剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
好莱坞著名演艺世家
总之 你现在一定压力很大
Anyway, I cannot imagine the strain you must be under right now,
所以我很乐意能够
which is why I was very glad to be able
帮你分担一点
to take a little something off your plate.
分担什么 亨利
What, Henry?
你还不知道
You don't know?
天呐
Oh, dear.
《八卦杂♥志♥》手里有几张
Tattletale Magazine is in possession of some photographs
你跟不同的男子
of you leaving that gas station
离开那座加油站的照片
with various gentlemen.
我当然是买♥♥下了那些照片
Now I, of course, bought back the photos.
我绝不想泄露出去
I would never want that to get out.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我的艺人出演电影
My client in the picture.
我想让你选洛克
I want you to cast Rock.
你真阴险 亨利
You're a real snake, Henry.
但你早就知道了
But you already know that.
等着被扔进垃圾桶 被遗弃
...to be tossed into the trash bin. Lost.
这就是我 山姆 被遗弃
That's me, Sam. Lost.
被遗弃 然后马上被遗忘
Lost and soon to be forgotten.
非常感谢 安斯利先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Ainsley.
-太奇怪了 -紧张 常有的事
- That's odd. - Nerves. It happens.
下一个
Next.
卡米尔·华盛顿 第一条
Camille Washington, Take One.
突然间 一切又变得黯淡无光
And suddenly, everything goes dark again.
我所有的希望
All of my hopes,
和梦想
and dreams,
都混在剪辑室地板上的
lay in a heap of cut-up celluloid
一堆剪碎的胶片中
on the floor of an editing room...
等着被扔进垃圾桶
to be tossed into the trash.
被遗弃
Lost.
这就是我 山姆 被遗弃
That's me, Sam. Lost.
然后马上被遗忘
Soon to be forgotten.
下一个
Next one.
试镜山姆的都有谁
Who are these, the Sams?
洛克·哈德森 第一条
Rock Hudson, Take One.
开始
And action.
佩格 我不会让你这么做
Peg, I won't let you do it.
你知道你爱你 你知道
You know you love you, and you know
我不会让我抛下这一切
I won't let me throw it all away.
-抱歉 我演砸了 我能 -停
- Sorry, I-- I screwed up, can I-- - Cut!
佩格 你不会让我这么做的
Peg, you won't let me do it.
你知道我爱你 我知道
You know I love you, and I know
我不会让你抛下这一切
I won't let you throw it all away.
佩格 我不会让你这么做
Peg, I won't let you do it.
你知道我知道你会抛下你
You know I know you'll throw you away.
皮格 我不会让你这么做
Pig, I won't let you do it.
抱歉 我刚叫她"猪"
Sorry, I just called her "Pig".
pig意为"猪"
你不是
You're not.
上帝啊
Good God!
-他拍了多少条 -六十七条
- How many takes did he do? - Sixty-seven.
我看够了
I've seen enough.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我们选他吧
Let's cast him.
六十七条 艾薇丝
Sixty-seven takes, Avis.
我觉得他适合这个角色
I think he's right for the part.
我们试镜了其他演员 能至少看一位吗
We tested other actors. Can we at least watch one of them?
好吧
Fine.
杰克·卡斯泰洛 第一条
Jack Castello, Take One.
关于自杀 你之前是怎么对我说的
What did you tell me about killing yourself?
那些华尔街的金融人士
When all those Wall Street so-and-so's
破产后决定一了百了时
lost their fortunes and ended it all,
你说 "山姆 他们选择了
you said, "Sam, they picked a long-term
长♥期♥办法来解决短期问题"
solution to a short-term problem."
你现在就是如此 佩格
Well, that's what you're doing now, Peg.
不
No!
他很不错
He's good.
就他了
Yes.
我们把角色给他吧
Let's give it to him.
我说什么来着
What did I say?
我得走了 和埃莉诺·罗斯福的午宴要迟到了
I have to go. I'm late for a luncheon with Eleanor Roosevelt.
