剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
在电影的片段被剪而选择自尽吗
'cause she got cut out of a film?
任何张三李四 他们也没参演过电影
John and Jane Q. Public, they've never been in a film,
也没见他们整天寻死啊
they're not killing themselves.
我猜这是因为
I guess it's because
她为这个赌上了自己的生命
she staked her whole life on this thing.
一件大部分人不在乎的事
A thing that most people don't care about.
但她在乎
She does.
她的世界全围绕着这一件事转
She built her whole world around it.
这是她的缺陷
That's her flaw.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well,
听听你那豆子一般大小的脑袋
listen to what just shot out of that
刚说出了什么
tiny pea brain of yours.
这正是这部电影需要的
That's what this movie needs!
就在这一镜后 需要有那么一刻
Right after this scene, it's just... it's a moment...
是她独自一人 并意识到...
It can be her alone where she realizes...
她对自己说
where she says to herself,
"我为这一件事糟蹋了自己这辈子"
"I fucked up my whole life needing this thing."
所以她才要自杀
That's why she kills herself.
但我们没有这一镜
But we don't have that scene.
补拍一下
We'll do a reshoot.
只需要半天 只有一镜
It's half a day's work, it's one scene.
我去跟迪克说
I'll talk to Dick.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
他是谁
Who the fuck is he?
你好啊 你个糟老头
Well, hello, you old piece of shit.
他是新的剪辑师 因为我炒了你
He's the new editor, 'cause I fired your ass.
怎么回事
What's going on in here?
威尔逊 你来干什么
Willson, what are you doing?
这个蠢逼在重剪你的电影
This stupid fuck is recutting your picture.
不 我在拯救你的电影
No, I am saving your picture.
我要去掉那姆
I am cutting that
糟糕至极的黄柳霜红毯戏
God-awful Anna May Wong red carpet scene.
你才不能剪
The hell you are!
而且最后一卷缺了整整一镜
There's an entire scene missing in the final reel.
所以结局无法让人信服
It's why the ending doesn't work.
我们需要拍一镜梅格独自一人 安静沉思
We need a quiet scene with Meg, alone,
让观众理解她为什么想自杀
where we understand why she wants to kill herself.
现在来看 是因为她的片段被电影剪了
Right now, it's because she got cut out of a movie.
观众需要知道还有更深的内涵
The audience needs to know it's deeper than that.
她为了这个梦想堵上自己的一生
She staked her whole life on this dream,
但如今全完了
and it's over now.
只有一镜 一个晚上就能拍完
It's one scene. We can pick it up in one night.
这主意其实不错
That's actually a good idea.
不如你跟迪克说吧
Why don't you take it up with Dick?
去迪克的 还有他那金玉良言
Fuck Dick and his fancy five-dollar words.
迪克认为自己比我聪明
Dick thinks he's smarter than me.
但他不是
He's not.
-我自己去拍新的一镜 -你
- I'll get the new scene shot. - You!
离开那台机器
Step away from that machine.
来吧
Come on.
怎么回事
What's the big idea?
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
无需担忧
No need to worry.
我们只是把所有底片拿去保管
We're just taking all the footage for safekeeping.
-你不能这样 -我们可以 孩子
- You can't do that. - Yes we can, son.
手拿开 等等
Get your hands off. Wait just a minute.
那是我的电影 你不能碰
That's my film, you can't touch that.
手拿开
Get your hands off--
喂 你们不能这么做 你们干嘛
Hey! You can't do this! What are you--
快打电♥话♥给埃斯·安伯格 你们不能这样
Somebody get Ace Amberg on the phone. You can't do this!
打给他吧 埃斯·安伯格死了
Go ahead and call him. Ace Amberg is dead.
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表