剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表
So important.
提名"最佳女配角"的有
And now the nominees for Best Actress in a Supporting Role:
西莱斯特·霍姆
Celeste Holm,
《君子协定》
Gentleman's Agreement,
安妮·里维尔 《君子协定》
Anne Revere, Gentleman's Agreement,
格洛丽亚·格雷厄姆 《双雄斗志》
Gloria Grahame, Crossfire,
黄柳霜 《梅格》
Anna May Wong, Meg,
玛约瑞·曼恩 《蛋与我》
Marjorie Main, The Egg and I.
获得"最佳女配角"的是
And the Oscar goes to...
《梅格》的黄柳霜
Anna May Wong for Meg!
-恭喜你 -我的天
- Congratulations! - Oh, my God!
太棒了
How wonderful.
我是多么的荣幸
What an honor...
能够站在这里
to be standing here,
作为第一个获得奥斯卡的华裔
as the first actress of Chinese descent to win this award.
不是凭借出演黄种人
Not for putting on yellow face
展现东方美而获奖
and playing an oriental caricature...
而是凭借出演一个女人获奖
but for playing a woman.
一个有血有肉的鲜活女人
A complex woman with a heart and a soul.
谢谢 艾薇丝·安柏格 王牌影业 尤其是
Thank you, Avis Amberg, Ace Pictures, and especially...
迪克·塞缪尔和雷蒙德·安斯利
Dick Samuels and Raymond Ainsley.
你们让我的生命重新有了意义
You gave my life purpose again.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
感谢上帝这不会上电视
Thank God this isn't televised.
下面 为我们颁发
And now, to present the award for
"最佳男配角"
Outstanding Performance by an Actor
欧内斯特·博格宁
in a Supporting Role, Ernest Borgnine.
开始了
Here we go.
一定是你
It's gonna be you.
获得提名的有
And the nominees are:
杰克·卡斯泰洛 《梅格》
Jack Castello, Meg,
查尔斯·比克福德 《农家女》
Charles Bickford, The Farmer's Daughter,
理查德·威德马克 《死亡之吻》
Richard Widmark, Kiss of Death,
托马斯·戈梅斯 《血洒胭脂马》
Thomas Gomez, Ride the Pink Horse,
埃德蒙·戈温 《34街奇缘》
Edmund Gwenn, Miracle on 34th Street.
获得"最佳男配角"的是
And the winner is...
埃德蒙·戈温 《34街奇缘》
Edmund Gwenn, Miracle on 34th Street.
什么
What?
今晚还没轮到我 美人
It's not my night, kid.
妈的 杰克 我以为你能稳赢
Fuck, Jack, I thought you had it in the bag.
谢谢 老厄 没事的
Thanks, Ern, it's, uh, it's okay.
那个死家伙 跟他合作可痛苦了
No, fuck that guy. He was a real prick to work with, too.
-厄尼 -我对天发誓 如果我看见他
- Ernie. - I swear to God. If I see him--
厄尼
Ernie!
他演的可是圣诞老人
It's Santa Claus.
我很开心他得奖了
I'm glad he won.
杰克 为什么
Oh, Jack, why?
如果他输了 我也没什么可信的了
'Cause if he'd lost, I might've stopped believing in him.
听着
Listen, uh...
能帮我个忙吗
could I ask a favor?
什么忙都行
Anything.
我写了一些东西
I, uh, I wrote a little something
我不想白写了这些
and I'd hate for it to go to waste.
我能读给你们所有人吗
Could I read it to you all?
可能要求有些过分 我不知道
Maybe it's too much. I don't know...
杰克 来吧 我们很想听
Jack, come on. We'd love to hear it.
-快读吧 -趁我们都在这
- Come on. - As long as we're in it.
我想感谢电影学院组委会
I'd just like to thank the Academy of Motion Pictures
赏识我的电影《梅格》
for honoring our film, Meg.
但我不能独自享受这一奖项
But I cannot possibly accept this award myself.
卡米尔 洛克 克莱尔 雷 阿奇 厄尼
Camille, Rock, Claire, Ray, Archie, Ernie...
说得好
Here, here.
迪克·塞缪尔 艾伦·金凯德
...Dick Samuels, Ellen Kincaid...
艾薇丝·安伯格 这个奖项属于你们
...Avis Amberg, this award belongs to you.
我一辈子都想成为大人物
All my life, I wanted to be somebody.
但赢得这个奖项让我明白
But winning this award, I realized that
成为大人物并没有什么意义
being somebody doesn't mean a thing
除非你对某个人很重要
unless you're somebody to someone.
