剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
I don't see what the big deal is. It's just a few photos.
我觉得你没搞明白
I don't think you understand.
乔治·赫里尔 美国著名摄影家
赫里尔只拍那些
Hurrell only photographs actors who are about
即将迎来璀璨星途的演员
to make that big star move in their career.
这很大不了
It's a big deal.
你好
Hello.
-你好 是卡米尔·华盛顿吗 -是的
- Hi, is this Camille Washington? - Speaking.
美国舞台和银幕演员
以《乱世佳人》中的"妈咪"角色获得了奥斯卡最佳女配
成为第一个获得奥斯卡奖的有色人种
你不认识我 我叫哈蒂·麦克丹尼尔
You don't know me, but my name is Hattie McDaniel.
是哈蒂·麦克丹尼尔
It's Hattie McDaniel!
我当然认识您 麦克丹尼尔女士
Uh, yes, of course I know who you are, Ms. McDaniel.
我在行刊上看到有关你的报道
Well, look, I've been reading about you in the trades,
我的心都要跳出来了
and my heart just about jumped out of my chest.
我从没想过我们能在美国迈出这样一大步
I never thought we'd make the leap in this country,
但我们做到了
but here we are.
我的理解没错吧
Now, am I to understand that
即由制片厂出资并主导的影片
与"独♥立♥电影"的概念相对
你要主演一部片厂电影
you are playing the lead role in a studio picture?
您说的没错
That is correct.
是浪漫爱情片的主角 不是什么女佣
So she's the romantic lead, not a fucking maid.
对 女士 是女主角
No, ma'am, it's the lead role.
妈的 感天谢地
Motherfucker, praise be!
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you,
但你要知道 未来会很难
but you should know, it is going to be rough.
我经历过 好莱坞啊
I've been through it. Hollywood.
亲爱的 你有任何需求只管问我
So if you need anything, darling, just ask me.
-好吗 -好的 女士
- All right? - Yes, ma'am.
您太慷慨了
That is very generous of you,
我一定会给您打电♥话♥的
and I will be sure to give you a call.
再见
Bye now.
再见
Bye.
她说什么
What did she say?
-你好 -这又是谁
- Hello? - Who's that?
我当然知道他的作品
Uh, yeah, of course I know his work.
我很激动
I'm very excited.
好的
All right.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
乔治·赫里尔要给我拍照
George Hurrell wants to photograph me.
我和卡米尔
Me and Camille.
-专拍艺人硬照的那个吗 -对
- The guy who does all those glamour shots? - Yeah.
他算是最有名的摄影师了吧
Yeah, he's about as famous as they come, huh?
天呐 王牌影业肯定对我很有信心
Boy, Ace Pictures must really believe in me.
今天对我们太重要了 宝贝
This is a big day for us, baby.
对我们的家庭很重要
A big day for our family.
我要成为电影明星了
I'm going to be a movie star.
我太为你高兴了 杰克
Couldn't be happier for you, Jack.
很好
Good.
朱尼尔 帮我把曝光调低些
Junior, bring the exposure back a bit, please.
很好
Yes.
好极了
Excellent.
抽口烟
Take a smoke.
太美了
Glamorous!
很好
Good.
你给我抹的是什么
What are you putting on me?
婴儿润肤油加一点绵羊油
Mostly baby oil with a bit of lanolin.
能让你的脸一直泛着光
Makes the light stick to your face.
你明天会爆痘 但是值得
You will break out tomorrow, but it will be worth it.
自信放松 头往后一点 好极了
Nice and relaxed. Head back a bit more. Terrific.
赫里尔先生 我听说
Mr. Hurrell, I've heard
演员都有一边脸好看 一边不好看
about actors having a good side and a bad side.
我很好奇 我有好看的吗
I'm just wondering, do I have a good side?
请别说话
Don't talk, please.
很好
Yes!
你愿不愿意拍裸体照
How do you feel about being photographed in the nude?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是艺术 我保证会很有品位 不艳俗
It's art. It'll be tasteful, nothing salacious, I promise.
还能丰富演员的作品集
Also, tends to boost an actor's profile.
-赫里尔先生 你想怎样都可以 -答得好
- Mr. Hurrell, whatever you want. - Good answer.
