剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
然后你能恢复理智
you'd come to your fuckin' senses,
在片场遇到某个男人 和他结婚
and you'd meet some guy on the lot and get married!
比如迪克·塞缪尔那种人
Somebody like, uh, Dick Samuels!
-迪克·塞缪尔 -对
- Dick Samuels? - Yes.
你该嫁的人 迪克·塞缪尔
That's who you should marry, Dick Samuels.
他是个天才
He's a genius.
他很抢手
He's quite the catch.
是的 亲爱的 跟迪克谈谈
Yes, darling. Talk to Dick.
我想要一个角色
Well, look, there's-- there's a role I want.
佩格·恩特威斯尔
Peg Entwistle.
这是你第一次
That's the first time
表现出主动性
you've ever shown any initiative.
感觉不错吧
It feels good, doesn't it?
就我而言 完全赞成
I, for one, am all for it.
我希望爸爸把角色给你
I hope Daddy does give you that part
这样你就能在12米高的屏幕上
so you can see your face up on that screen,
看到你的脸
40 feet high,
令所有观众作呕
as the audience recoils in repulsion.
爸爸 就给我个试镜机会吧 拜托
Daddy, can I just get a screen test? Please?
你猜怎么着
You know something?
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
我会让你去试镜 知道为什么吗
I will give you a screen test. You know why?
因为到那时你自己就能亲眼看到
Because then you will see with your own two eyes
你不具备成名的潜力 宝贝
that you do not have what it takes, sweetheart.
埃斯·安伯格 如果你敢...
Ace Amberg! If you so much as consider it--
制片厂归我管
I run the studio!
这个家归你管
You run this house!
整个城都归我管 明白了吗
I run the fuckin' town! Okay?
就这样
That's it!
舒尔森先生 对于这个镜头我有个问题
Mr. Schlossen, I just had a question about the scene.
我做库珀太太的佣人已经好几年了
I've been Mrs. Cooper's maid for several years now.
所以她晕倒的时候
So, when she faints,
我觉得我不应该
I don't think I would run
跑出房♥间 说原来的台词
out of the room and say that original line.
我会去想办法帮忙
I'd feel like I want to go get help.
不 剧本上这样写的更逗
No, it's funnier as it's scripted.
好了 大家安静
All right, quiet, everybody!
开动摄影机
Let's roll camera.
开动
Rolling!
开拍
And... action!
那么...
Well...
如果你们哪位有笔 我可以签字了
if one of you gentlemen has a pen, I'm ready to sign.
库珀太太的电报
Telegram for Mrs. Cooper.
太好了
How lovely.
会有什么事呢
Whatever can it be?
这封电报说...
This telegram says that...
安德鲁还活着
Andrew is alive.
他被找到了 还活着
Oh, they've found him alive!
库珀太太 库珀太太
Mrs. Cooper! Mrs. Cooper!
她是说库珀先生还活着
Did she say Mr. Cooper is alive?
她晕了 我去拿嗅盐来
She done fainted! Let me go get some smellin' salts!
卡
Cut!
我觉得她是对的 那句话好得多
Oh, I think she was right. That line is so much better.
谁管你怎么想
Who cares what you think?
剧本怎么写
You say the lines as
你就怎么说 要不你就滚蛋
scripted or you can get your ass off this set!
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
听见了先生
Yes, sir.
你要是再胡来 你就被开除了
You do it again, and you're fired.
就这样吧 我回家了
That's a wrap. I'm going home.
好了 收工了
Okay, folks. That's our day.
我回来了
Hi! I'm home.
今天辛苦吗
Hard day at work?
前期准备简直要了我的命
Pre-production is killing me.
公园和娱乐部不让
Parks and Recreation won't
我们在真正的好莱坞标记上拍
let us shoot at the actual Hollywood sign.
我们可能真的要自己建一个
We might actually have to build our own.
我在想...
I was thinking...
