剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
can sit down uninvited and interrupt my lunch?
因为我最适合这个角色 塞缪尔先生 我知道
Because I'm the guy for the role, Mr. Samuels, I know it!
我长得帅 又十足的美国范
I'm handsome, I'm all-American...
十足的美国范
All-American?
你写的就是我呀
Well, that's me you're describing!
我直说吧
Let me be blunt.
我看过你的试镜 真是...
I've already seen your screen test, and it's really, uh...
最糟的试镜大概就那样了
Well, it's about as bad as a screen test could possibly be.
你太糟了
Well, you're bad.
出于某种原因
For some reason,
金凯德小姐好像认为你能红
Miss Kincaid seems to think that you could become a star,
可我本人 不这么看
and, myself, um... I don't see that.
不过有时她确实能发现我看不到的东西
But sometimes she sees things that I don't, so,
所以我愿意让你试镜
I'm willing to give you an audition.
是吗 那太好了
You are? That's wonderful.
你有什么建议吗
Do you have any words of advice?
有 下次你再看到
Yes. The next time you see
有人独自坐着吃午餐
someone sitting alone, having their lunch,
别自以为你能坐下和他们聊天
don't just assume that you can sit down and start talking to them.
抱歉 我问的是对角色的建议
I'm sorry. I meant about the part.
我不知道 看看台词 这样开始总不会错
I don't know. Learn the lines. That's always a good start.
那样 试镜的时候
That way, when you audition,
你就能听懂对方并做出回应
you'll be able to listen and respond,
不用想下一句词是什么
without even having to think for the next line.
对 这很有道理
Yeah, yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense.
因为这个角色
Because this isn't the kind
可不是演技蹩脚的帅哥能演的
of part you give to a handsome kid who can't act.
得到这个角色的人一定会红
Whoever gets this part is gonna become a star.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为他总在问 "为什么 佩格 为什么"
Because he's the one who says, "Why, Peg, why?"
是他发现了她的尸体
He's the one that finds her body
蜷缩在好莱坞标志的"H"字母下
crumpled up underneath the Hollywood sign under the "H," and...
他把她抱在怀里
he... he cradles her in his arms,
对着上天大喊
and he screams to the heavens...
佩格 佩格 为什么
Peg. Peg, why?
别 别 别在这演
No, don't-- don't-- Don't do it for me now.
佩格 为什么
Peg, why?
然后呢
So?
然后呢
Well, so?
然后什么
So what?
我得到角色了吗
Well, did I get the part?
我是编剧 洛克
I'm the writer, Rock.
我不忍♥心告诉你
I hate to break it to you,
但你睡的是好莱坞最无权无势的人
but you're fucking the least powerful person in Hollywood.
你好 亨利
Oh, hi, Henry.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我知道你肯定不在图书馆
I know you certainly weren't at a library.
我...和一个朋友出去了
Uh, yeah, I was, uh, out with-- with a friend.
朋友
A friend?
我给你讲个故事吧
Let me tell you a story.
几年前 有个新出头的银幕宠儿
A few years back, there was a hot new babe on the scene,
1937年因出演《永志不忘》中的少女崭露头角
仅12分钟的演出给观众留下深刻印象 被称为"毛衣女孩"
后分别合作克拉克·盖博和英格丽·褒曼
凭《冷暖人间》获奥斯卡最佳女主角奖提名
名叫拉娜·特纳
by the name of Lana Turner.
你猜她的名字是谁取的 我
Guess who gave her that name? Me.
她的本名是茱莉亚·简·特纳
Her real name was Julia Jean Turner.
爱达荷位于美国西北 毗邻加拿大
以农业 伐木和矿业为经济支柱 土豆产量居美国之最
真是个爱达荷州的土名字
That's a real Idaho pig-fucking name.
你猜她做过什么事
Anyway, guess what she did?
我们第一次见面 她让我等了二十分钟
Our first meeting, she kept me waiting for 20 minutes.
她一坐下我就告诉她
When she sat down, I told her,
"你决不能再让我等你
"You ever keep me waiting again,
否则不只我俩的关系玩完
not only will our relationship be over,
你的职业生涯也完了
your career will be over.
我会毁了你
I will destroy you.
