剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
接汉考克54533
Hancock 54533.
我要你过来
I need you to come to the house.
我决定了
I've made a decision.
有人想来点开胃点心吗
Would anyone like a canape?
不要 格蒂 现在是早上两点钟
No, Gertie, it's 2:00 in the morning.
不过我倒是想喝一杯
I would like a drink, though.
谢谢你们都赶来
Thank you all for coming.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep,
既然现在我是老板 所以你们也不能睡
and since I'm the boss now, that means you can't sleep either.
我想了很多
I've thought a lot about
到底对这部电影而言什么是正确的事情
what the right thing to do is regarding this picture.
我拒绝让别人议论说一个女人因为遵从了
And I refuse to let anybody say a woman bankrupted her studio
自己的内心 下错了赌注而让制片厂破了产
on a bad bet because she followed her heart.
我们不能让卡米尔·华盛顿出演
We are not casting Camille Washington.
我们要拍的电影是《佩格》
The picture we're making is Peg,
由我女儿出演
and we're casting my daughter.
这是谨慎的做法 安伯格太太
It's the prudent move, Mrs. Amberg.
不对 这是错误的
No it isn't, it's wrong.
艾薇丝 正因为你是历史上第一位执掌
Avis, the fact that you are the first female in history
一个制片厂的女性 你才应该让卡米尔出演
to run a studio is exactly why you should cast Camille.
看看外面的情况
Look at what's out there.
华特·迪士尼 他去年推出了什么
Walt Disney? What did he put out last year?
《南方之歌♥》 电影里黑奴过得那么幸福
Song of the South, a movie where slaves were so happy,
他们根本都不愿意离开种植园
they didn't even want to leave the plantation.
大家对这种胡扯都厌恶透了 艾薇丝
People are sick of this shit, Avis.
瞧瞧那些看完电影后出来抗♥议♥的人们
Look at all the folks that came out and picketed.
我也是其中之一 我讨厌那部电影
I was one of them. I hated that movie.
是种族主义的垃圾
It's a racist piece of trash.
那你就明白这地方
Then you understand that this town
需要一个强有力的回击
needs a swift kick in the pants.
也许正需要一位女性
Maybe it takes a woman
来告诉大家还有别的方式来拍电影
to show there are other ways to make movies.
我们直奔主题吧 你到底冒了什么风险呢
Let's cut to the chase here. What are you risking, really?
制片厂破产算一个
The studio going under, for one.
对 朗 我们都明白这点
Yes, Lon, we all get that.
我说真的呢 你个人冒了什么风险
No, I'm serious. What are you risking personally?
很明显埃斯身体状况欠佳
Ace is clearly not in good health.
如果他醒过来 发现了你所干的事
If he wakes up, finds out what you did,
和你离婚 你还有一半财产呢
divorces you, you still get half.
怎么着你都没事 艾薇丝
Either way, Avis, you're fine.
你看 这是一幅高更的画吧
Look, that is a Gauguin, right?
你把它卖♥♥了
You could just sell that
就可以舒舒服服地安度余生了
and live comfortably until the day you die.
而当你要走的那天
And when that day comes,
你可以回首往昔 欣慰于自己做了正确的事
you could look back on your life knowing you did the right thing.
但如果你不这么做
But if you don't do it,
还要过多少年才能有
how many more years is it going to take
一位黑人女演员成为电影的女主角呢
before a colored actress gets a goddamn lead in a movie?
你们俩说得都对
You're both right.
-那好 我们就这么干 -安伯格太太
- Okay, we're doing it. - Mrs. Amberg,
-在你去冒... -你被解雇了
- before you go and take-- - You're fired.
我不知道我能不能解雇你
I don't know if I can fire you,
但如果能你就被解雇了
but if I can, you're fired.
我们要拍《梅格》
We're making Meg.
好了 在我改主意之前你们快回家吧
Now, everyone, go home before I change my mind.
我们一早就发新闻稿
We'll put out a press release first thing in the morning.
通知卡米尔·华盛顿 这角色归她了
Tell Camille Washington she has the role.
太让人兴奋了
Well, this is rather thrilling.
艾薇丝 我真为你骄傲
Avis, I'm very proud of you.
