剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
So is this what you do, full time?
不 只是为了维持生计
No, uh, just to make ends meet.
我是个演员
I'm an actor.
真的吗
Really?
我负责选角
I'm in casting.
王牌制片厂
抱歉 请让让
Excuse me, sorry.
不好意思
Pardon me.
杰克 好一阵子没见着你了 伙计
Jack! I ain't seen you in a while, bubby!
我以为你放弃了呢
I thought you threw in the towel.
-不 还在找活干呢 -当然当然 真好
- No, still pounding the pavement. - Sure, sure. That's great.
我吗 我这周每天都在为
Me? I've been working every day
西德尼·兰菲尔德的一部电影干活
this week on a Sidney Lanfield picture.
-好多画帧器 你懂吗 -当然
- Lot of frame wipes. Know what that is? - Sure.
我走到摄像机旁边 非常近
I walk right next to the camera, real close,
导演就会用那个把画面剪到一起
and the director uses that to cut the scene together.
差不多算是编辑了 她来了
Practically editing this goddamn thing. Here she comes!
好了
Okay.
我需要三个活人
I need three warm bodies.
你 你 还有你
You, you and... you.
好了 剩下的明天见
That's it. See the rest of youse tomorrow.
要吃点东西吗 我请客
Wanna grab a bite to eat? My treat.
不了 我想再待会儿
No, I think I'm gonna stick around.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
杰克
Jack?
进来吧
Get in here.
什么鬼
What the hell's going on?
我在赛西尔·德米尔的电影里跑个龙套
Oh, I, uh, I got a walk-on role in a Cecil B. DeMille picture.
也许能有句台词呢
Might get a line!
有天你也会得到
Something's gonna happen for you
你的角色 路 我知道
one of these days, Lou, I know it!
你好吗
How are you?
我爱这座城
I love this town.
好啊 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
没什么 给我老婆烧晚饭呢
Nothing, just cooking dinner for my wife.
饿了吗
Hungry?
不饿 好奇怪
No, suspicious.
你干了什么坏事
What did you do?
没有 没有 快过来坐
Uh, nothing, nothing. Just come here. Sit down.
我们在庆祝呢
We're celebrating.
庆祝什么
Celebrating what?
庆祝你辞职
You quitting your job.
什么 我喜欢施瓦姆酒吧的工作
What? I like working at Schwab's!
我不能让你一整天都站着
I can't have you on your feet all day.
你已经怀胎三月了
You're three months along,
我不想你再工作了 好吗
I don't want you working anymore, all right?
别再争了
Not another word about it.
我们开吃吧
Let's eat.
吃吧
Just eat!
我...
Oh...
我的
my...
-天啊 -500块
- God. - That's $500.
你哪儿弄的
How-- how did you get this?
我一直在一家加油站工作
I've been doing good work at the gas station.
房♥租已经交了 水电费也是
Rent's already paid, gas and electric too.
这些不是用来花的 好吗
Now, that ain't for spending, all right?
这是房♥子的首♥付♥
That's a down-payment... on a house.
天啊 我不...
Oh, my God. I-- I don't...
我以为你会喜欢的
I thought that's what you wanted.
我喜欢 我只是不敢相信
It is, I just can't believe it!
天啊
Oh, my God!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you.
为了你 为了我们家 我愿赴汤蹈火
Anything for you. Anything for my family.
什么叫"在性上无所禁忌"
What does that mean, "Sexually ambidextrous"?
就是说
That means that
我的斯坦可以男女通吃
my man Stan here likes the cat and the kitty.
真的吗
Huh, no fooling?
那欢迎加入 斯坦
Well, welcome aboard, Stan.
谢了
Thanks.
你的了 杰克
All yours, Jack.
-加满吗 -梦想岛
- Fill 'er up? - Dreamland.
-你好啊 -你好
- Hello. - How are you?
-现在更好了 谢谢 -那可好
- Better now, thank you. - Glad to hear it.
不 我不碰钱
Oh, no, uh, I don't touch the money.
你付给厄尼 厄尼再付我
You pay Ernie and Ernie pays me.
那如果这算小费呢
Well, what about a tip?
如果你满意的话 可以事后再给
Well, you can give it to me after, if you're satisfied.
这不是可以确保我满意吗
Well, wouldn't this ensure that I'm satisfied?
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-你被捕了 -什么
- You're under arrest. - What?
抓到了
Got him!
等等 怎么回事 伙计 这什么情况
Wait a minute, what is it? Whoa, buddy, buddy, what is this?
-等等 等等 -闭嘴
- Wait a minute, wait! - Shut up!
依据加州刑法6♥4♥7章B条
You're under arrest for solicitation and lewd conduct
你因教唆和猥亵罪被捕
pursuant to California Penal Code, section 6♥4♥7-B.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表