我会让你灰飞烟灭"
I will fucking annihilate you."
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
她再也没迟到过
She was never late again.
总会早到五分钟
Always five minutes early.
对不起 我下次不会了
Sorry, it won't ever happen again.
你最好不会
You bet your ass it won't.
你得给我应有的尊重
You treat me with the respect I deserve
因为我不只是个明星
because I am not just a star,
我还会造星
I am a star maker.
我不会因为不是制片厂老大
I will not sit here and be treated
就坐在这被人当垃圾一样对待
like garbage just 'cause I ain't a studio head.
因为我是这城里真正有权势的人
'Cause I'm the real power in this town.
顺便说一句 她叫拉娜·特纳
And it's Lah-na Turner by the way.
拉娜 不是兰娜 拉娜·特...
Lah-na, not Lan-na. Lah-na Turn--
让我听到你说一次"兰娜"·特纳
If I ever hear you say "Lan-na" Turner,
你这土包子大舌头 那你就收拾走人吧
you thick country piece of shit, you're fucking fired.
懂了 威尔逊先生
Understood, Mr. Willson. Yeah.
拉娜
Lah-na.
-拉娜 -好了...
- Lah-na. That's-- - Now...
我就和你聊得直白点
I gotta have a frank conversation with you.
你打飞机吗
Are you jerking off?
别那么看着我
Don't look at me that way.
人人都有需求
Everyone has urges
我要你每天至少自♥慰♥一次
and I need you to masturbate at least once a day.
如果哪天不用 我会提前一天通知你
I'll give you a day's notice if I don't want you to
因为我可能会要你当着我的面打
'cause I might ask you to do it in front of me,
但你绝对不能撑着帐篷
but I can't have you hard as
指提供男男服务的性场所
跑去相公堂子胡搞 懂吗
a rock headin' over to some molly house, okay?
绝不行 你要是在那种地方被捕 就立刻被炒
Never! If you get arrested at one of those places, you're fired.
任何时候 只要一想去
Any time you think about going out,
你就给我回家 自己撸去
you go home, tickle your pickle,
读点书 然后睡觉
read a fucking book for once, and go to bed.
这里有缉捕队
There's vice squads in this town.
警♥察♥到处抓你这种家伙
Cops go hunting for fellas like you.
现在...
Now...
我有东西给你
I've got something for you.
这...是《佩格》吗
Oh...Is-- is that Peg?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我...从朋友那听说过
Well, I-- I heard about it. Uh, from-- from friends.
朋友 什么朋友
From friends? Who are these friends?
是男演员吗
Are they actors?
演员只是鱼肉
Actors are pieces of meat.
别的演员无论告诉你什么 都不用当回事
Anything you hear from another actor, you disregard it.
听一个演员的话
Listening to what an actor has to say
就像向牲口寻求职业建议
is like taking career advice from a farm animal.
你只需要听亨利叔叔的话 懂吗
The only things you hear are from Uncle Henry, you got that?
很好
Good.
这剧本里有个适合你的角色
Now there is a part in this script for you.
你如果好好做
And if you'd played your cards right,
我本来可以让你去试镜
I might have been able to get you a screen test.
但你今天迟到了
But you're late to this meeting.
说不定是和哪个男演员搞上了
Probably 'cause you were out fucking some actor,
这可能害得你被捕
which you could get arrested for,
还可能坏了我的名声
which puts my reputation on the line--
妈的 你被炒了 给我滚出去
Know what? Fuck it, you're fired. Get the fuck out.
不 求你不要 亨利
No. No, please, Henry.
我...我该怎么做
I-- I-- I'll-- What can I do?
我做什么都可以
I'll do anything.
你如果真的想试镜
If you really want a screen test,
就把周二晚上空出来
you'll put Tuesday night on your calendar.
去我家
My place.
但今天就是周二 亨利
Uh, but Tuesday is tonight, Henry.
我知道
I know.
此处舞蹈为理查德·斯特劳斯歌♥剧《莎乐美》中的"七重纱舞"
舞蹈模仿巴比伦神伊斯塔尔为追随死去的情人
从天堂降到地狱的模样 不断扭动腰身
每下一重天便脱一层纱 是异国情调的东方肚皮舞
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表