剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
- Well, after you, Mr. Ainsley. - Thanks kindly, Mr. Castello.
阿奇 见到你真是太好了
Archie, it's so great to see you.
三人行啊
The three of us together, huh?
你们俩是怎么认识的
So how do you fellas know each other?
杰克和我一起在加油站打工
Jack pumps gas with me down at the station.
说起来还是他推荐我去的
He got me hired, as a matter of fact.
不是吧 不过你们应该干不了太久了
You don't say. I can't imagine you'll be pumping gas much longer.
我说不好 那份活儿其实挺不错
I don't know, turned out to be a good gig.
-对吧 阿奇 -我♥干♥过最好的工作
- Isn't that right, Archie? - Best job I ever had.
-抱歉 -你好啊 杰克·卡斯泰罗
- I beg your pardon. -Why, hello, Jack Castello.
我来给你介绍一下艾薇丝·安伯格
Let me introduce you to Avis Amberg.
安伯格太太的丈夫是王牌影业的老板
Mrs. Amberg's husband runs Ace Pictures.
你好 安伯格太太
How do you do, Mrs. Amberg?
请容我介绍雷蒙德·安斯利 《佩格》的导演
May I introduce Raymond Ainsley? He's directing Peg.
见到你很高兴
Very nice to meet you.
关于选角 我有几个好点子
I've got some great casting ideas,
想聊随时找我
whenever you want to hear them.
我等不及了 这是我们的编剧 阿奇·科曼
I can't wait. This is our screenwriter, Archie Coleman.
见到二位很高兴
Pleasure to meet you both.
你是黑人
You're colored.
我太喜欢了
I love it.
听话点 杰克
You be good, Jack.
伙计们
Well, boys...
午餐我请
lunch is on me.
好莱坞之地
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表