剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
Camille Washington, Meg,
苏珊·海沃德 《毁灭》
and Susan Hayward, Smash-Up, the Story of a Woman.
获奖的是...
And the winner is...
女士们先生们 获奖的是...
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner is...
《梅格》 卡米尔·华盛顿
for Meg, Camille Washington.
她赢了
She won!
-是她 -梅格啊
非常感谢
Thank you all so much.
这对于来自阿尔图纳的我来说太受宠若惊了
This is very humbling for a kid from Altoona.
小时候 我走在街上
When I was a little girl walking down the street,
人们对我有各种各样的称呼
I was called a lot of things.
"电影明星"不是其中之一
"Movie star" wasn't one of them.
我父亲在煤矿工作
My daddy worked in the coal mines,
但每次他有点闲钱
but every time he could spare a quarter,
我都会跑去看电影
I'd escape to the movies.
我喜欢抬头看着大银幕
I loved looking up at that screen...
而且
and...
我一直在等待看到像我一样的人
I kept waiting to see someone show up
出现在银幕上
onscreen who looked like me.
一个女孩 聪明
A girl who was smart,
强大
and strong,
魅力四射
and glamorous.
谢谢组委会让所有
Thank you to the Academy for making sure that
抬头凝望大银幕的小女孩
no little girl staring up at that screen
再也不会被告知
will ever again be told that there
你可及的成就有限
are limits to what you can achieve.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我的天啊 你只需要感谢你自己
My God, you have no one to thank but yourself.
-不 谢谢你 -你值得这一切
- No, thank you. - You earned everything.
太激动了
So exciting!
这次他们让我进来了
They let me in the room this time.
获得"最佳影片"提名的有
The nominees for Best Picture are:
王牌影业艾薇丝·安伯格和亨利·威尔逊 《梅格》
Avis Amberg and Henry Willson with Ace Pictures for Meg,
环球影业罗纳德·尼姆 《远大前程》
and Ronald Neame and Universal Studios for Great Expectations,
获得"最佳影片奖"的是...
and the winner for Best Motion Picture is...
安伯格女士 安伯格女士
Miss Amberg! Miss Amberg!
安斯利先生 拿下"最佳导演奖"的感觉如何
Mr. Ainsley, how does it feel to win Best Director?
科曼先生 恭喜
Mr. Coleman, congratulations.
我是制片人 轮到我握着了
I'm a producer, it's my turn to hold it.
你想都别想
I'm never letting you hold it.
感觉如何 艾薇丝
How does it feel, Avis?
我来告诉你 赫达
I'll tell you how it feels, Hedda.
如果你想办成一件事
I say if you want something done,
交给女人来做
let a woman do it.
说得好
Here, here.
太对了
So true.
华盛顿小姐 华盛顿小姐
Miss Washington! Miss Washington!
阿奇 阿奇 来这里
Archie. Archie, come here.
我打算把你的合同延长五年
I'm extending your contract five years,
薪水加倍 你就尽情创作
and doubling your salary. Write whatever you want.
不要有任何担心忧虑
You don't have to have to worry about a thing.
完全不用
Not a thing.
王牌制片厂
一年后
你好 洛克
Hello, Rock.
你要干什么 我没邀请你坐下
What do you want? I didn't invite you to sit down.
我明白 听我说 我知道你在生我的气
I know. Listen, I get it, you're mad at me.
我的行为很恶劣
I behaved badly.
不光对你 还对其他人 而且是长♥期♥如此
Not just with you, but with others, and for a long time.
听着 我来这是想为我的所作所为
Look, point is I am here to say I'm sorry
向你道歉
for what I did to you.
虽说是我挖掘的你 让你在这里立足
I mean, I also got you your start in this town,
但我还是很抱歉
but still I am sorry.
真心的
I really am.
我不知道你能否
I don't know whether you can...
翻篇
get over it or not.
是啊 亨利 我也说不好
Yeah, Henry, I don't know if I can either.
好吧
Okay.
我戒酒六个月了
I've been sober for six months.
我参加那些男人聚会
I've been going to these men's meetings
不仅仅是为了喝酒 而是
and not just about the booze, but about...
你懂的
you know...
为了做真正的自己
About being like you and me.
为了不被视作变♥态♥
About how it ain't some... perversion, you know?
所以我就不用装成堕落腐化之人
So I ain't got to act like I'm some kind of degenerate,
你明白吗
you know what I mean?
我遇见了一个人
And I met somebody.
我们在一起一段时间了 所以是在认真交往
I've been seeing him for a while now, so it's serious.
你想知道的话 他和我一般大
Yeah, he's my age, in case you were wondering.
我还发了誓
And I took a vow.
庄严发誓
I took, like, a solemn vow.
双膝跪地的那种
Like, a get-on-my-knees vow,
我再也不会
that I will never take advantage
占别人的便宜了 好吗
of another person ever again, okay?
我是认真的
I mean it.
我想请求你的原谅
I'm asking you to forgive me.
算我跪下求你了
I'm begging you, as a matter of fact.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do that.
好吧
Okay.
-我还是会做关于你的噩梦 亨利 -好
- I still have nightmares about you, Henry. - Okay.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢你说这些 但是
Thank you for saying all that, but...
要原谅你
forgive you?
我...我觉得我做不到
I don't... I don't think I can.
我理解
I understand.
谢谢你听我说这番话
Thank you for hearing me out.
我想试着弥补你
I want to try and make it up to you.
说实话 亨利 我做不到...
Honestly, Henry, I don't--
你先别说 洛克 听我说
Wait, don't, Rock. Listen to me. Listen.
自从你和阿奇
Ever since you and Archie
一同在奥斯卡走完红毯之后
walked the red carpet at the Oscars together,
你就混得不好
you've struggled.
没接到过什么好角色 是吗
You haven't had any good parts, have you?
我想大家知道我是同性恋后 就意味着
I think folks knowing I'm queer, that just means...
限制戏路了 知道吗
there's only so many parts I can play, you know?
我还收到了死亡威胁什么的
And with the death threats and all...
但我真的不在意了
But I don't really care anymore.
而且我最近迷上了盆景
And I've gotten into bonsai lately.
就是那种日本小树苗
You know, those little Japanese trees?
精心照料的时候
Well, you really take care of them, you know,
能让你沉思冥想
and it's meditative.
别扯那些有的没的 你听我说
Okay, fuck that. You listen to me.
我在开♥发♥一部电影
I am developing a movie.
关于两个男人之间的爱情故事
It's a love story between two men.
这将是历史上第一部讲述同性♥爱♥情的电影
It's gonna be the first homo love story ever made.
而且听好了 不是色情片 是真挚的爱情故事
But not a porno, mind you, this is a genuine love story.
主角
The lead role...
主角是为你而设的
The lead role is for you.
亨利...
Oh, Henry...
不会有人愿意拍那种电影的
They would never make a movie like that.
那...
Well...
我们走着瞧
we'll see.
花♥园♥教堂
他改变了我的人生
Changed my life...
-比任何人都重要 -他就是传奇
- more than anyone, I think. - The man was a legend.
他为我们所有人挺身而出
He stood up for all of us.
感谢大家能前来吊唁
Thanks to all of you for coming.
人多到只能站着了
Standing room only.
好多熟悉的面孔
So many familiar faces.
这么多人出席就是在证明
That we're all here is a testament
我们今天要缅怀的主人公
to the person we're remembering today.
他的幽默 他的脾气
His humor. His temper.
他对生活的热爱
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表