剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
看到这样的画面...
...when I was a boy...
知道我不是一个人
that I wasn't alone,
知道还有别人
that there were folks out there
他们的内心也有同样的挣扎...
who had the same thing going on inside...
会改变一切
That would have made all the difference.
洛克是个演员
Rock is an actor.
他再也不能工作了 他这是在抛弃自己的事业
He'll never work again. He'll be throwing it all away.
他知道
He knows that.
那你呢 阿奇
And you, Archie?
惩罚会来得迅猛而无情
The retribution will be swift and merciless.
最好情况 是抗♥议♥
At best, protests,
最坏情况 会有针对你的暴♥力♥
at worst, violence against you.
我都懂
I understand.
我们还是要这样做
Still, we're doing it.
我只是想提前告诉你
I just wanted to tell you.
对不起 让你陷入了这种境地 安伯格太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Amberg, for putting you in this position.
我知道你会面临和我解约的压力
I know you'll be under some pressure to release me from contract.
但无论你做什么 我都理解
But whatever you have to do, I understand.
我只是想先亲口告诉你
I just wanted you to hear it from me first.
每日新闻
每日新闻
News of the Day.
这里是加利福尼亚州好莱坞的
It's the 20th Academy Awards
第二十届奥斯卡颁奖典礼
in Hollywood, California,
在这里 众星下凡步入尘世
where the stars come down from the sky to walk amongst us.
谁是红毯上最英俊的士兵
Who's that handsome soldier on the red carpet?
毫无疑问 是我们今晚的主持人
Why, none other than our evening's host,
身着海军制♥服♥的罗伯特·蒙哥马利
Robert Montgomery, in naval uniform.
还有另一位退伍军人 杰克·卡斯泰洛
And here's another veteran, Jack Castello,
曾经默默无名的他 如今已收获了第一个
plucked from obscurity and now a first-time nominee
最佳男配角的提名
for Best Supporting Actor.
挽着他的那位
And who's that gal on his arm
意气风发的姑娘是谁
looking like the cat who got the cream?
是克莱尔·伍德 已故制片厂老大埃斯·安伯格的女儿
That's Claire Wood, daughter of the late studio head, Ace Amberg.
他们就是人人都在谈论的好莱坞情侣
They're the Hollywood couple everybody's talking about.
这里是罗莎琳·拉塞尔 她获得了最佳女主角提名
Here's Rosalind Russell, nominated for Best Actress.
小心点 罗莎琳 你的竞争对手来了
Well, watch out Rosalind, because that's your competition:
卡米尔·华盛顿 大热电影《梅格》的女主角
Camille Washington, star of hit motion picture Meg,
她可能会成为第一个
who could be the first colored woman
赢得奥斯卡最佳女主角奖项的有色女性
to take home the Oscar for leading actress.
祝贺你 华盛顿小姐
Congratulations, Miss Washington.
你觉得你能赢吗
Think you'll win?
能被提名已经是莫大的殊荣了
It's honestly an honor just to be nominated.
虽然如此 不过要是能赢就是更大的殊荣了
Why, sure, but it'd be even more of an honor to win.
她和她的情郎 雷蒙德·安斯利导演携手而来
Here she is with her beau, director Raymond Ainsley.
韦斯特先生 有什么话想对你的粉丝说吗
Mr. West, anything you'd like to say to your fans?
自打默片时代起 我就干这行了
I've been in this biz since the silents.
真是奇妙
It's magic!
我爱奥斯卡
I love the Oscars!
迎面走来的是黄柳霜 她也获得了奥斯卡提名
Here's Anna May Wong, who's nominated for an Oscar.
有些人认为这提名姗姗来迟
Some would say a nomination long overdue.
这里是《梅格》的编剧 阿奇·科曼
And here's Meg screenwriter, Archie Coleman.
他牵着谁的手
And whose hand is he holding?
这个人不是"她"而是"他" 是新人洛克·哈德森
Why, it's not a "she" but a "he"! It's newcomer Rock Hudson.
一些记者拒绝向他们提问
Some reporters are refusing to speak to them.
-我们这么做对吗 -绝对是
- Are we doing the right thing? - Absolutely, we are.
你现在是个制片人了 对吧
So you're a producer now, is that right?
没错 霍珀小姐 不赶牛了
That's right, Miss Hopper, no more cattle driving.
也就是管理演员
That's what I call managing actors.
我现在拍电影了
I'm making movies now,
而且我有电影的最终剪辑权了
and, you know, I got final cut on the movie.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yes, that's right.
-你一定要把这个写进去 听到了吗 -我会的
- So you be sure and put that in there, you hear? - I will.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-你这是干嘛 -你别碰他
- The hell are you doing? - Get your hands off of him.
