剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
演员对台词时满意地点点头
while the actors don't fuck up the lines.
据我所知 厂子的门牌不是
And last time I looked, it doesn't say
"迪克与艾伦制片厂"
the "Dick and Ellen Studios."
而是王牌[埃斯]制片厂
It's Ace Pictures!
赶紧把这堆烂事搞定 好吗
Now get this the fuck done, okay?
好莱坞
第四集
试"镜"
*每个人的一生*
*Into each life*
*都逢得上阴雨*
*Some rain must fall*
*但我生命中风雨太多了*
*But too much is falling in mine*
阿奇 需要帮忙吗
Hey Arch, need a hand?
不用 我只是在换燃油泵
Uh, no, I'm just replacing the fuel pump.
让我来吧
Oh, well, let me do that.
听着 我一直想找你谈谈
Listen, I've been meaning to talk to you.
我知道你只是一个编剧 而导演和制片人
Uh, I know you're just the writer, and the director and producer,
才是做主的人 但是
they call the shots, but...
我拿到《佩格》的试镜机会了
I got an audition for Peg.
那个男朋友的角色 山姆·哈灵顿
The boyfriend, Sam Harrington.
-顺便一提 是个重要角色 -好的
- Great role by the way. - Yeah.
我在想 如果
And-- and I was wondering if, uh...
也许你不介意
If maybe you'd feel comfortable
替我美言几句
putting in a good word for me.
我知道洛克·哈德森也在试镜
I know Rock Hudson's also auditioning
我不想让你俩的关系变得尴尬 但是
and I don't want to come between you and him, but...
我就是有种感觉 你知道吗
I just got a feeling, you know?
我感觉我更适合这个角色
I got a feeling I'm better for the role.
你为什么觉得他不如你
Why you think you're better than him?
你看过他的表演吗
You seen him act?
那倒没有
Well, no...
-但是 -我也没有看过你的表演 所以
- But-- - And I haven't seen you act, so...
我怎么替你美言呢
how can I put in a good word?
我只想说洛克已经有人罩了 你知道吗
All I'm saying is Rock's taken care of, you know?
他会大获成功的 他有个一流的经纪人
He's gonna be fine. He's got that big-time agent, you know?
没有人支持我 我只是
I got nobody. I'm just...
在这里孤身一人 所以
I'm alone in this town, so...
-我只剩梦想了 -杰克
- All I got is a dream. - Jack.
那我的梦想呢
What about my dream?
你以为你孤独
You think you're alone?
但这座城没有人比我更孤独了
Ain't nobody more alone in this town than me.
我刚涉足这个圈子 你就要我帮你
I barely got my foot in the door, you asking me to help you!
选择你
Choose you!
从来没有任何人选择过我 杰克
Well, ain't nobody ever chosen me, Jack.
我只是
I just...
我的妻子还在家里等着
I got a wife at home.
还有一对未出世的双胞胎 还有
I got twins on the way, and...
我还在这里卖♥♥身
I'm out here turning tricks.
如果亨丽埃塔发现了 她会离开我
If Henrietta ever finds out about this, she's gone.
我想赚钱养家 用正经方法
I wanna provide for my family. I wanna do it the right way.
我不想再做这个了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
你可以帮我走上正轨 阿奇
You can help me do it the right way, Arch.
我知道了 好吗
I hear you, okay?
但你要做的就是去试镜
But what you need to do is go into that audition
大放异彩 让他们无法不把这个角色给你
and be so good, they can't help but give you that part.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
这事我做不了主
Now, that's not in my hands.
都取决于你
That's just gonna be up to you.
