剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
妈妈 妈妈 醒醒
Mother! Mother! Wake up!
-怎么了 -房♥子起火了
- What's wrong? - The house is on fire!
是消防部门吗 紧急情况
Fire department? It's an emergency,
-我家房♥子起火了 -快走 快走
- our house is burning. - Come, come, come!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
该死的
Shit!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
我们不欢迎你
We don't want you here!
我们应该让制片厂安排住宿
We should've let the studio put us up.
-别染黑电影 -我拒绝活在恐惧之中
- Keep movies white! - I will not live in fear.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
禁止异族通婚
No miscegenation!
美国禁止异族通婚
No miscegenation in America!
我们向联调局提交了报告
We filed a report with the FBI.
我知道你们不想
I know you do not want to
搬进片场的小屋
move into one of the bungalows here on the lot,
我明白 没人想像个囚犯一样
I get it, no one wants to feel like a prisoner.
我们会在你们家
So we're going to have
艾薇丝家和阿奇家外安排
round-the-clock surveillance outside of your house,
二十四小时监控
Avis's, and Archie's.
这感觉并不新奇
This feeling is nothing new.
我从小就被恐吓
I grew up getting terrorized.
我有个叔叔半夜
Had a uncle that was pulled
被从床上拖出去
out of his bed in the middle of the night
吊死在树上 所以 我很愤怒
and hanged from a tree, so... I'm angry,
我很害怕 但我一点也不惊讶
I'm scared, but what I am not is surprised.
但这都是谁做的
But who is it that's doing this?
美国殖民协会
American Colonization Society.
和外面抗♥议♥的是一群人
The same people picketing outside.
他们自称爱好和平
They say they're peaceful,
只是想把有色人种送到利比里亚
just want to send colored people to Liberia,
但他们中很多人是秘密的三K党员
but a lot of them are secretly KKK.
美国奉行白人至上和歧视有色族裔主义运动的党派
作为这部电影的制片人 我想说一句
If I may, as producer of this film--
制片人之一 而且要打上引号♥
A producer, and "producer" should be in quotes.
这会持续下去 这是无法改变的事实
This is going to continue, that's just a fact of life,
艾薇丝 你得花钱保护这个制片厂
and Avis, you are going to have to pay to protect this production.
我们拍摄和出外景的每一天
There will be protests outside this gate
大门外都会有抗♥议♥
every day we are shooting and every day we're on location.
西尔弗先生 你不能进去
Mr. Silver, you can't go in there.
-不用起身 -不会的
- Don't get up. - I won't.
鉴于最近的事情
In light of recent events,
我来通知你《梅格》的拍摄必须叫停
I've come to inform you that production on Meg must be halted.
我不是几周前就开除你了吗
Didn't I fire you weeks ago?
你没那个权力 我为安伯格先生效力
You don't have that power. I work for Mr. Amberg.
这太过分了
That is out of line.
拒绝停拍这部电影才是过分
Refusing to shut this picture down is out of line.
安伯格太太让我别无选择 只能采取法律手段
Mrs. Amberg leaves me no option but to take legal action.
这是我的制片厂
This is my studio.
我知道你现在很情绪化
I recognize that this is emotional for you.
发生了这么多事
With all that's been happening,
你没有考虑清楚
you're not thinking clearly.
一个女人做了个决定 突然间她就不理性了
A woman makes a decision, and suddenly she's irrational.
-不 不 我不是说 -你就是这个意思
- No, no. That's-- I didn't mean to-- - Yes, you did.
你大摇大摆地
You waltz in here whenever
随心所欲来到这就是想提醒我 你在那里
you desire to remind me that you are there,
一直监视着
always watching.
等到你安排好
By the time you get your
我们在法庭上的小约会时
ducks in a row for our little date in court,
我的电影已经杀青了
my picture will be in the can.
法庭见 朗
See you in court, Lon.
你们都在笑什么
What are you all grinning about?
我们还要拍电影呢
We have a movie to make.
好莱坞
第六集
《梅格》
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, look who it is.
你们想筹集两万五千美元
So you guys want to raise $25,000
来支付你们电影的"好莱坞之地"的标志牌
to pay for your movie's Hollywoodland sign.
乐意效劳
Happy to help.
今天的工作
Today's assignment...
今天的工作
Today's assignment...
回家 你们所有人
go home. All of youse.
-什么 -我说真的
- What? - I mean it.
我不能让你们做这些 风险太大了
I can't have you doing this. It's too risky.
杰克 你已经被突击检查一次了
Jack, you've already been busted once.
看看你们
Here you are.
你们每个人
All of you.
年轻
Young.
事业刚刚起步
At the beginning of something.
我呢
Me?
我没什么可冒险的了
I ain't risking much.
我已经临近尽头了
I'm near the end.
但我这辈子很辉煌
But I've had a great run.
这并不是我最初的梦想
This isn't the dream I started with...
做这行
doing this.
但你们这帮孩子
But you kids,
你们的梦想正在实现
your dreams are really happening.
我喜欢你们为梦想而奋斗
And I like that you're fighting for 'em.
所以 让我来解决这件事
So, let me handle this.
我会帮你弄到钱 我会帮你弄到钱
I will get you your money. I will get you your money.
我认识一些曾为我打工的老前辈
I got some old-timers who used to work for me.
我想我有个好理由让他们重新来上班了
I thought I'd call 'em out of retirement for a good cause.
厄尼 你都不太认识我
Ernie, you hardly know me.
这不是为了你
It ain't for you.
这是为了梦想
It's for the dream.
走吧 你们所有人
Now, get outta here, all of youse.
我还有工作要做
I got work to do.
镀油不只是换油
慈善基金
我的女孩们来啦
There's my girls.
老厄
Hey, Ern.
你好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
别挣扎了 你个变♥态♥
Quit struggling, you pervert!
别吵 神经病
Can it, sicko!
等一下 这样舒服吗
Hold on a sec. You comfortable?
闭上你的嘴
Keep your mouth shut!
否则我就把你从莎士比亚桥扔下去
Or I'll throw you off the Shakespeare Bridge!
我给你绑得很松
So I tied you pretty loose.
你应该可以挣脱开
You should be able to wiggle out.
如果你需要我 我会过来的
I'll be over there if you need me.
-什么 -别出戏
- What? - Stay in character!
对不起 我是说
Uh, sorry. I mean,
我要把你扔在这里腐烂 你个变♥态♥
I'm going to leave you here to rot, you pervert!
这挺好玩的
This was fun.
两万五千
Twenty-five big ones.
我不敢相信你一周就凑齐了
I can't believe it only took you one week.
我能说什么呢 我擅长我所做的事
What can I tell you? I'm good at what I do.
而且我一直在存钱以备不时之需
And I've been saving up for a rainy day.
我把那些钱也放进去了
I tossed that in too.
-厄尼 这太不可思议了 -孩子 这没什么
- Ernie, this is unbelievable. - Ah, kid, it's nothing.
这甚至都不像在工作
It didn't even feel like work.
厄尼 我和
You know, Ernie, me and
雷蒙德在商量怎么感谢你
Raymond have been talking about how to thank you.
亨利·威尔逊当了制片人 在电影上留名了
Henry Willson got a producer, credit on this picture,
但他几乎什么都没做
and he hardly did anything.
不 我不想听
No, I won't hear it.
-厄尼 拜托了 -我说了不行
- Ernie, please-- - I said no.
这些钱是你们的
That money's yours.
我不想要任何回报 我是认真的
I don't want anything in return. I mean it.
就当作是我
Consider it my...
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表