去你的吧
Kiss my ass.
你觉得亨利·威尔逊会给你擦屁♥股♥吗
You think Henry Willson is going to clean this up for you?
不会的 结束了 你完了
No, that's it for you. You're done. It's over.
-你俩都完了 -我不在乎 亨利
- It's over for both of you. - I don't care, Henry.
等你住在货车里 为小钱舔人家鸡♥巴♥时
Well, you're gonna care when you're living in a boxcar,
你就会在乎了
sucking dick for loose change.
真♥他♥妈♥浪费我时间
What a fucking waste of my time.
枉费我一口美过的牙
What a fucking waste of dentistry.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 亨利 -你刚对我说了什么
- Go fuck yourself, Henry. - What did you just say to me?
我才不会跟你一样
I'm not gonna be like you,
躲在面具下面
hiding under a rock,
欺凌那些不敢坦承自己的人
preying on guys who are too afraid to tell folks who they are...
和不敢揭露你的人
and what you are.
你真♥他♥妈♥恶心 亨利 这也不是新鲜事了
You're fucking slime, Henry, and that ain't news.
大家都知道 你自己也很清楚
Everybody knows it, and you know it.
像你那样生活 我宁愿一死了之
Living like you do, I'd blow my goddamn head off.
你被开除了
You're fired.
走吧
Let's go.
笑一下
Show me that smile!
亨利 来合照
Hey, Henry! Let's get a pose!
过来这 威尔逊先生
Right over here! Mr. Willson!
晚上好
Good evening.
-晚上好 -你好
- Good evening. - Hello.
麻烦您跟我来 小姐
And if you'll follow me, Miss,
我带您到您的座位
I'll show you where you'll be sitting.
先生 我要坐在前排
Sir, I prefer to sit in row A,
我的门票上写的也是前排
which is what it says on my ticket.
这不是我的主意 小姐 是制片人的
It's not my decision, Miss. It's the producers'.
我只是奉命行事
I'm just doing what I was told.
请问这是什么情况
Excuse me, what the hell is going on here?
她被提名了最佳女主角 她该坐在那个房♥间
She's up for Best Actress. You're letting her in that room.
谢谢 我不需要你们为我辩护
Thank you, but I don't need you to fight my battles for me.
先生 我不知道他们是怎么命令你的
Sir, I don't know what you've been told,
但我数到三
but I'm going to count to three
我要参加这场晚会
then I'm going to walk into that ceremony
并且坐在我该坐的前排
and take my seat in the front row.
如果你不让我进入的话
Now, if you don't let me in,
我会在这剧院里大喊着火了
I'm going to start yelling "fire" in this theater,
那晚会也就黄了
and there won't be a ceremony.
所以你好好想想
So you think for a minute about
那些制片人会怎么取舍
what those producers of yours are going to prefer.
你可不想跟我斗 先生 我向你保证
You do not want to fuck with me, sir. I promise you that.
祝你好远 小姐 希望你获奖
Good luck tonight, Miss. I hope you win.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
"最佳剪辑奖"的得主是
And the Academy Award for Best Editing goes to...
《灵与欲》 罗里·卡尔亨和克里夫·罗伯逊
Francis Lyon and Robert Parrish for Body and Soul.
你在逗我吗 就那破玩意
Are you kidding me? That piece of shit?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck this night.
-艾薇丝 亲爱的 喝点酒 -我们会一败涂地
- Avis, darling, have a drink. - We're gonna get swept.
"最佳录音"和"最佳剪辑"都不是我们的
First, Sound Recording, and now this.
他们就是欺负我一介女流之辈
They're punishing me being a woman,
我可不会坐以待毙
and I'm not going to sit in my chair while they do it.
这才是为什么我们在演员休息室
That's why we're in the green room, darling.
接下来为我们颁奖的是来自影片
Now, from the upcoming motion picture
《万众瞩目》
For All the World to See,
让我们欢迎琴·克兰朵
please welcome Jeanne Crandall.
谢谢
Thank you!
这一年给予了电影人才很多支持
What an incredible year for supporting talent.
当我出演金牌影业旗下电影李·米勒
As the star of the upcoming Ace Pictures movie about Lee Miller,
当我出演李·米勒时 我意识到支持有多重要
where I play Lee Miller, I know how important support can be.
因此 我想感谢
That said, I'd like to thank
和我一起合作的年轻演员伊丽莎白·泰勒
my darling young co-star Elizabeth Taylor,
总是那么温柔
who always had a kind word.
"你演得太棒了 克兰夺小姐"
"That was wonderful, Miss Crandall."
"你真是位好演员 克兰朵小姐"
"You're a real star, Miss Crandall."
这真的太重要了
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表