克莱尔
Claire...
你愿意让我成为大人物吗
will you make me somebody?
什么
What?
我本打算站在舞台上当着所有人这么做
I promise I was going to do this up there in front of everybody.
克莱尔 你愿意嫁给我吗
Claire, will you marry me?
愿意 愿意 我当然愿意
Yes! Yes! Of course I will!
现在我们回到第二十届奥斯卡金像奖
We now return to the 20th Academy Awards.
获得"最佳原创剧本"提名的有
The nominees for Best Original Screenplay are:
西德尼·谢尔顿 《单身汉与时髦女郎》
Sidney Sheldon, The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer,
阿奇·科曼 《梅格》
Archie Coleman, Meg...
亚伯拉罕·鲍伦斯基 《灵与欲》
...Abraham Polonsky, Body and Soul...
我爱你
I love you.
查理·卓别林 《凡尔杜先生》
...Charlie Chaplin, Monsieur Verdoux...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
鲁丝·戈登和加森·卡宁 《双重人生》
Ruth Gordon and Garson Kanin, A Double Life.
获得"最佳原创剧本"的是
And the Oscar goes to...
阿奇·科曼 《梅格》
Archie Coleman for Meg.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我说不出话了
I'm speechless.
我想感谢安伯格女士
I would like to thank Miss Amberg.
没有你的勇气 我就不会站在这里
Without your bravery, I am not standing here right now.
迪克·塞缪尔 感谢你让我在这部电影中留名
Dick Samuels, thank you for keeping me in this movie
即使所有人都跟你说 这会毁了你的职业生涯
when everybody was telling you it'd be the end of your career.
雷蒙德 我无法想象和其他人一起拍摄这部电影
Raymond, I couldn't imagine doing this with anybody else.
致我的伙伴们 杰克 厄尼
To my buddies, Jack, Ernie...
还有亨利·威尔逊 制♥作♥了这该死的电影
And Henry Willson, who fucking produced this thing.
致我的男朋友 洛克·哈德森
To my boyfriend, Rock Hudson,
你是我一生挚爱
you are the love of my life.
随你们说吧 我太开心了
Yeah, say whatever you want, I'm too happy.
致正在收听的每一位
And to everybody listening,
你的故事很重要
your story is important.
别妄自菲薄 别掩藏你的故事
Don't go thinking otherwise, don't let your story go untold.
你很重要
You are important.
你的人生有价值
Your life has value.
你要走出去 昂首挺胸地生活
You go out and you live your life with your head held high,
你要讲述自己的故事 因为我就是证明
and you tell your story, 'cause I'm proof...
证明总有人愿意聆听
that there are folks out there who want to hear it.
下面 宣布"最佳导演"的提名者
And now, to present the nominees for Best Director,
有请唐纳德·克里斯普
Donald Crisp.
获得提名的有...
And the nominees are:
伊利亚·卡赞 《君子协定》
Elia Kazan, Gentleman's Agreement,
乔治·库克 《双重人生》
George Cukor, A Double Life,
亨利·科斯特 《仁慈天使》
Henry Koster, The Bishop's Wife,
大卫·里恩 《远大前程》
David Lean, Great Expectations,
雷蒙德·安斯利 《梅格》
and Raymond Ainsley, Meg.
获得"最佳导演"的是...
And the Academy Award goes to...
女士们先生们 有请费雯·丽
Ladies and gentlemen, Vivien Leigh.
谢谢
Thank you.
今年有太多出色的表演
There were so many outstanding performances this year,
最令人动容的五位演员成为了
and five of the most moving came from
今年"最佳女主角"的提名者
this year's nominees for Best Actress.
我们见到了一位农家少女
We met a farm girl,
一位学校老师 一位被抛弃的爱人
a school teacher, a jilted lover,
一位追梦的女演员 一位夜店歌♥手
an aspiring actress, and a nightclub singer.
她们中的每一位都让我们深思
And each one of them made us think,
让我们有所感触
made us feel,
让我们成为了更好的人
made us better people than we were before.
我很荣幸来宣读今年的提名者
It is my honor to present this year's nominees.
她们是
They are...
洛丽泰·扬 《农家女》
Loretta Young, The Farmer's Daughter,
琼·克劳馥 《作茧自缚》
Joan Crawford, Possessed,
罗莎琳·拉塞尔 《悲悼》
Rosalind Russell, Mourning Becomes Electra,
卡米尔·华盛顿 《梅格》
剧集 | 好莱坞 | 导航列表