剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
他受了惊吓 销声匿迹了
He got spooked and vanished.
找到他母亲 就能找到他
Find his mother, and you'll find him.
她是他唯一相信的人
She's the only one he trusts.
我马上就下去
I'll be right down.
泰勒 我们要搁置这件事
Taylor, we need to table this.
你要做什么 不 不
What are you doing? No. No.
不 你知道的
No. You know.
-泰勒 现在不行 -你不能就这样走掉
-Taylor, not now. - You're not walking away from me.
这次不行 站住
Not this time. Stop!
我是个超能力者
I'm an evo.
别犯傻了 我对你做过测试
Don't be ridiculous. I've had you tested.
你没有那种能力
That power doesn't come from you.
看来是宝宝从父亲那遗传来的
Guess the baby takes after its father.
我要见弗朗西斯
I want to see Francis.
现在不是好时机
Now is not a good time.
永远没有一个好时机 母亲
It's never been a good time, mother.
我一生都把你放在第一位
I've spent an entire life on your back burner.
以后不会再这样了
Well, not anymore.
我们不是要去首科公♥司♥ 对吧
We're not going to Primatech, are we?
你要是让我觉得你会开枪
I'd be impressed if I actually thought
我会很佩服你
you'd use that gun on us.
显然你现在并不太了解我 对吧
Well, obviously you don't know me too well, now, do you?
我觉得现在激怒他不太好
I don't think it's a good idea to provoke him right now.
他曾经有机会干掉我们 但是他没有
He had a chance to kill us, and he didn't take it.
他现在是不可能开枪的
There's no way he's pulling that trigger now.
是吗 卢克
Right, Luke?
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Stop. Just stop it.
天呐 你永远也不明白吗
God, you are never gonna get it, are you?
卢克 别开枪
Luke, don't do it!
见鬼的
Damn it.
卢克
Luke!
你这么做 就说明你要一直跟着我们了
If you do this, you're with us till the end.
没法回到你妹妹身边了
There's no going back to your sister.
她不是我妹妹
That's not my sister.
欢迎来到捷威 先驱者们
Welcome Gateway Pioneers.
请进行登记
Please proceed to check-in
那里的组长会完成你的登记程序
where a team leader will complete your registration process.
你会收到入住包裹和智能手表
You'll receive an orientation packet and smart watch,
这些物品会让你入住
which will give you access
指定的分配住房♥
to your designated housing assignment.
需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
很快就好了 下泽连先生
It'll just be a minute, Mr. Shimosawa.
你好
Hello.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
I'm fine.
你的脸色不好
You don't look fine.
我觉得我关心的人
I think someone I care about
会犯一个严重的错误
is about to make a terrible mistake.
埃米莉·杜瓦尔
Emily Duval?
你的手表
Your watch.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么错误
What kind of mistake?
他相信她
He trusts her.
埃丽卡·克拉维德吗
Ooh, Erica Kravid?
这事听起来也许很疯狂
This might sound crazy,
但是我在寻找时空之主
but I am looking for the master of time and space
帮助我在未来找到我的朋友
to help me find my friend in the future.
时空之主
Master of time and space?
没错
Yes.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
老兄 我在和他交往
Dude, I'm dating him.
我们去找他吧
Let's go find him.
妈妈
Mom?
汤米
Tommy!
我还在想你什么时候会再次搞清楚
I was wondering when you were gonna figure that out again.
有一个星期了
It's been one hell of a week.
请告诉我你不会帮埃丽卡
Please tell me you're not helping Erica.
-你不能相信她 -我知道
- You cannot trust her. - I know.
她欺骗了我很多事
She has lied to me about so many things.
但不是所有的事
But not everything.
你要看到才会相信
You've got to see this to believe it.
我们在哪
Where are we?
应该说是什么时候
You mean when.
-这是... -未来
- This is-- - The future.
无论我来多少次
No matter how many times I come here,
这里总是这个样子
it always looks like this,
说明预言是错的
which means the prophecy was wrong.
我们无法阻止人类灭绝事件
We don't stop the H.E.L.E.
这只是一条时间线
This is only one timeline.
你父亲说未来有很多可能性
Your father said there are many possible futures.
如果他们都是错的呢
What if they're all wrong?
如果我照埃丽卡的话去做
Look, if I do what Erica wants,
我就能拯救这么多人
I can save this many people.
我知道
I know that.
无论如何 人类都能存活下来
No matter what, humanity survives.
你曾祖母看到过一个幻象
Your great grandmother had a vision.
这次她的幻象是错的
This time her vision was wrong.
汤米 你为了这一刻训练了大半生
Tommy, you have trained most of your life for this.
可如果我不记得又有什么用呢
What good does that do me if I don't remember any of it?
不管你是否记得
Whether you remember this or not,
你父亲常说你的能力让他感到震惊
your father used to say that he was amazed by your abilities.
他说你的能力远远超过他所说的
He said you were capable of far more than he ever said.
这话到底是什么意思 更多的能力吗
What does that even mean? More?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是时机成熟时 你会知道该怎么做的
But when the time comes, you'll know what to do.
相信自己
Have faith in yourself.
我相信你
I have faith in you.
你父亲也相信你
And so did your father.
我和玛丽娜本该在这见面的
This is the place that Malina and I are supposed to meet.
来吧
Come on.
如果藏起来 你会很安全的
You'll be safe here if you stay out of sight.
,离人类灭绝事件还剩八小时
好吧 继续上去
All right, keep going up.
我要去找她
I got to go find her.
你要去哪找
Where are you gonna look?
最后有人见过她的地方
The last place anyone saw her.
汤米 我爱你
Tommy, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你消除全世界超能力者的大计划
Your big plan to rid the world of evos.
现在你的孙子是你所憎恨的一切
Now your grandchild is everything that you hate.
这感觉如何
How does that feel?
也许你毫不在意
Maybe you're beyond caring.
你根本不知道
You have no idea.
不知道我牺牲了多少 只为了养大你
No idea what I have sacrificed to raise you,
只为了给你提供一个
to provide you with a life
我梦想过的生活
that I could only have dreamt about.
通过毁掉其他人生活的方式
By ruining the lives of so many others.
为了你 泰勒
For you, Taylor.
全都是为了你
I did it all for you.
这些自始至终都和我无关
This has never been about me.
你永远只在意你自己
It's always been about your ego,
你强大的控制欲
your obsessive need for control.
你说得没错
You're right.
你一点都没错
You're absolutely right.
我只是一个
I'm just a monster
只会考虑自己的禽兽
who's never thought about anybody but herself.
埃丽卡
Erica?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
你告诉孩子的父亲了吗
You tell the father yet?
还没有
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表