我们要拍这部片 但是预算有限
So we're doing this picture, but we're doing it on a budget.
安伯格太太冒了很大的风险
Mrs. Amberg is really sticking her neck out here
已经有人在抗♥议♥了
and we're already seeing pushback.
因为反对《梅格》
In retaliation for Meg,
佐治亚州好几座城市
our movie All Hands on Deck
1961年有一部同名喜剧歌♥舞片
讲述发生在海军军舰上的浪漫故事
都在抵♥制♥我们的电影《全员集♥合♥》
is being picketed in several cities in Georgia.
这部电影对我们厂来说风险巨大
So this picture carries a significant risk to the studio,
不管是财务还是其它方面
financial and otherwise,
所以坚守预算至关重要
so it is imperative... is imperative that we stay on budget.
-不能有例外 -理查德 我强调一下这点
- There's no exceptions. - Just to underscore that, Richard,
我们有三个签约演员 说要在《梅格》摄制期间
three of our contract players are refusing to work on any film
拒演我们的任何电影
while Meg is in production.
-谁 -劳森 丹尼尔斯和麦克哈登
- Who? - Lawson, Daniels, McHadden.
我们可以告他们违约
We can sue for breach of contract.
先炒了再告
We'll fire them first, then we sue.
-要炒了谁 -劳森 丹尼尔斯和麦克哈登
- Who are we firing? - Lawson, Daniels, and McHadden.
不出所料
No surprise there.
安迪·麦克哈登等于入了三K党
Andy McHadden is practically in the Klan.
我刚和律师通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the lawyers.
亚拉巴马州的所有影院老板
Every theater owner in the state of Alabama...
都把《全员集♥合♥》撤档了
has now pulled All Hands on Deck.
这电影没法回本了
The picture will not recoup its budget,
不过本来也不行
though it might not have anyway.
这片子糟透了
It's a terrible picture.
我大概该现在提一嘴
I should probably take this time to mention that
卡米尔和我接到两通很有趣的电♥话♥
Camille and I received two very interesting telephone calls.
一通是哈蒂·麦克丹尼尔打来的祝贺电♥话♥
The first was from Hattie McDaniel saying congratulations.
第二通...
The second was...
则没那么善意
well, it was not so nice.
你给我坐大巴来洛杉矶
You get on a bus to Los Angeles,
有种来我家 当着我的面说这话
you come to my house, and you say that to my face.
滚吧你
Now fuck off!
是谁 怎么了
Who was that? What happened?
-我猜他骂她是... -是的
- I presume he called her-- - Yes.
他骂了
He did.
拍片时 我会安排你们住到片场
We'll move you onto the lot while we're filming.
你们可以住一栋小屋
You can take one of the bungalows.
给你们配全天候的安保
You will have full-time security.
-谢谢 安伯格太太 -我们要继续拍摄
- Thank you, Mrs. Amberg. - We're moving forward.
不会任人凌♥辱♥
I will not be bullied.
不过 显然《梅格》没法在所有影院上映
However, it is now clear that Meg will not run in every theater.
这片子要想不赔本
If we're to break even on this movie,
只能省着花钱
we have to do it on the cheap,
什么都得省
all across the board.
所以定卡司的时候 得用自家人才
So, as we fill out the cast, we use homegrown talent.
有哪些角色还没定演员
Now, what roles still need to be filled?
-她来了 -她会...
- Here she comes. - She's gonna be...
她来了
Here she is.
-你好 琴 亲爱的 -你好
- Hello, Jeanne, dear. -Hello.
-见到你太好了 -我们坐吧
- So nice to see you. - Let's sit.
好 艾薇丝 谢谢你邀请我来
Yes. Thank you, Avis, for inviting me here.
琴
Jeanne.
是好消息还是坏消息
Well, is it good news or bad news?
我听到小道消息
I-- I had heard through the grapevine
说《佩格》里有个好角色给我
that I might be up for a nice part in Peg
现在是《梅格》了
and that now it's Meg.
琴 你知道我非常欣赏你
Jeanne, you know I think the world of you,
所以我才想亲口告诉你
which is why I wanted to tell you this personally.
天哪 是坏消息
Oh, God, yes, it's-- it's bad news.
我们本想让你演《梅格》里的一个角色
We were considering you for a role in Meg,
但又改变了主意
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表