艾薇丝 佩格呢 让谁来演
Avis, what about Peg? Who are we going to cast?
显然啊 我们要给克莱尔
Well, it's obvious, we have to give it to Claire.
她没有那么好
She wasn't as good.
相信我 选她出演最让我心痛
Believe me, casting her pains me more than anyone.
她是我的女儿 我受不了她
She's my daughter. I can't stand her.
安伯格太太
Mrs. Amberg.
麻烦转告你的女朋友
Please tell your girlfriend...
她非常出色
she was stunning.
她的试镜非常精彩
She gave an amazing screen test,
但她不适合这个角色
but she's not right for the part.
稍微改写一下 她可能就适合了
Well, with a slight rewrite, she... she might be right.
她是个电影明星
She's a movie star.
别把我弄得像个坏人
Don't make me into the bad guy here.
你们想让我说什么 埃斯会怎么说
What do you want me to say? What's Ace going to say?
埃斯不在这里
Ace isn't here.
艾薇丝 现在是你做决定
This is your decision to make right now, Avis.
正是如此
Exactly.
我的决定是不让制片厂破产 迪克
And my decision is to not bankrupt this studio, Dick.
如果选了那个女孩 我们会自食其果
We will reap the whirlwind if we cast that girl,
这间屋里的每个人都明白这一点
and everyone in this room knows it.
我不会冒这个险
I am not about to take that risk
况且我们还有完全可替代的选择
when we have a perfectly fine alternative,
你们不知道她之后会变得
who's going to become so goddamn unbearable
-多令人难以忍♥受 -艾薇丝
- you have no idea. - Avis...
不能让第♥一♥夫♥人♥等着 迪克
You don't keep Eleanor Roosevelt waiting, Dick!
约瑟芬 麻烦叫杰克·卡斯泰洛来我办公室
Josephine, call Jack Castello into my office, please.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
杰克 你拿到角色了
Well, Jack, you got the part.
太棒了
Yes! Yes!
抱歉 谢谢你
Uh, sorry, thank you.
恭喜你 孩子 你证明了我是错的
Congratulations, kid, you've proven me wrong.
谢谢 谢谢 塞缪尔先生 我不会让你失望的
Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Samuels. I will not disappoint you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我拿到角色了
I got the part.
我拿到角色了
I got the part!
就这样吗
So that's it.
不提前通知我吗
No notice?
你就这么感谢你的老伙计厄尼吗
That's how you thank your old pal Ernie?
老厄 你帮过我大忙
Listen, Ern, you've been a big help, you know that.
但我一直过不去良心这个坎
But I have been having moral reservations.
确实如此 是吗
Oh, you have, have you?
久经妓场 谈性色变
No prude like an old whore.
你跟其他人是一路货色 杰克
You're just like the rest of them, Jack.
突然间你就一清二白了
Suddenly, you're all squeaky clean, huh?
你心里清楚得很
You know damn well deep down
你其实和我们一样肮脏下流
you're just as seedy as the rest of us.
在我面前 你就收起你那
So you can shove that halo all the way up
假惺惺的圣洁光环吧
your ass as far as I'm concerned.
你就是满嘴跑火车
You're full of shit.
抱歉 抱歉 杰克
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Jack.
我为你高兴 只是
I'm happy for you. It's just that...
我也曾以为找到了逃离这种生活的方法
I thought I found my way out of the game, too, you know?
但全都是扯淡
It was all bullshit!
-你在说什么 厄尼 -费雯丽
- What are you talking about, Ernie? - Vivien Leigh.
我整晚和她在库克家对戏
I was reading lines with her all night at Cukor's.
《欲望号♥街车》中的经典台词
我想给人们魔法 别开灯
I try to give that to people. Don't turn the light on!
我真是傻透了 还以为你是异性恋
I was fool enough to believe you were straight!
厄尼 你太厉害了
Oh, Ernie. You are fantastic.
真诚又饱满
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表