剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
要是我再年轻个十岁
If I were 10 years younger,
我都会自己来试演女主角了
I could be testing for the lead myself.
这部电影也许能让我出名
It could have been the picture that made me a star.
你没出名是因为没和我签约
You're not a star because you didn't sign with me.
是啊 亨利 因为你很恶劣
That's right, Henry, because you're awful
把你的艺人当狗屎一般对待
and you treat your clients like dog shit.
时间到
On the bell.
您准备好了就开始 安斯利先生
Ready when you are, Mr. Ainsley.
洛克
Rock.
这边来
Right this way.
克兰朵小姐会和你搭戏
So, Miss Crandall will be reading this scene with you.
这是她要跳下去之前的高♥潮♥戏
This is the climactic scene right before she jumps off.
我要对她说 不是对镜头说 对吧
Should do it to her, not right into the camera?
没错
That's right.
这是好莱坞标志
This is the Hollywood sign.
我假装悬在上面 在很高的地方
I'm sort of hanging off of it. It's very, very high.
天呐
Oh, boy.
我知道了
I see it.
我上次这么紧张
I haven't been this nervous
还是朱尼尔·德尔金第一次试镜的时候
since Junior Durkin's first screen test.
你知道吗
And you know what?
他拿到了那个角色
He got the part.
你也会的 孩子 深呼吸
And so will you, kid. Just breathe.
开摄影机
Roll camera.
开拍
And... action.
山姆 你来干什么
Sam, what are you doing here?
别管我
Leave me alone.
这是我的宿命 我自己一个人的
This is my destiny and mine alone.
佩格 我不会让你这么做
Peg, I won't let you do it!
你知道你爱你 你也知道
You know you love you, and you know
我不会让我抛下这一切
I won't let me throw it all away!
而且...
And...
抱歉 我搞砸了 我能再试一次吗
Sorry, I screwed it up, can I try it again?
停 你表现很好 洛可 放轻松
Cut. That's very good, Rock. Just relax.
《佩格》
洛克·哈德森第二条
佩格 你不会让我这么做
Peg, you won't let me do it!
你知道我爱你 你也知道我不会让我抛下...
You know I love you, and you know I won't let me throw--
不对 该死的
That's not right. Damn it, that...
对了吗
Right?
《佩格》
洛克·哈德森第三条
佩格 我不会让你这么做
Peg, I won't let you do it.
你知道我知道你会抛下你
You know I know you'll throw you away.
该死 说错了 我...
Damn-- That's not right. I, uh--
洛克 台词是...
Rock, it's, um...
"佩格 我不会让你这么做
"Peg, I won't let you do it.
你知道我爱你 你也知道
You know I love you, and you know
我不会让你抛下这一切
I won't let you throw it all away."
我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
抱歉 我喉咙...我喉咙有点疼
Sorry. I-- My-- my throat... My throat's a little sore.
我要喝水
I need some water.
水 快给他倒水喝
We need water. Get him water. Now.
水 我喝一口就好
Water. Just a little bit.
水灵的高大个要喝杯水
A glass of water for a tall drink of water.
你也是
You too.
《佩格》
洛克·哈德森第47条
佩格 我不会让你这么做 妈的
Peg, I won't let you do it! Shit!
抱歉 再来一次
Sorry, one more time.
你说对了 你说对得没错
That was right. That was it.
-真的吗 -当然 你没问题的
- Oh, are you serious? - Yeah, you got this.
佩格 我不会让你这么做
Peg, I won't let you do it.
你知道我爱你 你也知道
You know I love you and you know
我不会让你抛下这一切
I won't let you throw it all away.
我做不到 山姆 我再也撑不下去了
I can't, Sam. I can't! I can't do it anymore!
那是我的台词 亲爱的
That was my line, darling.
好吧 再拍一条 洛克
All right, one more, Rock.
我做不到 山姆
I can't, Sam.
我不想再过这种人生了
I don't want any part of this life anymore.
那也包括你 山姆
And that includes you, Sam.
关于自杀 你之前是怎么对我说的
Well, what did you tell me about killing yourself?
那些华尔街的金融人士
When all those Wall Street so-and-so's
破产后决定一了百了时 你说
lost their fortunes and ended it all, you told me,
"山姆 他们选择了长♥期♥办法来解决短期问题"
"Sam, they picked a long-term solution to a short-term problem."
你现在就是如此 佩格
And that's what you're doing now, Peg!
不
No!
停
And cut.
这...这就够了
That's uh... That's all we need.
非常感谢您给我这次机会
Well, thank you so much for the opportunity.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很对不起 克兰朵小姐
I'm real sorry, Miss Crandall.
别 千万别在意
Oh, no. Don't worry about it.
没事的 我们都经历过
Please, we've all been there.
别哭了
Come on.
你最后说对了 那才是最重要的
You got it right in the end, and that's what really matters.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
想一走了之 再也不回来
Like I want to run away and never come back.
在结尾部分 他想让我们真哭 但是...
At the end, he wants us to really cry, and...
我试过了 我做不到
I've tried, I just can't.
给
Here, uh...
抹一点
rub a little...
薄荷膏在你眼皮下面
VapoRub under your eyes.
这不是恶作剧 很有用 但只能抹一点点
It's not a prank. It works. But just use a tiny bit.
轮到你了 伍德小姐
We're ready for you, Miss Wood.
真的 能让你哭出来
Really, it, uh, gets the waterworks going.
开拍
Action.
这部电影会是我的新开始 山姆
This film will really be the start of something, Sam.
我终于要成为电影明星了
At long last, I'm going to be a movie star.
"佩格 你喝酒了吗"
"Have you been drinking, Peg?"
只喝了一点放松自己 因为我实在太激动了
Just to take the edge off because I got so excited.
"我见了塞茨尼克先生
"I saw Mr. Selznick.
他说你的戏份被剪了
He told me you've been cut from the film.
当然你还是会出现在两场戏里
You'll appear in two scenes, sure,
但只是个龙套了 佩格
but it's a cameo now, Peg.
几乎等于没演"
You're barely in it at all."
突然间 一切又变得
And suddenly it's...
黯淡无光
dark again.
我所有的希望与梦想
All my hopes and dreams...
等着被扔进垃圾桶 被遗弃
to be tossed into the trash bin. Lost.
这就是我 山姆
That's me, Sam. Lost.
被遗弃 然后马上被遗忘
Lost and soon to be forgotten.
非常感谢 安斯利先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Ainsley.
停
Cut.
卡米尔·华盛顿
Camille Washington.
你听见了 准备
All right, you heard him. Set up.
不行
No.
不可以 卡米尔
No, Camille. Camille, no.
你不准作弊
I'm not gonna let you cheat.
宝贝 我知道你能行
Baby, I know you can do this.
这是你拿下这个角色的机会
This is your shot to make this role your own.
但得由你自己争取
But it's you who has to make that happen.
去吧
Go get 'em.
好了 我们重新开始
Okay, let's slate.
艾薇丝 我很抱歉
Avis, I am so sorry.
我深表同情
You have my deepest sympathies.
-你怎么知道的 -小道消息
- How did you find out? - Through the grapevine.
别担心 还没传出去
Don't worry, it's still very hush-hush.
但我特别期待《佩格》这部电影
But, I am so excited about this Peg movie.
我旗下的艺人 洛克·哈德森
You know, my client, Rock Hudson,
绝对是最佳人选
would be perfect for it.
他的演技简直...
His acting is just...
说真的 他就跟巴里摩尔家出来的一样
Honestly, he's like a Barrymore.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表