剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
指20世纪初的美国舞蹈家伊莎多拉·邓肯
现代舞创始人 因创立基于古希腊艺术的自♥由♥舞蹈而扬名欧洲
伊莎多拉
Isadora...
她跳舞时
She danced from her groin!
用的是丹田
from her groin!
那种感情
The emotion,
从她身上爆发
it exploded out of her!
莎乐美
Salome!
亨利 我很累了
Henry, I gotta say, I'm... I'm pretty bushed.
闭嘴 我在跳舞
Shut the fuck up, I'm dancing.
威尔逊先生
Mr. Willson...
你想上♥床♥吗
You want to go to bed, huh?
好
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
亨利 那床很迷你
Well, Henry, that's a tiny bed.
而我这么高
I'm-- I'm pretty tall.
没关系
That's okay.
我喜欢挤在一起
I like to make spoons.
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
维克·坦尼健身房♥
Uh, Vic Tanny's.
我有会员
I got a membership.
我要去健身
I'm going to do some bodybuilding.
不错
Good.
你胖了
You're doughy.
亨利 我能得到试镜 对吧
Henry, I'm going to get that screen test, right?
当然 宝贝
Of course, honey.
但在那之前
But first,
你周日得来乔治·库克家 参加派对
you're coming to George Cukor's on Sunday, for a party,
我会亲自把你介绍给
where I will personally introduce you to the director
王牌影业的导演和制片人
and the head of production at Ace Pictures.
-谢谢 亨利 -别客气
- Golly, thanks, Henry. - Don't mention it.
去健身吧 小胖子
Now, get outta here, fatty.
你有一个男人
And you've got a man!
一个只要你愿意
A man who wants to love you
就会爱你的男人
if only you'd let him!
别挥手
Don't use your hands.
这是特写镜头
This will be in a close-up.
你的眼睛才能成就你
Your eyes are going to be what makes you a star.
用眼睛表演
Act with your eyes.
再来一次
Now take it back.
没事的 杰克
It's all right, Jack.
你有一个男人
And you've got a man!
一个只要你愿意
A man who wants to love you,
就会爱你的男人
if only you'd let him.
-谁 -你还问谁
- Who? - Who?
现在抱着你的人是谁
Who's the fellow who's holding you in his arms, right now?
是谁早该离开千百次
Who's the fella who should've walked out that door
却迟迟不走
a thousand times, but won't?
是我 佩格 我
It's me, Peg! Me!
我不会离开 因为我不能离开
I won't walk away, 'cause I can't walk away.
你即将出演我爱的女孩
You've been cast in the role of the girl I love,
无论如何 我都是你的男人
and I'm your fella, no matter what.
对
Yes.
然后你把她拉近亲吻
Yes, then you pull her in for a kiss.
很好
Good.
感到其中差别了吗
Can you feel the difference?
我
I...
我不知道 应该吧
I don't know. I guess. I think so?
新浪潮即将来临 杰克
There's a new movement coming, Jack.
全新的表演风格 自然主义
A whole new style of acting. Naturalism.
正在纽约上演
Happening now in New York.
默片中残余的表演技法
The old leftover acting, from the silent pictures...
故作姿态 暗示鲜明
the posturing, the obvious indicating...
不久就会成为历史
will soon be a thing of the past.
你适合这个角色 毫无疑问
Now, you're good for this role, that's true.
但光是适合 远不足以被选中
But you're never going to be cast in a picture this important
出演这么重要的电影
just because you're good.
你必须做到最好
You need to be the best.
我们今天就到这
That's all we'll do today.
金凯德小姐
Miss Kincaid.
谢谢
Thank you.
有您这样的导师 我倍感幸运
I can't tell you how lucky I feel to have a mentor like you.
这是我的职责
It's what I do.
对
Yeah.
但只有我还不够
But you need more than me.
亨利·威尔逊刚刚打来
Henry Willson just telephoned me.
他和迪克·塞缪尔私交甚密
He's good friends with Dick Samuels.
他会推荐他的新旗下艺人出演
He's going to put his new client up for this role...
洛克·哈德森
Rock Hudson.
找不到亨利这样的队友
If you don't get somebody like Henry in your corner,
你毫无胜算
you're not going to stand a chance.
金凯德小姐 我怎么才能
Miss Kincaid, how would I
和亨利·威尔逊这样的人交好呢
go about getting someone like Henry Willson?
也许
Maybe it's
是时候让你穿上华服
time for you to put on your good suit
去见见业内人了
and meet some people in town.
你周日有什么安排
What are you doing Sunday?
周日
Sunday?
没安排
Uh, nothing. Nothing at all.
什么事
Yes?
晚餐已备好 安伯格先生
Dinner is served, Mr. Amberg.
好 我马上下来
Okay, I'll--I'll be right there.
天啊
Oh, God.
听说了吗
Have you seen this?
美国著名商业大亨
他的公♥司♥生产了巨型水上运输机休斯H-4大力神
霍华德·休斯的云杉鹅已经升空
Howard Hughes got his Spruce Goose off the ground.
那家伙真是疯了
That guy's a fuckin' lunatic.
你刚刚在干什么
Where have you been?
还能干嘛 看剧本
You know, reading scripts.
我决定召集一些好莱坞女郎
I've decided to gather some of the ladies of Hollywood
前美国第♥一♥夫♥人♥
取悦埃莉诺·罗斯福
to cheer up Eleanor Roosevelt.
前美国总统富兰克林·罗斯福的情人
她还没从露西·卢瑟福那事中恢复过来
She still hasn't gotten over the whole Lucy Rutherford thing,
听说她最近都满脸愧色
and I hear lately she has a real hangdog look about her.
她就长那样
It's called her face.
真迷人
Charming.
我有话要说
I want to say something.
我知道
I know
你们都不想让我当演员
neither of you want me to be an actress.
妈妈是因为
Mummy doesn't because
她自己就不成功
she never made it
而且我更漂亮 更有才华
and she knows I'm more beautiful, and more talented.
你这个自私的垃圾
You selfish piece of garbage.
爸爸是因为
And Daddy doesn't
他认为女演员
because he thinks the only
唯一擅长的
thing actresses are good for
-是红杏出墙 -不不不
- is putting out. - No, no, no.
我说的是 她们都是妓♥女♥
I said they were all whores.
约翰·韦恩
John Wayne
献身梅·韦斯特 以此获得他第一个角色
fucked Mae West to get his first part,
大家连眼都不眨
and nobody bats an eye.
但我已经搬出去住了
Right. Well, look, I've already gone
还改了名
and changed my name
没人知道
so that nobody
我是制片厂老板的女儿
knows I'm the studio head's daughter.
你也让我去上表演课
And you went and put me in those acting classes for which
-我对此一直很感激 -不不不
- I have been very grateful! - Uh-uh, no.
我让你上表演课
I put you in the acting classes
不是因为我觉得你有天赋
not because I thought you had talent,
而是想让你意识到
but because I thought you'd realize
演艺生活的艰辛
what a hard life it was,
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表