剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
Okay, well, why hasn't Ernie told me to pay him?
因为我还没让他这么做
Because I haven't asked him to.
为什么啊
Well, why is that?
你喜欢和我在一起 是吧
You like being with me, don't you?
对 我想是的
Yeah, I suppose I do.
那我们是什么关系呢
So what are we then?
男友吗
Boyfriends?
我和你做了两次 分毫未收
You're somebody I tricked twice and didn't charge.
男友
Boyfriend.
你我这样的人能有男友吗
Can folks like you and me even have a boyfriend?
-我不知道 我希望能 -是吗
- I don't know. I'd hope so. - Yeah?
我是没见过
Well, I haven't seen it.
男友是你能带去城里
A boyfriend's somebody you take out on the town,
挽着他的胳膊炫耀的那个人
show him off on your arm.
你我不可能这样
You and I can't do that.
在相公堂子里 或许没问题
In a molly house, maybe, sure,
几个基佬嬉笑言欢
a couple queens clucking to each other,
在酒吧纸醉金迷
hanging off the bar. Whee!
但他们是男友吗
But are they boyfriends?
我认为不是
I wouldn't call it that.
男友
Boyfriend.
我们没这个福气
That just ain't our destiny.
-可那样不好吗 -是吗
- Yeah, but wouldn't it be nice? - Would it?
那样到底哪里好
What's so nice about it?
我不知道 和一个人白头偕老
I don't know. Growing old with somebody.
不仅仅是你在这里失败时的依靠
Not just someone to depend on if you don't make it in this town,
还是在你出人头地后 一起分享的人
but even when you do, someone to share it with.
这地方其实挺让人寂寞的 阿奇
This place can get real lonely, Archie.
我知道 我写了一部关于寂寞的剧本
I know. I wrote a whole script about it.
《佩格》就是关于寂寞
That's what Peg's about,
周围是喧闹的人群
and how being surrounded by people
却反而让人更加寂寞
somehow makes the loneliness worse.
我就是这意思啊
That's what I'm saying.
当一切尘埃落定后
Wouldn't it be nice to have somebody
有个归宿不好吗
to fall back on when it's all said and done?
能够一起回首往事的人
Someone to look back on it with.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我们得先出人头地啊
But we oughta be thinking about making it first.
对 那样的话
Yeah, well, in that case,
怎么... 你赶时间吗
what are you-- What are you, in a hurry?
我和你待着可不挣什么钱啊
I don't make much spending time with you.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
我... 我明天有个试镜
I got-- I got an audition tomorrow.
就一句话 我觉得我还没掌握好呢
It's just one line, and I don't think I got it yet.
我能... 我能跟你对戏吗
Can I-- can I run it with you?
就...
Just...
安德莉娅·麦克劳德是芭芭拉·斯坦威克演的
Yeah, so, Andrea McCloud, that's Barbara Stanwyck,
她想要进俱乐部里 而我是保安
she's trying to get in the club, but I'm the bouncer
而乔特意关照我不能让她进去
and Joe's told me specifically not to let her in.
好吧 让我看看
Okay. Let me see.
我是来找乔的 我叫安德莉娅·麦克劳德
I'm here to see Joe. The name's Andrea McCloud.
不行 女士 科顿先生不接待访客
No dice, lady. Mr. Cotton ain't takin' no visitors!
好吧
Okay.
也许更随意一点
Maybe just throw it away a little bit more, you know?
-随意 -对
- Throw it away. - Yeah.
你并不生气
Like, you're not angry.
你的工作就是把人赶出去
It's your job, throwing people out.
所以更放松些 就好像说
So, try it more relaxed, you know, like you're saying,
"闪人吧 小妞
"Kick rocks, toots.
我了解科顿先生 他压根不喜欢你这样的马子"
I know Mr. Cotton, and he don't like no dames like you."
那好多了 我应该那样演
That's better! I should do it like that.
不对 那是你的潜台词
No, no, that's your subtext.
是你心里想而没说出来的
That's what you're thinking but not saying.
心里这么想着 放松
Okay? So think that, relax.
我是来找乔的 我叫安德莉娅·麦克劳德
I'm here to see Joe. The name's Andrea McCloud.
不行 女士 科顿先生不接待访客
No dice, lady. Mr. Cotton ain't taking no visitors.
