剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
It was good, um...
比我预计得久 但是
Went longer than I thought, you know? But...
我们都拍好了
we got everything.
我以为你睡了
I thought you'd be asleep.
是想睡 但这俩小家伙打起拳击来了
I tried, but these two decided to have a boxing match.
对不起 小亨
I'm sorry, Hen.
为什么
For what?
你值得更好的生活 而且
You deserve so much better, and...
对不起 我保证我会做得更好
I'm sorry, and I promise I'm gonna do better.
别这样
Come on.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道 对吧
You know that, right?
我们去睡觉吧
Let's go to bed.
你的母亲是菲律宾人
So your mother is from the Philippines.
你之前怎么不说
Why didn't you mention this before?
我不想冒险被人分类 所以我隐瞒了
I didn't want to risk being put in a category, so I-- I hid.
我对自己的出身感到丢脸
I was ashamed of who I was.
但我厌倦了打安全牌 我想与众不同
But I'm tired of playing it safe. I want to be different.
我想做自己 并开始冒险
I want to be who I am and I want to start taking risks.
卡米尔·华盛顿是最适合这个角色的演员
Camille Washington is the best actress for this role,
你也知道
and you know it.
我坚持给她一次试镜机会
I insist that she be given a screen test.
如果无法实现 那
If that doesn't happen, then...
那我就不导片子了
then I don't direct the picture.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
谢谢你们抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
他说得对
Well, he's right, you know.
他当然说得对
Of course he's right.
所以我们就这么做
Which is why we're going to do it.
天呐
My God.
埃斯会怎么说
What the hell will Ace say?
-这能害咱俩被炒 -得了吧
- This could get us fired. - Oh, please.
我倒想看看他一个人经营制片厂
I'd love to see him try to run this studio on his own.
那白♥痴♥都不怎么识字
That imbecile can barely read.
我之前没为黄柳霜争取
I didn't fight for Anna May Wong.
我没为很多人争取
I didn't fight for a lot of people.
我想再次奋战
I want to fight again.
如果你我愿意奋战 埃斯阻挡不了我们
And Ace can't stop us if you and I are willing to fight.
理查德 我真想吻你
Richard, I could kiss you.
这正是制片厂现在所需的
This is exactly what this studio needs right now.
别人始料未及 别具一格 耳目一新的
Something no one saw coming, something new, something fresh.
给她试镜 看看她表现如何
Let's test her and see how she does.
老天 我喜欢你像大佬一样说话
God, I love it when you talk like a mogul.
真让人信服
It's almost convincing.
小心点 金凯德 否则我开了你
Watch it, Kincaid, or I'll fire you.
你才不敢
You wouldn't dare.
洛克 我想为昨晚道歉
Rock, I wanted to apologize about last night.
我喝得太多 越界了
I had too much to drink and I crossed a line.
我不该让你跟迪克一起走
I should never have sent you off with Dick
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
没关系 威尔逊先生 什么也没发生
That's all right, Mr. Willson. Nothing happened.
真的吗
Really?
见鬼
Shit.
我倒希望发生了
Kinda wish it had.
就攥到他的把柄了
Could've used it against him.
总之
Anyway...
至于《佩格》 我觉得能帮你争取到这个角色
Oh, as for Peg, I think I can get you this part.
你的试镜必须完美无缺
Your screen test has to go well,
我能跟迪克套上近乎
but I'm in Dick's ear about it,
而且埃斯·安伯格的妻子 艾薇丝
and Ace Amberg's wife, Avis?
是我的密友
She's a close friend of mine.
威尔逊先生 我不 我不知该说什么
Mr. Willson, I don't-- I don't know what to say.
那就让我说吧
Let me say something, then.
你激发了我 洛克
You bring out something in me, Rock.
一些我很久很感受到的情感
Something I haven't felt in a long time.
你是个
You're something...
你是位我能信任的人
You're some-one I can believe in.
一个能让我做最好的自己的人
Someone who needs me to be the best I can be.
我已经很久没这种感觉了
It's been a long time since I felt that.
太久了
It was a long time ago now.
久到感觉不真实
Even feels longer than it was.
我遇见了一个人
I met somebody.
美国演员 后改名为朱尼尔·德金
出演《汤姆·索亚历险记》和《哈克贝利·费恩历险记》
他叫特伦特 特伦特·德金
Trent was his name. Trent Durkin.
但大家都叫他朱尼尔
But everybody called him Junior.
他非常玉树临风
He was so good-looking.
我都不相信他看上了我
I couldn't believe he had eyes for me.
当他微笑时 简直
And when he smiled, it just--
点亮了一整间房♥
...it just lit up a room.
他让你挪不开眼睛
You couldn't take your eyes off him.
而且他在乎我
And he cared for me.
那时我只是无名小卒 但是
I was a nothing then, but...
他不这么认为 真的
he thought I was somebody, he really did.
那是我认为绝对没可能的事
And that is something I never thought would happen.
我以为自己这一辈子
I thought my life would come and go
永远不会知道这种感受
and I would never know what that felt like.
他和我
He and I...
我们形影不离
...we were inseparable.
我们住在一起
We lived together.
朱尼尔想成为电影明星
Junior wanted to be a movie star.
而我想成为助他成功的背后的男人
And I wanted to be the one who made that happen.
有一晚
One night...
他死于一场车祸
he was killed in a car crash.
我抱着他的尸体
I cradled his body.
我吻了他
And I kissed him.
我还告诉他我爱他
And I told him I loved him.
但他已经撒手人寰
But he was already gone.
我的心碎了
Something in me just broke.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
我甚至想不起来爱他是什么感觉
I couldn't even remember what it felt like to love him.
而你有种特质 洛克
And there's something about you, Rock.
让我记起那种感觉
It makes me remember what that felt like.
拥有朱尼尔
To have Junior.
我知道你不是他
And I know you're not him.
其实你跟他截然不同 但是
You're nothing like him, actually, but...
认识你
meeting you...
我的人生又有了目标
My life has a purpose again.
我又有了激♥情♥
I have a passion again.
你是我的激♥情♥ 洛克·哈德森
You are my passion, Rock Hudson.
我愿为你赴汤蹈火 不开玩笑
I'd kill for you, kid, and I ain't foolin'.
我要把你打造为最红的明星
I'm gonna make you the biggest star in the world.
威尔逊先生 我不知该...
Mr. Willson, I don't know what to...
我无言以对了
Well, I'm speechless.
那就干点有用的 给我拿纸巾来 你个笨蛋
Make yourself useful and grab me a tissue, you big galoot.
我都哭成泪人儿了
I'm crying like a baby over here.
好多了 谢谢
Oh, that's much better. Thank you.
那么
So...
试镜
So, the screen test.
-周五早上 -什么 这周五吗
- Friday morning. - What, this... this Friday?
对
Yeah.
谢谢 威尔逊先生 我不知该如何感谢你
Oh, thank you, Mr. Willson. I can't thank you enough.
你还记得我说的关于男演员的话吗
Well, do you remember what I said about actors?
说他们都是垃圾 不能信任
How they're garbage, can't be trusted?
你不能和他们做朋友
You can't be friends with them?
我不是那意思
I didn't mean that.
你刚来 大概能用得上一些朋友
God, you're new in town, you could use some friends, probably.
是啊
Yeah.
那就太好了
Yeah, that'd be nice.
很好 我正希望你这么说
Good, I was hoping you'd say that.
来吧
Come here.
我有几个新旗下艺人想让你见见
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表