剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
不知道 金盆洗手吗
I don't know. Hang up our guns?
为什么这里没有灯的开关
Why is there no light switch?
卢克 我有时候觉得你恨我
Sometimes I think that you hate me, Luke.
乔安妮 你是我老婆 我才不恨你
You're my wife, Joanne. I don't hate you.
我知道我有时候会
I know I can be a--
很管东管西
a taskmaster.
为什么这里没有灯光开关
Why is there no light switch?
但我 我从我骨子里感觉到
But I just-- I feel in my bones
我们所做的 是正确的事情
that what we're doing is right.
我觉得世界也开始理解我们的行为
And I think that the world is starting to recognize it.
你也这么相信 对吧
You--you believe that, don't you?
我不知道 听我说
I don't know. Listen,
丹尼斯怕黑
Dennis was afraid of the dark.
很多孩子都怕黑暗
A lot of kids are afraid of the dark.
床底下有怪兽 衣柜里有怪兽
Monsters under the bed, in the closets,
所以他们不关灯 但这里为什么没有开关
so they keep the lights on, but why no light switch at all?
这个房♥间暗了之后会怎么样
What happens if this room goes dark?
或许我们会看到不该看到的东西
Maybe we see something that we're not supposed to.
我知道我有时候会有点见猎心喜
I know I can be a bloodthirsty cur,
但我不能忍♥受做事不做全套啊
but I just can't bear to half-ass it.
-过来 -怎么了
- Come here. - What?
过来 站在这里
Come here. Stand right there.
听我说 我不知道你什么想法
Look, man, I-I don't know what you're thinking,
我试过了 可是...
but I -I tried, but--
兄弟 你是英雄
Dude! You are the man!
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
等等 什么
But--wait, what?
你知道这对我们代表什么吗
You know what this means for us?
代表我们自♥由♥了
It's like we're free.
-你的继父... -不见 不见啦
- Is your stepfather-- - Gone, gone, gone.
我以后再也不整你了
I'll never mess with you again.
我也永远不会让别人整你
I'll never let anyone mess with you.
你的秘密我永远不会泄露 你放心
Your secret's safe, man, forever.
一切有我挺你
I totally got your back.
东洛杉矶
帕科夫斯基警官
Officer Pakowski,
你对那条巷子中发生的事撒了谎
You lied about what happened in that alley.
谁让你陷害复仇者的
Who told you to set up El Vengador?
-你是谁 -给我个名字
- Who are you? - Give me a name.
你疯了
You're crazy!
你不知道你惹的是谁
You don't know who you're dealing with!
快给我个名字
Give me a name now.
他会杀了我
He'll kill me!
我也会
So will I. -
迪耶林警监 是迪耶林
Captain Dearing! It was Dearing.
依奇萝丝吧 纽约
给你冰敷
For your head.
我叫泰勒
I'm Taylor.
我叫佐伊
Zoe.
一切都谢谢你了
Thanks for everything.
不客气
You're welcome.
敬你的生活比我的精彩太多一杯
Here's to having a life way more exciting than mine.
你不会喜欢的
You wouldn't like it.
我有很多很有分量的人在追杀我
I've got a lot of serious people looking for me.
他房♥里的钱 是我全部财产
The money in his room, that's all I had.
而我需要这笔钱来人间蒸发
And I need it to disappear.
我可以给你开个支票啊
I can write you a check.
说真的吗
Seriously?
我有多到我花不完的钱
I have way more money than I need.
我懂那种想要人间蒸发的感觉
I know what it feels like to want to disappear.
不用担心钱 感觉一定很棒吧
Must be nice, not worrying about money.
除非是自己赚的
Unless you earn it,
否则所有来的钱都是有条件的
money always comes with strings attached.
富二代吗
Trust fund baby?
没什么好不好意思的
No shame in that.
我想都不想就愿意跟你交换人生
I'd trade my hustle for it in a heartbeat.
