你也不喜欢这么做
I'm guessing you didn't enjoy having to do that.
当然不
Absolutely not.
但是
But...
我们所处的世界就是这样
this is the world that we live in.
是啊
Right.
如果埃斯·安伯格想把我的名字从影片中剔除
If Ace Amberg wants to take my name off this picture...
他可以自己剔除
he can do it himself.
很好
Fair enough.
只要你准备好面对不可避免之事
As long as you're prepared for the inevitable.
没什么是不可避免的 塞缪尔先生
Ain't nothing inevitable, Mr. Samuels.
*蓬帕杜夫人在舞厅中*
*When Madam Pompadour was on a ballroom floor*
*所有男人都说*
*Said all the gentlemen, "Obviously*
*"这位夫人真是可爱极了"*
*The madam has the cutest Personality"*
*罗密欧为何看中朱丽叶*
*What did Romeo see in Juliet?*
*费加罗为何看中费加莱特*
*Or Figaro in Figarette?*
*朱皮特为何看上朱诺*
*Or Jupiter in Juno?*
*你知道的*
*You know*
*当莎乐美起舞时*
*And when Salome danced*
*让男孩们痴迷 毫无疑问 一定是...*
*And had the boys entranced. No doubt, it must have been...*
再紧点
Tighter.
系得再紧点
Cinch it tighter.
再紧点
Tighter.
*个性*
*Personality*
洛克
Hey, Rock.
什么事
Yeah?
我知道我们都想要那个角色 还是祝你好运
I know we both want the part, but good luck.
谢谢 谢谢你杰克 你真绅士
Thank you. Thanks, Jack, you're a class act.
我想这事不由我们控制了 对吧
Guess it's out of our hands now, right?
嗯 我们能做的就是过去尽全力 然后祈祷
Yeah, all we can do is show up, do our best, and pray, right?
记住 这是最高♥潮♥的重要镜头
Now remember, this is the big climactic scene, all right?
你的女友正在生死边缘挣扎
You are the boyfriend of a woman on the verge.
她要结束一切 而你不希望这样
She's about to end it all, but you don't want that.
明白
Got it.
好 "山姆
Okay. "Sam!
你来干什么 别管我
What are you doing here? Leave me alone.
这是我的宿命 我自己一个人的"
This is my destiny. Mine and mine alone."
"佩格 我不会让你这么做
"Peg, I won't let you do it.
你... 你知道你爱你 我知道你爱你"
You-- you know you love you, and I know you love you."
对不起
Sorry.
是"你知道我...我爱你"
Oh, "You know I-- I love you."
这样吧 我们再试一次 但记住
You know what? Let's just try it again. But remember...
急迫
Urgent.
"佩格 我不会让你知道我爱你"
"Peg! I won't let you know I love you!"
对不起 那... 等一下 说错了
Sorry, that's... Hold on. That's not it.
我...
I...
到底是什么情况
All right, what is going on here?
你昨晚出去喝酒了吗
Did you go out drinking last night?
你去外面吹♥箫♥了吗
Were you out sucking dick?
因为我们说过这个事
Because we talked about that.
没有 就是... 里面太多的你啊我啊的
No, it's just... There's a lot of you's and I's.
话又都差不多 它们...
The words are real similar. They--
说实话 你早就该把词背下来了
Well, frankly, you should have this memorized by now.
对不起 我就是特别害怕
I'm sorry, I'm just really scared.
我一想到导演
When I think about the director
坐在那看着
sitting there watching,
我不禁想起了我继父
I keep picturing my stepdad
说我屁都不是 说他...
telling me I'm nobody. Saying he's...
要把我暴揍一顿
gonna beat the shit out of me.
我不是心理学家或者什么家之类的
I'm no psychologist or whatever they call it,
可如果你来这里
but if you came to this town
是为了让你继父最终能爱你
so that your stepdad would finally love you...
导演不是你♥爸♥爸
The director ain't your daddy.
他也不是你妈妈
He ain't your mommy.
他是个朋友
He is a friend.
他是来引导你的
And he's there to guide you.
明白吗
Okay?
-嗯 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
-我们再试一次 -嗯
- Let's try it again. - Yeah.
"山姆 你来干什么
"Sam, what are you doing here?
别管我
Leave me alone.
这是我的宿命 我自己一个人的"
This is my destiny. Mine and mine alone."
对不起 接下来该我说了吗
Sorry, it's my line then?
你好 琴
Hello, Jeanne.
艾薇丝 有件事我要和你谈谈
Avis, there's something I need to talk to you about.
我和埃斯...
I was with Ace...
一起在棕榈泉
in Palm Springs.
我们俩在搞婚外恋
We've been having an affair.
有多久了
For how long?
十年
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表