剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
*我从不关心月光闪耀的天空*
*I never cared much for moonlit skies*
*我从不向萤火虫眨眼睛*
*I never winked back at fireflies...*
伙计们 我们被包下了
Hey guys, we've been bought out!
周日晚上十点 记在你的日历上
Sunday, 10 p.m., mark your calendars.
"包下"是什么意思
What does that mean, "Bought out"?
我们被雇去参加
We've been hired for a big
一个梦幻好莱坞式的盛大派对
fancy party with big fancy Hollywood types.
四小时 你们都能拿到一百大洋还有小费
Four hours, you all get a hundred bucks plus tips
我保证你们能享受到
while you enjoy what I guarantee
人生中最有趣的
will be one of the most interesting nights
夜晚之一
of your life.
等等 你不会在说乔治·库克的派对吧
Wait, wait, you're not talking about a George Cukor party, are you?
-你怎么知道 -等下 等下
- How'd you know? - Hang on, hang on.
乔治·库克的派对上会发生什么
What happens at a George Cukor party?
乔治是位杰出的电影导演
George is a motion picture director extraordinaire.
他工作非常努力 所以在周日
He works very hard, so on Sundays,
就像上帝一样 他喜欢休息休息
just like Yahweh, he likes to kick back.
他邀请了形形色♥色♥的人
He invites all kinds of folks!
作家 导演 经纪人 制片人 应有尽有
Writers, directors, agents, producers, you name it!
电影明星 比如塔卢拉·班克希德
Movie stars, like Tallulah Bankhead...
希区柯克先生 你能这么说真是君子
Mr. Hitchcock, you're a gentleman to say so,
但我向你保证
but I can assure you,
我心纯洁 有如搅拌的烂泥
I'm as pure as the driven slush.
费雯·丽 还有一群像我一样的普通人
...Vivien Leigh, and regular Joes like yours truly.
有点像某种阶级制度
It's a bit of a caste system.
明星们喝法国葡萄酒
The stars get French wine,
我们这样的人喝加州的劣质饮料
the guys like us, we get the swill from California.
然后
Then...
十点 帅哥们开始登场
at 10 o'clock, the boys start showing up.
请注意 亲爱的各位 新客人来了
Attention, my dears, we have some new guests joining us.
试图跻身演艺圈的男人
Guys trying to make it in the biz.
像我们一样的加油站工人
Pump jockeys, like us.
南加大的橄榄球运动员
USC football players,
他们会不惜一切代价在这座城里出人头地
who will do anything to make it in this town!
到了半夜 大部分女士都回家了
By midnight, most of the ladies have gone home,
虽然塔卢拉通常会逗留
though Tallulah usually sticks around.
一切都非常随意
I mean, it's just all real laid back.
喝点鸡尾酒
You know, cocktails.
大家都互相认识
Everybody getting to know each other.
去外面的泳池玩
Folks head out to the pool.
再来几杯鸡尾酒
More cocktails.
一切都充满乐趣
It's all a lot of fun.
最后 人们开始成双结对
Then, eventually, the fellas start pairing off.
他们找个安静的地方
They find a quiet place,
可能去再亲热一会儿
maybe, to get a little bit more intimate.
等等 你是说
Wait a minute, hold on. So you're saying...
那帮人就像法国号♥一样弯吗
these fellas are queer as a French horn, right?
你观察很敏锐啊 杰克
What an astute observation, Jack.
我们说过这些 厄尼
It's just we talked about this, Ernie, you know?
我不喜欢那些
I don't really go for that.
那些人
These fellas...
他们不被允许做真正的自己
they're not allowed to be who they really are.
想一想
Think about it.
你喜欢女人 对吗
You like women, right?
-当然 -那比如
- Yeah. - Well, let's say
你不被允许喜欢女孩
you're not allowed to like girls.
你被抓到在酒吧亲一个女孩
You get caught kissing a girl in a bar.
如果你只是坐了牢 那你算幸运
You're lucky if they throw you in jail,
因为有人可以轻易把你打死
'cause somebody could easily beat you to death instead.