*拍着贝斯*
*Slap that bass*
*拍打着直到晕眩*
*Slap it till it's dizzy*
*拍着贝斯*
*Slap that bass*
*让韵律一刻不停*
*Keep the rhythm busy*
*聚焦 聚焦 聚焦*
*Zoom, zoom, zoom*
*苦难 你该走了*
*Misery has got to go*
*拍着贝斯*
*Slap that bass*
*把它当作强心剂*
*Use it like a tonic*
*拍着贝斯*
*Slap that bass*
*保持爱乐的激♥情♥*
*Keep your Philharmonic*
*聚焦 聚焦 聚焦*
*Zoom, zoom, zoom*
*奶与蜜会流淌*
*And the milk and honey will flow*
*拍着贝斯拍走烦恼*
*Slap that bass slap away your trouble*
*学会变焦 变焦 变焦 拍着贝斯*
*Learn to zoom, zoom, zoom slap that bass*
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我让他们这么做的
I told 'em to do that.
没什么比从小猫咪身上
Yeah, nothing says romance like...
抽出玫瑰花瓣更浪漫的了
fishing rose petals outta your kitty cat.
你为什么还穿着衣服
And why do you still have all your clothes on?
-你总是如此绅士 -是的
- Well, always such a gentleman. - Yeah.
-想你了 -我想你了
- Missed you. - I missed you.
工作怎么佯
How's work?
迪克·塞缪尔 他想让我拍黑人电影
Dick Samuels, he wants me to do some colored picture.
听起来挺有趣的
Sounds interesting.
这听起来一点都不有趣
It doesn't sound interesting at all!
我想让你
I want you...
去找兰·施劳森谈谈
to talk to Len Schlossen.
-谁 -导演呀 小傻瓜
- Who? - The director, silly!
-我那部电影《库珀先生的遗孀》 -对
- Mr. Cooper's Widow, my picture. - Oh, yeah.
相当于早期滤镜 柔和画面
他给镜头抹上一层又一层的凡士林
He keeps smearing more and more Vaseline on the lens.
宝贝
Well, babe...
你也不是一只嫩春鸡
you're not exactly a spring chicken.
好大的胆子
How dare you!
那你就是我的大雄鸡咯
Does that make you my big cock?
老天 但愿如此
Boy, I hope so.
来吧 好极了
Here we go. Yes.
但关键是 你懂的
But the thing is, you know, I...
我已经上了一定年纪 我真的不喜欢
I am getting to a certain age, and I don't really like having to,
你懂的
you know, just--
太拼命
just fight it.
进去了
Yeah, there we go.
埃斯 我的天 埃斯
Ace! Oh, my God! Ace!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
他的喉咙下面插了根管子
Oh, look, there's a tube down his throat.
怎么回事 发生了什么
What's going on? What happened?
艾薇丝
Avis...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他犯了心脏病 但现在似乎稳定了
He had a heart attack, but he seems stable now.
他是在吃熏牛肉三明治吗
Was he eating a pastrami sandwich
那会直接堵塞动脉
that went straight into an artery
我他妈都跟他说过多少次了
like I told him it would a million fucking times?
怎么了
What?
克莱尔最好回避
Maybe it would be best if Claire... uh, stepped--
不 我想听
No, I want to hear it.
埃斯在
Ace was, um...
他周末在棕榈泉参加一些
He was in Palm Springs for the weekend engaging in some, um...
-"业余活动" -我们会保密的
- extracurricular activities. - We're keeping it under wraps.
-你是谁 -雷德·泰特默
- Who are you? - Red Tettemer.
宣传部主管
Head of Publicity.
任何人都不能知道这件事
No one can know about this.
这攸关我的名声
My reputation is at stake.
还有我家庭的名声
So is my family's.
好了 好了 亲爱的
There, there, darling.
爸爸会死吗
Is Daddy going to die?
我周五要试镜
My screen test is on Friday.
这正是我所担心的
This is what I was worried about.
你♥爸♥爸快要去世了
Your father's on his death bed...
你担心的却是试镜
and the thing that upsets you is a screen test.
我不想让你变成这样
This is what I wanted to spare you from.
现在是什么情况
So what are we looking at here?
他会醒来吗
Is he going to wake up?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
你好 安伯格太太
Hello, Mrs. Amberg.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表