-你很厉害 -不 我只是受够了
- You're good. - No, I'm just fed up.
好莱坞
第五集
跳
真棒真棒 这可是高级货 宝贝
Beautiful, beautiful. This is the expensive stuff, baby.
雷蒙德 干什么 你干什么呢
Raymond, what? What are you doing?
-干什么... 我的... -把手给我
- What... Oh, my-- - Give me your hands.
角色是你的了
You got the part.
-你没开玩笑 -角色是你的了
- Are you serious? - You got the part!
角色是你的了
You got the part!
你是电影明星了
You're a movie star!
有好消息 哥们
I got good news, pally.
片名要改为《梅格》 但...
So they're changing the title to Meg, but...
-你的名字还会在影片里 -《梅格》
- your name is staying on the picture. - Meg?
我接受 没问题
I'll take it! Yes, sir!
太好了
Yes!
-洛克 -洛克
- Rock. - Rock!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我的名字会被保留在影片里了
They're keeping my name on the picture.
太棒了
That's great.
那我呢 我得到那个角色了吗
What about me? Did I get the part?
安伯格太太现在可以见你了
Mrs. Amberg will see you now.
有什么不能等到晚餐时再说呢
What is it that couldn't possibly have waited until dinner time?
《佩格》的事 我想现在是《梅格》了
Well, it's about Peg. Or I guess now it's Meg.
对不起 克莱尔 又一次让你失望了
I'm sorry, Claire, to have disappointed you once again,
但我不再仅仅是你妈了 我要负责制片厂呢
but I'm not just your mother anymore. I have a studio to run.
我来... 是告诉你我觉得你做得对
I came... to say I think you made the right decision.
卡米尔很合适
Camille's right for the part.
不过 恐怕...
But still, it couldn't have been an...
下这个决心并不容易 选择...
easy decision to make, choosing to...
拍这部电影 而明知会多艰难 我...
make the film, knowing how hard it's going to be. I'm, um...
我...
I'm, uh...
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
好吧
Oh, all right.
你不知道听你这么说对我有多重要
You don't know what it means to hear you say that.
我得告诉你 在看了你的试镜之后
I have to tell you, after watching your screen test,
我明白了一点
I realized something.
你比我演得好多了
You're a better actress than I ever was.
行了 你只是这么一说
Please, you're just saying that.
克莱尔 千真万确
Claire, it's the God's honest truth.
因此我觉得让你出镜
And that's why I've decided to put you in the picture.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
-真的 -真的吗
- Yes. - Really?
是很好的角色
It's a good part.
是梅格最好的朋友
It's Meg's best friend,
当她得知自己在影片中的片段被剪时
and when she finds out that she's cut from the film,
你会告诉她一切都会好起来的
you're there to tell her everything's going to be okay.
妈妈 谢谢你
Oh, Mother. Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you.
您的早餐好了
Your breakfast is ready.
早安 阳光猛♥男♥
Morning, sunshine.
我永远不厌烦有人给我做早餐
Well, I will never get tired of someone making breakfast for me.
真温馨
That's nice.
我和你们俩过得都很愉快 麦克丹尼尔太太
I had a great time with the both of you, Ms. McDaniel.
我以为你很调皮
I thought you was naughty,
可那个塔卢拉 好家伙
but that Tallulah, something else.
我耳朵可发烫了
My ears are buzzing.
你说我什么呢 托尼 亲爱的
What are you saying about me, Tony, my dear?
我叫特洛伊
The name is Troy.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我总是记不住名字
I've always been terrible with names.
我有次介绍一位朋友时叫她马提尼
I once introduced a friend as Martini.
橄榄 通常配马提尼鸡尾酒的
她其实叫榄儿
Her name's actually Olive.
行了 你们俩别腻歪了
All right, now you two cut that out.
昨晚我们做了那么多爱
I would've thought y'all had your fill
我以为你们俩都已经满足了
with all that lovin' we did last night.
下周末见
See you next weekend?
好啊 小甜甜
Yeah, sugar.
综艺日报
王牌影业选角遭抗♥议♥
《梅格》主卡米尔·华盛顿引发全国范围争议
真没想到
Well, I'll be damned.
我不明白这有什么大不了的 几张照片而已
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表