剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
你们周五晚上有活动吗
Have you got anything on the books for Friday night?
应该没有 怎么了
I don't think so, why?
艾薇丝想让
Well, Avis is pounding on
琴·克兰朵试镜李·米勒的剧本
the Lee Miller script for Jeanne Crandall.
我知道你和编剧在合作
I know you're working with the writer,
但这个电影有大约一百个角色
but that picture has about 100 characters.
让她周五来吧
Come over to the house Friday.
我来做晚餐
I'll cook us up something,
我们可以偷偷先开始选角
and we can steal a march on the casting.
-好的 几点 -八点
- Okay. What time? - Say, 8:00?
-好的 -好的
- Good. - Good.
艾薇丝想见你们两个
Avis needs to see you both.
她说有要事
She said it's urgent.
这可不妙
Well, this isn't good.
我们确定《告密者杂♥志♥》有这照片
So, we're sure Tattletale Magazine has this.
是的 艾伦 我刚和他们通过电♥话♥
Yes, Ellen, I just got off the phone with them.
他们周五就会出版
They're running it on Friday.
具体内容呢
And what exactly are they running?
我被
I was, uh...
逮捕了
arrested for...
罪名是卖♥♥淫
...um, solicitation.
我当时在加油站打工
I was working at the gas station,
不知道那个人是缉捕队的
and I didn't know she was vice squad.
天啊
Oh, dear.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I just...
我知道那么做不对 现在一切都要毁了
I knew it was wrong, and now it's ruining everything, and...
你们都冒着风险选了我
You all took a chance on me.
-闭嘴 别说了 -不 我很抱歉 安柏格太太
- Hush now, come on. - No, I'm so sorry, Mrs. Amberg.
你一定很恨我
You must hate me.
别哭了
Please stop crying.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我自己也...
I myself have...
你们都知道 我是那家加油站的常客
Well, you know, I've been known to frequent that station.
我只是很惊讶从没在那见过你
I'm surprised I never saw you there.
现在都传出去了
Well, it's out there now.
为什么会有人在意啊
Why does anyone even care?
这该死的地方
This fucking town!
我想我们知道应该打给谁
I think we know who we have to call.
-我早就联♥系♥好了 -抱歉 我来晚了
- I already did. - Sorry I'm late.
应该走喷泉大道的 所以是什么情况
Should have taken Fountain. So, what are we looking at here?
案底照在桌子上
Mugshot is on the table.
缉捕队以卖♥♥淫为由逮捕了他
Vice squad picked him up for solicitation.
杰克
Jack?
杰克·卡斯泰洛
Jack Castello.
我是亨利·威尔逊
Henry Willson.
我们在乔治的派对上见过 乔治·库克
We met at George's party. George Cukor?
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我们当时就道德标准还促膝长谈来着
Oh, yeah. We had a long talk about morality.
这...
So, this is...
真是讽刺呢
This is ironic.
我知道是谁干的
I know who did this.
迪恩·沃顿 自♥由♥记者
Dean Wharton, freelance reporter.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
亲爱的 这里就没有我不知道的事
Honey, I got a finger in every stink hole in town.
迪恩·沃顿与《告密者》的出版人
You see, Dean Wharton has something in common
有一个共同点
with the publisher of Tattletale.
他们不喜欢犹太人和女人
They don't like Jews and they don't like women.
所以他们可能不太支持你当制片厂的老板
So, probably not big fans of you running this studio.
那我辞职
Look, I'll quit.
我回家去 你们重新给电影选角
I'll move back home, you can recast the picture.
闭嘴
Shut up.
让亨利叔叔来处理
Leave it to Uncle Henry.
给我一周时间
I'll need a week.
他们周五就要印刷出版了
They're going to print on Friday.
那你就欠我个大人情了 不是吗
Well, then, you'll owe me big, won't you?
天呐 这太完美了 伙计们好
Oh boy, what do you know about that? Hey, fellas.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
太棒了
It's fantastic.
那时候是这样吗
Is that what it looked like?