真希望我有你这种胆量
I wish I had the balls
敢生活在保护网之外
to live without a safety net like you.
洛杉矶 加利福尼亚
忏悔中
我跪下单纯是因为没地方坐
I'm only on my knees 'cause there's nowhere to sit.
比起担心你对神虔不虔诚
I'm more concerned with your faith in yourself
我更担心你对自己的信心
than your faith in God.
好好好 总之 你在奥斯卡葬礼上
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you were trying
试图跟我说的那些事
to tell me at oscar's funeral,
是不是跟这个有关
did it have something to do with this?
-是的 -奥斯卡在图谋什么
- Yes. - What was Oscar up to?
他在车♥库♥里有个密室
He had a secret room in the garage.
一张贴满警♥察♥照片的图表
A chart with photos of cops and--
在六月十三号♥过后 他开始了
After June 13th, your brother started
一个帮助超能力者的地下网络
an underground railroad for evolved humans,
协助他们逃到加拿大安全的地方
to help others like him get to a safe place in Canada.
在他死前 他说他被人设计了
Before Oscar died, he said he was set up.
奥斯卡相信在警队里
Oscar believed there was a shadow unit
有个秘密单位
inside the police department
专门为了要破获这个地下网络
set up to compromise the railroad.
我得到了一个名字
I have a name.
詹姆士·迪耶林警监
Captain James Dearing.
卡洛斯 我有个忙想请你帮
Carlos, I have a favor to ask.
我得把两个好人超能力者用船送去温哥华
I have to put two evos, good people, on a boat to Vancouver.
而他们的旅途就从你哥哥的密室开始
Their journey starts from your brother's secret room.
今晚行动
Tonight.
你为什么这么关心他们
Why do you care so much about them?
我的使命就是指引
My only calling is to minister
贫穷之人 困惑之人 与受迫♥害♥之人
to the poor, troubled, and persecuted,
最后 还有一件事
and... one more thing.
打烊
我无权觉得你跟布莱德
I don't have a right to be weirded out
感情好很怪 但真有点恶心到我了
by you and Brad being bros, but I am.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, me too.
冰激凌吧
他之前还揍过我一拳
He punched me the other day,
结果现在却跟我哥俩好
and now he's my best friend.
整件事都太疯狂了
The whole thing's so crazy.
布莱德觉得你把他继父搞消失了
I mean, Brad thinks you made his stepdad disappear,
但你发誓不是你
but you swear you didn't.
对啊 用我妈的眼珠发誓
Yeah, on my mother's eyes.
你不会说出去的吧
You won't say anything, right?
这还用说
Tommy.
其实还有别的事
There's something else.
你不能跟任何人说
You can't tell anyone.
我最近一直收到某个
I've been getting these texts from someone
我觉得是想保护我的人的短♥信♥
who I think is trying to protect me.
保护你什么
From what?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但无论他是谁 是他保住了我小命
But whoever it is they are the reason I didn't die
没让我跟路易斯教练一起死在火场里
with Coach Lewis in that church fire.
枫糖核桃冰激凌
我今早摸到花的时候
When I touched the flower this morning,
心里想着第一次见你的时候
I was thinking about the first time I saw you.
我点了枫糖核桃冰激凌
I-I ordered maple walnut.
我知道了
That's it!
东西会跑到你触摸它们时
Things go to whatever place you're thinking about
你心里所想的地方
when you touch them.
你还记得你让那两个变♥态♥消失时
Do you remember what you were thinking about
心里想的是什么地方吗
when you made those two creeps disappear?
我当时... 我当时害怕我又要被绑♥架♥一次
I was, uh, I was afraid I was being kidnapped again,
所以我想着我小时候
so I was thinking about the place they took me
他们绑♥架♥我去的地方
when I was a kid.
观察窗口
Observation windows.
这是什么变♥态♥地方啊
What kind of demented place is this?
我们应该怎么离开这里
How the hell do we get out of here?
你...
You...
等等 靠
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表