剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
Not pot pies. Cherry.
看完电影 我们去馅饼屋
After the movies, we'll stop by House of Pies
把最大 最好的樱桃馅饼买♥♥来
and get the biggest, grandest cherry pie,
我们就吃它了
and that's what we're gonna eat
一整天
all day long.
我就穿双高跟鞋和...
I'll just wear some heels and...
也许在这外面我就披件皮草大衣
maybe I'll slip on a fur coat over this little thing.
然后在电影院 我们可以溜进男卫生间
Then, when we're at the movies, we can sneak in the men's room
来个快餐
and have a quickie!
我想我这都有件风衣给你穿
I think I've even got a trench coat for you to put on.
艾伦 先停一下 你过来
Hey, Ellen, stop for a sec. Come here.
-什么事 -你现在是我的女人了...
- What? - You're my gal now...
你不是吗
wouldn't you say?
是啊 我同意
Yeah, I'd say.
那么...
Well, then...
有件事得让你知道
there's something you need to know.
这件事我谁都还没告诉
Something I ain't told nobody yet.
我这个咳嗽...
This cough of mine...
让好多条都废了的咳嗽 我咳了好多年了
the one that kept blowing all those takes, I've had it for years.
我上周去看了医生
I went to the doc last week.
是癌症
It's cancer.
我快要入土了
I'm headed for the old dirt pile.
还有多久
How long?
两个月
Two months?
两年
Two years?
所以如果你要我穿上裤子离开
So if you want me to throw on my trousers and walk out that door,
我会的 因为早晚
I'll do it, because at some point...
早晚我的情况会变得非常糟糕
At some point, I'm going to be a real mess.
不 我们现在不用谈这个
No, we don't need to talk about this now.
实际上
In fact...
实际上我们根本就不需要谈这个
In fact, we don't need to talk about it at all.
你是我的归宿 厄尼
You're my home, Ernie.
我不会放弃的
And I'm not giving that up.
我的爱情来得晚
Love came late to me...
我要尽情享受
and I am going to enjoy
每时每刻
every single second of it.
你确定吗 小东西
And you're sure, kid?
绝对确定
I'm more than sure.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
我这辈子从没有这么幸福过
I'm happier than I've ever been in my life.
我爱你 厄尼·韦斯特
I love you, Ernest West.
我爱你 小东西
I love you, kid.
我去找找大衣
I'm gonna go see about a coat.
我有点想吃馅饼了
I'm in the mood for pie.
我也是
Me too.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
-盯着你看 -别看了
- Staring at you. - Well, stop it.
做不到 我没办法不盯着你看
I can't. I can't stop staring at you.
我们下楼去吃点早饭
Let's go downstairs and get some breakfast.
等一下 我得告诉你件事
Wait a minute, I gotta tell you something.
我早就应该告诉你 但我现在要说了
I shoulda told you a long time ago, but I'm gonna tell you now,
即使我想这可能意味着
even though I think it's gonna mean
你再也不会见我了
you'll never wanna see me again.
我刚开始在加油站工作时
When I was first working at the gas station,
你妈妈过来了 她和我...
your mother came by, and she and I--
我知道你和她上过床
I know you slept with her.
-什么 -她告诉我了
- What? - She told me.
我这辈子 我们母女基本都是在互相仇恨
We've hated each other for most of my life,
但自从她接管了制片厂
but ever since she took over the studio,
我们亲密得不行
we're as thick as thieves.
等等 你不介意吗 她不介意我们的事吗
Wait, so, are you okay with this? Is she okay with us?
刚开始她接受不了
Well, not at first.
-我都以为她要中风了呢 -嗯
- I thought she was having a stroke. - Yeah.
然后她又哭又叫地说
Oh, and then she had a crying jag
我把她的生命活力都吸走了
about how I was sucking the life out of her.
可她现在没事了
But, yeah, now she's fine.
她觉得你和我在一起对电影是好的公♥关♥宣传
She thinks you and me as an item is good PR for the movie.
你能接受吧 你不想...
Are you okay? Do you not wanna...
和我好了吗
...be with me?
妈妈
Mother?
-我的天 -妈妈
- Oh, God. - Mother?