很好
That's good.
-那感觉很对 -嗯
- That felt good! - Yeah.
-对了 -很好 好多了
- Yeah! - That was good. Much better.
-我们再来一次吧 -你想再来一次
- Can we do it again? - Wanna do it again?
-嗯 再来一次 -好吧
- Yeah. One more. - All right, again.
-好 -再来一次
- Okay. - One more.
好吧 你放松了吗
All right, you relaxed?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
我是来找乔的 我叫安德莉娅·麦克劳德
I'm here to see Joe. The name's Andrea McCloud.
不行 女士 科顿先生不接待访客
No dice, lady. Mr. Cotton ain't taking no visitors.
你演得真好
You're so good.
-真的 -再来再来
- Yeah? - Again. Again.
我是来找乔的 我叫安德莉娅·麦克劳德
I'm here to see Joe. The name's Andrea McCloud.
不行 女士 科顿先生不接待访客
No dice, lady. Mr. Cotton ain't taking no visitors.
莱曼太太 很抱歉打扰您
Mrs. Ryman? I'm sorry to bother you.
我叫卡米尔·华盛顿
I'm Camille Washington,
您的一位签约演员
one of your contract players.
我知道阿尔弗雷德·蔡斯勒
I know that Alfred Zeisler
正在为一部新的犯罪片《假释疑云》选角
is casting a new crime drama, Parole, Inc.,
里面有个角色正好是我这个年龄
and there's a role for someone my age in it.
我在想我是否会在考虑之列
I was wondering if I might be considered for it.
不会
No.
那是个白人的角色 亲爱的
That's a white role, honey.
音乐仍在继续
The music's still playing.
我们拍升降机镜头 从上往下拍
We're a crane shot, we're looking down now,
随着他们把身体移开 我们把镜头推近
and as they roll the body away, we push in.
小布娃娃
The little rag doll's
就躺在山脚下的泥里
just lying there on the hillside in the dirt,
镜头升起 拍到好莱坞标志
and we tilt up to the view from the Hollywood sign,
城市延展开去直到视线尽头
the city stretching as far as the eye can see.
音乐扬起...
The music, it surges...
剧终
the end.
感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel?
您是什么意思
What do you mean?
你的第一部电影被批准了 雷蒙德
You just got your first picture green-lit, Raymond.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
塞缪尔先生
Mr. Samuels.
您不会后悔的 先生
Well, you're not gonna be sorry, sir.
你可说不准 我也说不准
You don't know that, and neither do I,
但... 我们赌一把呗
but... let's roll the dice.
我能...
Can I just, uh...
我们假设《佩格》大卖♥♥
Let's say Peg is a hit,
您觉得我下一部能拍《上海天使》吗
do you think that Angel of Shanghai could be my next picture?
行了 雷蒙德 我刚刚改变了你的人生
Come on, Raymond. I just changed your life.
别败了兴
Don't spoil it.
干杯 小子
Cheers, kid.
杰克·卡斯泰洛
Jack Castello?
克莱尔·伍德
Claire Wood.
据说你刚刚得到了份合约啊
A little birdie told me you just got offered a contract.
对 你是怎么...
Yeah, how did--?
我自己还不敢信呢
Still can't quite believe it myself.
我的试镜很糟糕 我得上课什么的
My screen test was terrible. I gotta take classes and everything.
这里是好莱坞 杰克·卡斯泰洛
Well, this is Hollywood, Jack Castello.
如果你想要什么 就得大声说出来
If you want something, you have to declare it.
然后你就会心想事成
And it'll fall right in your lap.
别说 "我得上课"
Don't say, "I gotta take classes."
你得说 "没错 克莱尔·伍德
You say, "Yes, Claire Wood.
我会成为大明星的"
I'm going to be a star."
我会成为大明星的 克莱尔·伍德
I'm going to be a star, Claire Wood.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
知道吗
You know,
他们要批准一部关于佩格·恩特维斯托的电影
they're about to green-light a picture about Peg Entwistle,
那个从好莱坞标志上跳下去的疯子
the nutcase who jumped off the Hollywood sign.
我再合适不过了 我要去争取个试镜的机会
I'm perfect for it, and I'm going to get an audition.
他们也在选角女主的恋人 告诉你一声
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表