你被当成罪犯对待
You're treated like an outlaw,
你别无选择 除了躲起来
and there's nothing you can do about it, except hide.
但现在
And then...
有了这个派对
here's a party,
你可以喜欢一个女孩 亲吻她
where you're allowed to like a girl, kiss her,
找个安静的角落和她做♥爱♥
find a quiet corner to make love to her.
你肯定会去 杰克 我知道你会去
You'd be at that party, Jack! I know you would.
那些都是当今伟大的艺术家
These are the great artists of our time.
他们让这个世界运转起来
They make the world go around.
他们得一辈子躲躲藏藏吗
And they gotta spend their whole lives in hiding?
得了吧 这不公平
Come on. That's not fair.
不
No.
所以
So...
我们为他们提供
we provide them...
服务
a service.
他们放松下来 做一晚上的自己
They kick back, be themselves for the night,
你能拿到一百大洋 然后回家
and then you get paid 100 bucks and go home.
这有什么不好
What's wrong with that, huh?
周日见 别迟到
I'll see ya Sunday! Don't be late!
好莱坞
第三集
法外之徒
我真不敢相信我让他那样对我
I just can't believe I let him do that to me.
我知道他是城里的显要人物
I know he's a heavy hitter in this town,
但我想我可能犯了个大错
but I think I might have made a big mistake.
错误 你刚和亨利·威尔逊签了约
Mistake? You just signed with Henry Willson,
好莱坞最大的经纪人
the biggest agent in Hollywood.
不管你喜不喜欢 这就是这里的规矩
Like it or not, that's how it works in this town.
像我们这样的人
And fellas like us...
我们要打破陈规来立自己的规矩
well, we gotta make our own rules by breakin' some of 'em.
上一秒他还跟我说我要改个名字
One second he was telling me I had to change my name, and...
下一秒他就跪下来了
the next thing I knew, he was getting down on his knees!
等等
Wait...
-你起了个新名字 -是的
- You got a new name? - Yeah.
洛克·哈德森
Rock Hudson.
洛克·哈德森
Rock Hudson.
很大气
That's spectacular.
我很喜欢 我已经能想象写在入口的标牌上
I love it. Can already see it on a marquee.
尽情享用吧 洛克·哈德森
Eat up, Rock Hudson.
谢谢
Thank you.
我妈做的松饼更好吃
Now, my momma, she makes a better biscuit.
但我做的酱汁和她的不相上下
But I reckon my gravy's every bit as good as hers.
怎么样
What you think?
很好吃 阿奇
It's delicious, Archie.
从来没人给我做饭 自从我
I haven't had somebody fix me a meal since I was...
大概五岁之后
I don't know, five years old!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你妈从没给你做过饭吗
Your momma never cooked for you?
没有
No, uh...
她有点
She was a little...
疯狂
crazy.
这逼走了我爸爸
That's what drove my dad away.
还有我的继父 对我来说他一无是处
And my stepdad, he didn't have any use for me.
他告诉我我可以
He-- he told me I could
像他一样找到找到冰盒
find the ice box just as well as he could.
所以我自己做饭
So I'd fix my own meals, you know,
起初我很喜欢
which I actually liked at first.
你明白的
You know, it was...
自己做事很不错
it was nice doing something by myself.
我想 我
I guess, I-- I...
我很怀念有人照顾我
I miss somebody taking care of me.
你真他♥娘♥的♥性感
You're so goddamn sexy.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得你是《佩格》的正确人选
I think you could be right for Peg.
男朋友的那部分
The boyfriend part.
看看你现在的模样
I mean, looking at you right now,
-你是完美的人选 -真的吗
- you'd be perfect for it. - Yeah?
跟我说说吧
Tell me about it.
男朋友的那部分
It's the part of the boyfriend, you see?
那个说"别放弃 佩格 放下瓶子"的人
The one who says "Don't give up, Peg! Put down the bottle!
出去试镜吧"
Get out there and audition!"
你凭什么认为
What makes you think you
你能不请自来 打扰我的午餐
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表