剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
You served, didn't you? Where'd you fight?
-安齐奥 -安齐奥
- Anzio. - Anzio!
安齐奥可不容易
Anzio was rough.
我是厄尼
Ernie.
-我是杰克 -幸会
- Jack. - Nice to meet you.
我想参军来着
I wanted to fight.
试着报名入伍 可他们不收我
Tried to enlist and everything, but they wouldn't take me.
说我的屌♥太大了
Said my cock was too big.
我也很惊讶 是挺大的
Yeah, surprised me too. I mean, it's big.
整整有30.5厘米长 还斗志昂扬的
Twelve inches, soup to nuts, and not floppy either.
我硬起来和石头一样
I get hard as a fucking rock.
你是在扯淡吧 你在说什么
Are you for real? What are you talking about?
-我的屌♥可大了 -不是 我
- I got a very big dick. - No, I...
我听到你说这个了
I heard you when you said that.
我不懂为什么 你干嘛
I'm wondering why. Why are you...
和酒吧里的陌生人
coming up to a stranger in a bar,
讲你的老二有多大
talking about how big your cock is?
-因为你问了 -是吗 这听起来可不像我
- Because you asked me. - Did I? Does not sound like me.
我看到你 就知道你运气不佳
Look, all I'm saying is I know a hard-luck fella when I sees one.
我也曾和你一样
I used to be right where you are.
我也曾担心我的妻子和孩子 现在他们长大了
I used to worry about my wife and kids... They're grown now.
她去世了 上帝保佑她
She's dead, God bless her.
她是个好女人
Good woman.
但我曾和你处境相同
But I've been where you are,
不知道未来人生的意义何在
wondering what my life was gonna mean.
-你想要什么 -我在经营一家加油站
- What do you want? - I run a service station.
生意蒸蒸日上
And business is booming!
我需要像你一样的帅小伙来加油
I could use a good-looking fella like yourself pumping gas.
你为什么需要帅哥来加油
Why do you need someone good-looking to pump gas?
我的加油站只招玉树临风的职工
My gas station specializes in good-looking attendants.
这是属于我的市场
It's my corner of the market,
因此我们生意兴隆 这是好莱坞 孩子
it's why we do good business. This is Hollywood, kid!
大家都想要这个
It's what people want.
正是因此 他们离开了穷乡僻壤的故乡
It's why they left their cow towns where they grew up.
他们不想让一个胖子检查自己的引擎盖
They don't want some fatso looking under their hood,
汗臭冲天 指缝油腻
just reeking of sweat, grease under their fingernails.
如果你仔细想想 这可是亲密之举啊
It's an intimate act, if you think about it,
还有 听好了
and, get this...
他们给的小费很可观
They'll tip big for it.
这是给你的
This is for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我提供的是对新美国的愿景
What I offer is a vision of a new America.
那个你曾为之战斗的美国
The America that you fought for.
谢谢你的好意 但不了
You're very kind, but no.
好吧
Okay.
就在柑橘路和诺曼底路交汇处
Citrus and Normandy,
如果你改变主意的话
if you change your mind.
贵人来加油站
Golden Tip Gas.
今天不会是我们的纪念日吧
It's not our anniversary, is it?
他们断了我们的电 杰克
They cut our electricity, Jack.
这可真浪漫 宝贝
Sure is romantic, baby, huh?
别来这套了 你已经把我的肚子搞大了
Don't bother. You already knocked me up.
桌子上给你留了冷香肠
Cold wieners are on the table for you.
贵人来加油站
加油
看起来真不错
That looks good.
轮胎
刹车 润滑服务
孩子 我得说 你帅极了
Kid, I gotta tell you, you look fantastic.
俊朗 年轻 积极向上
Handsome, young, brimming with optimism.
顺便 你挺干净的吧 没什么花柳病吧
And, oh, by the way, you're clean, right? No venereal disease?
什么是 你什么意思 你在说什么
Okay, what is-- What do you mean? What are you talking about?
