剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
每日新闻
加利福尼亚州好莱坞
Hollywood, California.
一座星光熠熠的新兴城市
Tinseltown is boomtown.
好莱坞
战争期间 洛杉矶成为了战时工业中心
During the war, Los Angeles grew as a hub of wartime industry,
生产各种飞机和弹♥药♥
producing all manner of aircraft and ammunition
支撑着我们远在海外征战的男儿们
to support our fighting men overseas.
如今战争已结束
The war now over,
许多乐观的梦想家们
many of these starry-eyed
都希望在电影界闯出一片天
dreamers hope to make it in moving pictures,
陈年旧爱
他们像蝗虫般聚集在制片厂大门外
swarming like so many locusts outside the studio gates,
王牌制片厂
盼望着能获得一个临时角色
hoping to score a role as an extra
一举成为下一个保罗·穆尼或海蒂·拉玛
and become the next Paul Muni or Hedy Lamarr.
制片厂系统就是王道
The studio system is king,
如果你走对每一步棋
and if you make all the right moves,
雷电华电影公♥司♥
你也可以住进比佛利山庄
you too could be living in Beverly Hills,
在你的私人泳池里嬉戏
splashing in your private pool
并受邀参加各种名流派对
with invitations to all the right parties.
致敬席德·格劳曼
甚至可以在格劳曼的
You might even become immortalized
中国戏院中永垂不朽
at Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
美丽温润的南加州阳光
The rewards for ambition are bountiful here
对野心的馈赠慷慨有加
in the beautiful Southern California sun.
好莱坞
第一集
王牌制片厂
不好意思 借过
Pardon me. Beg your pardon.
抱歉 借过
Sorry, excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me, pardon me.
不好意思 借过 抱歉
Excuse me, coming through. Sorry.
-路 -杰克 快过来 小子
- Hiya, Lou! - Hey, Jackie. Get over here, kid.
-你几点到的 -一小时前吧
- Say, what time'd you get here? - About an hour ago,
-早起的鸟儿有虫吃嘛 -确实
- early birds getting worms and such. - Sure.
他们还在镜约翰·法罗的片子
They're still lensing the John farrow picture
阿伦·列特和唐娜·里德主演
with Alan Ladd and Donna Reed.
-"镜" -镜
- "Lensing"? - Lensing.
好莱坞行话里的"拍摄"
It's how you say "Filmmaking" in Hollywoodese.
你得学学这些术语
You gotta learn the lingo.
比利·怀尔德正掌着弗朗兹·约瑟夫的电影...
Billy Wilder is helming a picture with Emperor Franz--
指卡尔海因茨·伯姆
其在《茜茜公主》系列影片中
扮演弗朗兹·约瑟夫皇帝
因而大享盛名
-"掌" -导演的意思
- "Helming"? - Directing.
平·克劳斯贝 琼·芳登 票房♥绝对大卖♥♥
Bing Crosby, Joan Fontaine, it's gonna be boffo BO.
她觉得我们今天会从
And she thinks we're gonna start the day
舞厅那场大戏开拍
on the big ballroom scene.
需要很多群演 站在潘趣大酒杯旁的人
Lots of extras. People standing by the punch bowl,
他们从大门进来时 穿过走廊的人
folks crossing the hallway when they enter the big door.
我觉得我有希望演这场
I think I got a real shot at that one.
有没有西部片或战争片之类的
What about a western or war picture? Something like that.
他们在做这种吗
They making any of those?
不要说"做片子"
You don't say "Making a movie,"
杰克 是拍电影 "拍"
Jack. You produce a movie, "Produce."
如果你想出人头地 必须了解这些术语
You gotta know this stuff if you wanna make it big time.
她来了 那个老戈耳工
Here she comes, the old gorgon herself.
希腊神话中的蛇发女怪
听好了 我只说一次
Okay, listen up. I'm only gonna say this once.
第一条 不要盯着摄像头
Rule number one, do not look at the camera.
第二条 不要找导演说话
Rule number two, do not talk to the director.
事实上 最好完全不要说话
In fact, a good rule of thumb is to not talk at all.
第三条
Rule number three,
如果你在摄影棚看到一盘食物 不要吃
if you see a platter of food on the sound stage, do not eat it.
那不是给你的 是给演员们还有剧组人员准备的
That is not for you. That is for the actors and the crew.
如果你在片场看到食物 不要吃 那是道具
If you see food on the set, do not eat that. That is a prop.
规矩都说完了
Now we have that out of the way.
