剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
The Gay Divorcee, Anything Goes...
昨天我还听到你哼"别将我囚禁"
Yesterday I heard you humming "Don't Fence Me In."
那可都是他写的
That's the son of a bitch who wrote it!
所以呢
So?
你就陪他一会儿
So give the guy two minutes of your time.
他很懂规矩
He's real polite about it.
-别让他等着 -你是
- Don't keep him waiting! - Are you...
你是希望我
Are you telling me you expect me to...
不可能 不可能 厄尼 我不会去的
Forget it! Forget it, Ernie, I'm not doing that!
我不是 我不会做这种事
I'm not-- It's not me. It's not me!
我也有底线 我不会做的
I gotta draw the line somewhere, all right? I'm not doing it!
-就这样 -好吧
- End of story. - Okay.
我弄清楚状况了
I see how it goes.
这里轮不到你
You don't get to set the
跟我谈工作协议 杰克 我才是老板
terms of your employment here, Jack, I do!
而且这个月我人手不够
And I'm running low on guys this month
自己的咳嗽还迟迟不好
and I got a bad cough I can't shake.
我不会去烟雾缭绕的酒吧去物色员工
I'm not sitting at some shitty smokey bar to headhunt.
如果你不能进那个车棚 陪伴一会
So if you can't walk into a shed and lend a helping hand
国家巨星科尔·波特
to national treasure Cole Porter,
那你就给我找个能干这事的人来
you better find me somebody who can.
不然 工资免谈
Otherwise, no money,
你也可以滚了
and you can get the fuck out of here!
正合我意
That suits me fine.
我辞职
I quit.
那祝你好运 小子
Yeah, well, good luck then, kid!
我曾经也想成为电影演员
I wanted to be a movie star too, you know!
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们不是约了看医生
Doctor's appointment?
天呢 是的
Jeez, yeah.
告诉鲁迪我去休息了
Tell Rudy I'm taking my break.
你们两个买♥♥♥房♥♥子了吗
You two own your own home?
不 我们租了个地方住
No, we're just renting at the moment.
海勒姆·艾尔格林医生产科
子♥宫♥口没有异常
Cervix feels just right.
我想这样也好
Well, it's probably just as well,
你也知道大家都说
because you know what they say,
养孩子跟抵押买♥♥♥房♥♥一样贵
having a kid is just as expensive as having a mortgage.
好了 让我们看看能不能听到心跳
All right, let's see if we can hear a heartbeat.
放松
Now, just relax.
建婴儿房♥了吗
Starting on the nursery yet?
没有 我们住的是经济适用房♥
No, we're in an efficiency so
没地方建婴儿房♥了
there really isn't room for a separate nursery.
这么说 你们边怀着孩子 边找新公♥寓♥
So you're having a baby and looking for a new apartment?
天呐 真够呛
Sheesh, that's no fun.
你听见心跳了吗
Are you finding a heartbeat, or...
现在奶粉的涨价了 记好了
They've also raised the price on formula, so keep that in mind.
什么
What?
是双胞胎
Twins.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-两个心跳 -你在开玩笑吧
- Yep. Two heartbeats. - You gotta be kidding me.
杰克
Jack!
西部服装公♥司♥
-你好杰克 -芙洛
- Hiya, Jack. - Flo.
在好莱坞混得如何
How's Hollywood treating you?
你懂的 活在梦中呢
Oh, you know, I'm living the dream.
听着 我有个事想请你帮忙
Listen, I got a favor to ask you.
我手头有点紧 但我急需一套服装
I'm a little short on cash, but I could really use a costume.
什么样的服装
What kind of costume?
一位 谢谢
One, please.
你不需要付钱 警官 直接进去就行
Uh, you don't have to pay, Officer. You can just go right in.
对啊 我不用付钱
Damn right, I don't have to pay.
你好吗
How are you today?
我很好 你呢
I'm fine, how are you?
-我很好 -是吗
- I'm well. - Yeah?
你有钱吗 宝贝
You got any money, honey?
当然了
Sure do.
我想也是
I bet you do.
滚出去
Get out of here.
妈的
Shit!
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
妈的
Shit.
继续走
Walk.
-你要把我关进监狱吗 -闭嘴 只管走
- Are you going to put me in jail? - Shut up. Keep walking.
-你把警车停在附近了吧 -我说了闭嘴
- Got a squad car somewhere, or-- - I said can it!
我们去拐角处
We're going right around the corner.
拐角处是施瓦姆酒吧
Schwab's is around the corner.
怎么 你不喜欢施瓦姆酒吧吗
What, you don't like Schwab's?
什么
What?
你能行行好告诉我你要做什么吗
Could you just do me a favor and clue me in here?
我被捕了吗
Am I getting arrested?
听着 你必须得对我实话实说
Listen, you're gonna get honest with me real fast
不然我就把你送进监狱
or I'm taking you downtown to the lock-up.
杰克 都准备好了
Hey, Jack, it's ready.
走吧
Let's go.
杰克 你这是什么打扮
Hey, Jack, what's with the get-up?
没什么 这是我的制♥服♥
Nothing. It's just my uniform.
我值班时都得穿着
I wear it when I'm on duty.
我要一杯咖啡
I'll have a cup of coffee.
给我朋友来一杯秀兰·邓波儿[鸡尾酒]My friend here will have a Shirley Temple.
这也太没礼貌了吧
That's awfully rude, don't you think?
解释一下
Explain yourself.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
不如从头开始说吧
Start from the beginning, why don't you?
好吧
Okay.
我服役结束后就来到洛杉矶
I moved to LA after I got out of the service.
我想成为一名作家
I wanted to be a writer.
现在仍然想
Still do.
我写了个剧本
I wrote a script, you know?
关于佩格·恩特维斯托的电影剧本
Screenplay about Peg Entwistle,
一个不受好莱坞欢迎的女孩
a girl who jumped off the Hollywood sign
最终从好莱坞标牌跳下自尽
because the town wouldn't accept her.
我知道那种感觉 所以我写了下来
I know the feeling, so I wrote about it.
也把剧本卖♥♥了
Sold my script, too.
但一百美元
But a hundred bucks...
都不够塞牙缝
ain't much,
制片厂也不会和一个黑人签约
and a studio ain't gonna put a black man under contract.
我得...
I got...
我能抽烟吗
Can I smoke?
你抽吧
Yeah, go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
你缺钱吗
You need money?
我给林肯剧院
I get a dollar a script
写些杂耍小品 一份剧本一美元
down at the Lincoln Theater, writing vaudeville sketches.
但一周只有一次
But that's once a week,
所以要我说 必须得耍小把戏
so the way I see it, gotta turn these tricks.
我也不能去游览
And I can't go cruise
潘兴广场或者农贸市场 好吗
Pershing Square or the farmer's market, okay?
光是闲逛我都会被警♥察♥逮捕
Cops will arrest me just for loitering,
所以我只能在乔那里挣点外快
so I turn my tricks up at Joe's place.
总比洗碗好
Beats washing dishes,
而且我喜欢
and I like doing it.
那工作让人舒服
Why not get paid for something
而且反正要干 为何不趁机捞一笔
that feels good that you was gonna do anyways?
我很有眼力
I'm discerning.
-我找的人得帅 干净 -所以你是牛郎
- My tricks gotta be good-looking, clean-- - So, you're a gigolo.
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
随你怎么叫
Call it whatever you want.
我不觉得丢人
I ain't ashamed.
我知道自己是谁
I know who I am.
雪利小姐真好喝
Now, Miss Shirley here is delicious.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表