是的 24年时 标志牌有点褪色了
Yeah. In '24 the sign was a little weathered,
但还是很新 和现在的完全不同
but, uh, still new, nothing like it is now.
我们没办法做整套 所以...
We couldn't build the whole thing, so...
她站在顶部的时候还能凑活用
this'll pretty much play when she's standing up at the top
然后镜头转向山姆哀嚎 "不"
and then the reverse of Sam screaming, "No!"
哭着跪倒在地
and falling to his knees crying,
之后再往上摇 拍摄城市灯光
and then the tilt up to the city lights.
我很喜欢
Yeah, I like that.
我在格里菲斯天文台前找了个地儿
I got a location right in front of Griffith Observatory.
视野特别好 能俯瞰全城
Great, great views of the city.
还有...
And, uh...
等一下
Wait, hang on...
她要怎么爬上去
Uh, how does she climb up?
佩格·恩特威斯尔用了个梯子
Well, Peg Entwistle used a ladder.
剧本上说她是用脚手架爬上去的
I mean, the script says she climbs up the scaffolding.
-没错 脚手架呢 -这个...
- That's right, so where's the scaffolding? - Well...
但她用的是梯子
But she used a ladder.
我想着预算吃紧
I just figured budget, as it is,
只拍一个她徒手攀爬梯子的近景
you get a tight shot of a hand grabbing a rung,
-然后切到她站在顶上就行了 -是吗
- then cut to her standing up at the top. - Yeah.
但这么拍不够有戏剧张力吧
That's not exactly the most dramatic choice, is it?
那她要怎么爬下来
And-- and how's she supposed to climb down?
-她不是跳下去的吗 -不是
- Doesn't she jump? - No.
她不跳了 我们改了剧本
No, she doesn't jump. We're changing that.
她决定不跳了 然后要爬下来
She decides not to jump, and then she climbs down,
我本来没觉得会是个问题
and I didn't think that'd be an issue,
因为想着会有脚手架
because I thought there'd be scaffolding.
这她要怎么爬下来啊
How's she supposed to climb down now?
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
这要怎么拍
How am I supposed to shoot that?
怎么 她在上面扔个绳梯下来吗
What? She went up there, and she throws a rope ladder off
-然后从标志牌正面爬下来 -那也行
- and climbs down the front of the sign? - Yeah, that'll work.
不 那不行 山姆
No, it won't work, Sam,
因为她上去是想自杀
'cause she went up there to kill herself.
怎么可能会随身在包里
She didn't just bring a goddamn rope ladder
放一条绳梯
with her in her purse!
我们得拍到标志牌的两面
We need to shoot both sides of the sign,
还得弄个脚手架 这样才能安全地
and there needs to be scaffolding that she can both climb up
上下攀爬
and climb down safely.
而且镜头不能对着
And the camera cannot point
这摄影棚里光秃秃的地方
at this bare section of the sound stage.
得叫人来装点下
Somebody's gotta dress this.
不是这样的 安斯利先生
No, but see, Mr. Ainsley...
建这块标志牌花光了我的预算
Look, building this sign took every penny in my budget.
我说不好 你说的这些改动
I mean, you're talking about, I don't know,
不花个两万五做不了
$25,000 to change it.
行
Fine.
我们也没得选
We don't really have a choice.
赶紧解决 你们两个跟我走
Just fix it! You two, come on.
你好
Hello.
米奇 很抱歉我迟到了
Mickey, I am so sorry I'm late.
你好吗
Hi, how are you doing?
我跟你说
I tell you,
我有一名艺人
one of my clients...
发现他老二上长了个疣 原来是染了梅毒
he finds a wart on his knob. Turns out he's got syphilis.
我只好带他去看医生
I had to take him to the doctor.
听说必须得用青霉素治
You know, they say you got to get penicillin for that.
-我也是这么听说的 -我得过一次淋病
- That's what I hear. - I had the drip once.
-是吗 -过一阵子自己就好了
- That right? - After a while, it went away.
那可真好
Oh, that'd be nice.
请问二位想要点什么
What can I get you gentlemen?
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表