孩子 这座城充满梦想 对吧
Look, kid, this town is all about dreams, right?
你知道的
You know that.
有些客人不单为加油而来
And some of my customers don't just come here for gas.
他们有幻想和欲望
They have fantasies and desires.
对他们来说
And for them,
仅仅看大屏幕上的幻想远远不够
it ain't enough to watch a fantasy up on the big screen.
他们希望自己梦想岛
They want it for themselves,
而我提供这种服务
and I provide that for them.
这么看来 我和路易·B·梅耶一样
In a way, I'm no different than Louis B. Mayer,
好莱坞米高梅电影公♥司♥创始人之一
你懂我什么意思吧
you know what I mean?
不 厄尼 我不懂你什么意思
No, Ernie, I have no idea what you mean.
有些客人会说出暗号♥
You see, some of them say a secret code word.
跟她们上车
You get in the car with them.
小酌一两杯 有时候
Have a drink maybe, or sometimes...
有时你得为她们提供服务
sometimes you have to service 'em.
你 你是在逗我玩吧
You gotta... you gotta be kidding me.
怎么 你不喜欢女人吗
What? You don't like women?
我当然喜欢女人了 所以我娶了一个
Sure, I like women, that's why I married one.
那好 那我问你
All right, so let me ask you...
-你从没出过轨吗 -没有
- You never cheated on her? - No.
我再问你一遍
Okay, I'm going to ask you again.
你从没出过轨吗
You never cheated on her?
杰克
Oh, Jack.
塞雷
Sierre!
没 一次 只有一次
No, uh... One time. One time,
我 我当时在休假 还喝醉了
I was... I was on leave, I was drunk.
那你没问题
Then you're good!
万事开头难 你已经过了第一关
First time's always the hardest, and you got that outta the way.
你会很棒的
You're gonna be great.
来了一位
Oh, here's one right here.
杰克 你今天可走大运了
Jack, today is your lucky day.
这可是个大金主 听我的没错
This one's special, take it from me.
不
No.
不不不 厄尼 我不干
No, no, no. Ernie, I'm not doing this.
我是为演电影而来 我要当电影明星
I came here to be in pictures, I'm gonna be a movie star.
这 这不合适我 我很感激
This, this is not for me. I-- I appreciate...
你雇我来加油 我会加油
Look, you hired me to pump gas, I'll pump gas.
这个就算了 绝不可能
This, forget it. So long.
行吧 那你就少赚了一百美金
All right, but you just missed out on 100 bucks.
我的客人会付两百美金
My customers pay twice that,
然后你和我
and you and me,
五五分成 对半开
we split it, 50-50.
所以你是干呢
So, are you gonna take it?
还是把机会拱手让给别人
Or am I giving it to one of the other guys?
去他妈的
Fuck me.
乖孩子
Attaboy!
你会很棒的
You're gonna do great.
请于店内购买♥♥
-闭嘴 -等你给我汇报啊
- Shut up. - Let me know how it goes.
给您加满
Fill 'er up?
我想去梦想岛
I wanna go to Dreamland.
好
Okay.
你很合适
You'll do nicely.
比佛利山庄
欢迎光临
Welcome.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我为我们定了个房♥间 我女儿在家
I got us a room. My daughter's at home.
你不担心被人认出来吗
You aren't nervous about being recognized?
这正是乐趣所在
That's the fun of it.
你来这多久了
So, how long have you been here?
你是说来洛杉矶
Oh, you-- you mean in Los Angeles?
就几个月 我来自密苏里
Just a couple of months. I'm from Missouri originally.
我猜猜
Let me guess...
你来这 是想当电影明星
you came here to be a movie star.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
同类相知
Takes one to know one.
我也是业内人 演过无声电影
I was in pictures. Silent films.
好的无声电影
Good ones, too.
但后来有声电影出现了
But then came the talkies.
我参加了一次试镜
I had one screen test,
他们说有声电影不能有异族面孔
and they told me there wasn't a place in talkies for ethnics.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表