你...
that you...
应该让我去试镜
should let me screen-test.
试...
Oh, for, uh...
哪个角色
which part?
佩格
For Peg.
宝贝 我... 恐怕那不行
Oh, honey, I-- I don't know how that would work.
她是白人 金发 从伦敦来的
She was white, she was blonde, she was from London.
但我有个主意
But I have an idea.
-她不再是佩格 而是梅格 -继续
- So she's not Peg anymore. She's Meg. - Okay, I'm listening.
-爽吗 -爽死了
- Does that feel good? - Feels so good.
我的天 太爽了
Oh, Christ, that's good.
她是密西西比来的梅格·恩尼丝
So she's Meg Ennis from Mississippi.
情节都一样
And the story's the same,
除了现在不是传记片
except now it's not a biography,
而是一部关于好莱坞如何对待外来者的寓言片
it's a parable about how Hollywood treats an outsider.
不错 很不错 太爽了
Oh, that's good. That's really good. Oh, that's good. Oh!
我是王牌影业里最棒的女演员
I'm the best actress at Ace Pictures.
-你就是最棒的 -你知道 制片厂也知道
- You are the best, baby. - You know it, and the studio knows it.
你就是最棒的 宝贝
You're the fucking best, baby.
那你会考虑考虑了
So you'll think about it?
我会考虑的 很不错的主意
I'll think about it. It's a great idea.
真的
No, really.
我真的 真的觉得这是个很棒的主意
I genuinely, genuinely think it's a great idea.
真的
Really.
那么...
So...
我听说你要去试镜了
I heard you're getting a screen test.
我也会去
I'm getting one too.
当然还没板上钉钉
It's not a done deal yet,
但我会尽全力去确保这件事
but I'm going to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
同时呢 我想...
In the meantime, I think...
我想你和我应该一起排练
I think you and I should rehearse together.
试镜时他们会寻找两个人的默契
They look for chemistry in those tests,
如果你和我... 对上了
and if you and I... click,
我们可以要求一对一地试镜
we could ask to screen-test opposite one another,
我们都会比竞争者领先一筹的
and we'll both have a leg up on our competition.
你周日有空吗
You free Sunday?
克莱尔... 我很想来
Claire... I would love to.
可我周日要去个派对
I have to go to a party on Sunday.
什么 一个...
What? A...
等等 你说的不是...
Wait, it's not...
乔治·库克的派对吧
George Cukor's party, is it?
是
Yeah.
还真够快的
Wow, that was fast.
那就再约吧
Rain check, then.
好
Yeah.
靠
Ah, fuck!
现在只要有人问我
So now whenever anyone asks me,
澳洲男电影演员 编剧 导演 歌♥手
"塔卢拉 埃罗尔·弗林是同性恋吗"
"Tallulah, is Errol Flynn a homosexual?"
我会说 "我怎么知道 他又没要舔我的鸟"
I say, "What can I tell you? He never asked to suck my cock."
你和乔治是在农贸市场认识的
So you and George met at the Farmers Market?
你不是有个女朋友吗
I thought you had a girlfriend.
农贸市场上有什我不知道的么情况吗
Do things happen at the Farmers Market that I'm unaware of?
是啊
Oh, yes.
你没觉察是因为你不需要躲在阴暗的角落
You're oblivious because you don't have to lurk in the shadows.
而我说 "乔治仍然是我的导演"
And I said, "George is still my director!"
所有的那些镜头 真正的镜头
And for all the scenes, the real ones,
那些真正需要我全身心投入的镜头
the ones that really needed my heart and soul,
我会来这 和乔治在游泳池边排练
I came over here and I rehearsed them with George by the pool.
杰克 尽量和亨利聊一聊
Jack, try to spend some time with Henry.
你在市场上买♥♥东西吗
Do you shop at the market?
从没去过
Never been.
它仍是他的电影 我不管别人怎么说
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表