我的天 她知道我在这了
Oh, God, she knows I'm here.
妈妈
Mother?
出什么事了 你还好吗
What happened? Are you all right?
我刚和迪克通过电♥话♥ 第一天的票房♥出来了
I just got off the phone with Dick. The first receipts are in.
听着 我们一直都知道
Look, listen, um, we always knew...
-我们的机会...不是很大 -没错
- that the odds... would be against us. - Exactly.
电影票房♥多少并不重要
It doesn't matter what the movie makes,
-重要的是电影的意义 -我们破了所有的记录
- it's about what the movie means. - We broke all the records.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
我跟他们说这肯定不对
I told them that couldn't be right.
但他们反复核对过数字了
But they double-checked the numbers.
我们是七年来票房♥最高的
We're the biggest hit in seven years.
祝贺您 安伯格太太
Congratulations, Mrs. Amberg!
我们大卖♥♥了 《梅格》大卖♥♥了
We're a hit! Meg is a hit!
奥芬剧院
卡米尔·华盛顿 杰克·卡斯泰洛
黄柳霜
《梅格》
金牌影业出品
金牌影业隆重推出故事片的新时代
《梅格》
卡米尔·华盛顿 黄柳霜 克莱尔·伍德
导演 雷蒙德·安斯利
大家都在议论《梅格》
Everyone's talking about Meg.
这是第一部所谓的"大规模上映"影片
It's the first so-called "wide release,"
观众们竞相涌进剧场观看
and audiences are flocking to see
一个女孩子在浮华城所遭遇的
the harrowing story of a girl who lands in Tinseltown
令人肝肠寸断的故事
and hits the skids.
-看啊 是你 -是我
- Hey, look, it's you. - It's me!
近年来横空出世的最大明星
The biggest smash hit of the decade stars,
猜猜是谁 卡米尔·华盛顿
guess who? Camille Washington.
她一夜成名
She's an overnight sensation!
但她的角色不是管家
But she's not playing a housekeeper,
而是冉冉升起的影星梅格·恩尼丝
she's would-be movie maven Meg Ennis.
抵♥制♥王牌影业
全国的种族抗♥议♥活动悄然匿迹
Racial protests across the country simply melted away
数万观众迫不及待地观赏这部新类型影片
as thousands rushed out to see a new kind of motion picture,
各种肤色的影迷都陷入狂热
and moviegoers of every color have fallen in love.
我认识的每位女性都为之泪下
Every woman I know who saw it cried.
我们懂得她的感受
We understood how she was feeling.
一部电影能否改变一个国家对自己的看法
Could one movie change the way a nation sees itself?
谁知道呢 但有一点可以肯定
Who knows? But one thing's for sure,
令全美国疯狂的电影是...
America's mad for...
《梅格》
Meg!
《联合新闻》
王牌制片厂
我可能永远也习惯不了这个
I don't think I'll ever get used to that.
我可告诉你 我能习惯
I could get used to it, I'll tell you that.
好吧
Well...
真高兴我们能时常聚聚
I am so glad that we've made this a regular thing.
没有你的建议
Without your advice,
我都不知道要怎么对付
I don't know how I would've gotten through
首映式和那么多媒体招待会
the premiere and the press junkets--
奥斯卡提名下周就要出来了
Oscar nominations are coming out next week.
是吗 我都没注意
Oh, they are? I didn't realize.
别装模作样了
Don't bullshit a bullshitter.
我知道你可是每天数着日子过呢
I know you've been counting the days off on that calendar.
今年竞争会很激烈
It's gonna be a tough year.
著名女星 曾四度提名奥斯卡
因主演《埃里特拉戴孝》提名第二十届奥斯卡最佳女主角
讲述女主父亲与情妇合谋杀害发妻 女主发现后为母复仇的故事
罗莎琳·拉塞尔觉得自己势在必得
You know, Rosalind Russell thinks she got the thing in the bag,
我不怪她
and I don't blame her.
谋杀 乱♥伦♥...
Murder, incest...
看这剧情 电影不用拍
I mean, they might as well have just handed her the Oscar
都有人愿意直接把奥斯卡奖给她
and not even bothered to make the movie.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表