今天 我们要镜的是一部战争片
Today, we're lensing a scene from a war pic.
-镜 -飞机坠毁后
- Lensing. - Seven were saved
有七人被救
where the plane goes down,
还有一群乘客 先在水里扑腾
and a bunch of passengers flail around in the water
然后死掉 懂了吗
and then die, okay?
好 你
All right, uh, you,
-还有你... -谢谢
- and you... - Thanks!
你 你 和你...
You, you and you...
你...
you...
你...
uh, you...
还有...
and...
你
you.
好了 谢谢大家
Okay, thank you very much.
今天就到这 明天见
That's it for today. See y'all tomorrow.
不好意思 罗斯威尔女士
Excuse me, Ms. Roswell.
留步 我是杰克·卡斯泰洛
Beg your pardon, Jack Castello.
我觉得我很适合你的战争片
I think I'd be great in your war picture.
溺水那场 我在安齐奥打过仗
The drowning scene? You see, I fought at Anzio.
-你训练过吗 -当然 在佐治亚州班宁堡训练的
- Oh, you have training? - Sure, Fort Benning, Georgia.
我指的是表演训练
Mm, I mean acting training.
-你参加过吗 -没有
- You got any of that? - Well, no.
像你这样的帅小伙
Good-looking kid like you,
觉得只要一出场 弹指一挥间
you think you just gotta show up and poof,
就成电影明星了 对吧
you're a movie star, huh?
可惜现实不是这样
Well, that ain't how it works.
漂亮脸蛋 但没训练
Pretty face, but no training.
小子 像你这样的一抓一大把
Kid, you're a dime a dozen.
听着 在这里第一次突破很难
Look, first breaks are tough in this town.
别太自责
Don't beat yourself up.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
有人付过了
Already taken care of.
-他想干嘛 -不知道
- What does he want? - Don't know.
可能他觉得你看起来很饥渴吧
Maybe he thought you looked thirsty.
你想申请约两万美元的贷款对吗
Now, you're looking for a loan of about $20,000?
没错 刚好够买♥♥一幢不大不小的房♥子
Yes, that's right. Just enough for a modest home.
不错 我们看看你的申请表吧
Swell, let's take a look at your application.
上面写着你是个退伍军人 卡斯泰洛先生
I see you're a veteran, Mr. Castello.
谢谢你为国服役
Thank you for your service.
以及卡斯泰洛太太 你是个服务员
And Mrs. Castello, you are a waitress.
对 我打算一直工作到宝宝出生
Yes, and I intend to keep working until the baby arrives.
那么你已经有孕在身了
So, you're expecting?
恭喜恭喜
Well, congratulations.
卡斯泰洛先生
And Mr. Castello,
上面写着你是个电影演员
it says here you're a film actor.
你演过我可能知道的电影吗
Any pictures I might know you from?
可能没有
Ah, probably not.
对我来说 演出不为名气 而为技艺
Uh, to me, it's not about the notoriety, it's about the craft.
在于每天都要去工作 你懂的
It's about showing up to work every day, you know.
-对于一个群演 这意味着... -抱歉 什么
- And for a super, that can mean-- - I'm sorry, a what?
龙套演员 跑龙套的演员
Oh, a supernumerary. A supernumerary.
-指"临时演员" -指"群众演员"
- It means "Extra." - It means "Background actor."
这才是正规说法
That's the proper term.
从许多意义上来看
In many ways,
我们为场景真实性所做的贡献
we contribute to the reality of the scene
甚至大过主演
even more so than the principal actors.
可我没在这里看到你的收入
But I don't see any income here.
没有 目前还没有 不过...
Uh, no, presently not, but, uh...
我明天有个试镜
But hey! I've got a casting tomorrow,
如果他们选我 就有十美元进账了
and if they pick me, that's ten dollars in my pocket!
好吧
Very well.
很遗憾 卡斯泰洛先生 太太
Unfortunately, Mr. And Mrs. Castello,
根据你们目前的收入水平
we would be unable to provide a loan of the size
我们无法为你们提供所希望的贷款额度
that you're seeking based on your current income.
谢谢您的接待 先生
Listen, thank you for your time, sir.
热混合坚果
时运不济 是吧
One of those days, huh?
调酒师 麻烦再来两杯
Bartender, two more, please.
-你为什么请我喝酒 -向退伍兵致敬
- Why are you buying me drinks? - To thank you for your service.
你服过役 是吧 在哪打的仗
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表