剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
Francis? Francis?
汤米
Tommy.
怎么回事
What happened?
你跟你妈妈谈了吗
Did you talk to your mom?
是真的吗 你真的是收养的吗
Is it true? Were you adopted?
就算是也没关系
It's okay if you were.
这并不代表你...
Doesn't mean you're not--
不正常吗
Normal?
对 你才是正常
No. You're normal.
听起来好无聊
Now you're making me sound boring.
我巴不得能无聊几天
Oh, I'd take boring any day.
我们搬家太频繁
We moved around so much,
小时候的照片都被我妈丢了
my mom lost all my baby pictures.
真的 只要能带走我的异能
I mean, seriously, if I could trade my power
哪怕额头会长一个硕大的痘痘 我也毫不犹豫
for a big zit on my forehead, I would do it in a heartbeat.
听我一句 不管你受了多大苦
Okay, trust me, no matter what you're going through,
没有比在中学时候
there is nothing worse
长青春痘和戴牙套更糟的事了
than having zits and braces in middle school.
懂吗
Okay?
现在 你要不要告诉我发生了什么
Now, are you going to tell me what happened or not?
想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
那你妈妈怎么办
What about your mom?
我只想离开这里 好吗
I just-I need to get out of here, okay?
好
Okay.
去哪里
Where to?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这个日长石庄园
This Sunstone Manor--
他们对那里的人做些什么
What do they do to people in there?
不知道 也不关心
Don't know, don't care.
我十二岁的侄子在那里
My 12-year-old nephew's in there.
我的积蓄还不知道在哪个鬼地方呢
My life savings is god knows where,
所以别絮叨了 好好盯着赏金吧
so quit your bitching and keep your eye on the prize.
什么样的渣滓会为一万块就出♥卖♥♥♥自己人呢
What kind of lowlife sells out his own people for $10,000?
很爱钱的人
One who likes money. A lot.
还是你太讨厌自己了
Or do you just hate yourself so much
所以你就迁怒于那些像你一样的人
that you gotta take it out on people like you?
你是不会知道的 英雄
You wouldn't know the first thing about it, Hero-Man.
你应该庆幸我没找到机会
Just be glad I didn't get the chance
迁怒于你
to take it out on you.
又不是任何人都能跟着你侄子进去
Ain't like anybody else could have gone in after your nephew.
那话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
进入日长石必须要经过一个关卡
Only way into Sunstone is through a checkpoint
他们在那会检验超能力
where they swab for powers.
真正想进入日长石的人
The one guy who actually wants to break into Sunstone
却是个没有超能力的
is the one guy who can't.
总会有办法的
There's always a way.
如果你足够疯狂
If you're crazy enough,
是有一个方法
there is one way.
但你是不会喜欢的
But you ain't gonna like it.
真不敢相信我在这里了
I seriously cannot believe I'm here.
是啊
I know, I know.
你可能会觉得我很老套 是吧
You probably think I'm a walking cliche, right?
一个总是梦想着
I mean, a girl who's always dreamed
要看看埃菲尔铁塔的女孩
of seeing the Eiffel Tower.
不是的 你脸上有巧克力
It's not that. You've got some Nutella on your cheek.
不是吧
Oh, no.
看呐
Oh, look.
你好
Bonjour.
他们在检测超能力者 走吧 你可以
They're scanning for evos. Come on, you can just--
不 我们要进去
No, no, we're going through.
他们已经给我植入了芯片 像给狗戴铃铛一样
They already have me microchipped like a dog.
还想要我怎样
What else do they want from me?
汤米 不行 你出国了
Tommy, you can't. You went outside the country.
没事的
It's going to be fine.
不行
Non. Non.
超能力者禁止入内
Interdit aux evos.
我对人没有威胁
I'm not dangerous.
你不能上去 超能力者禁止入内
You cannot go up. No evos allowed.
我只是想看风景 这也算犯罪吗
I just want to see the view. Why is that such a crime?
走吧 没关系的 走吧
Come on, it's okay. It's okay. Come on.
不 怎么会没关系 听着
No, it's not okay. Look, man.
我有能力把你 检测器还有这个难看的塔
I could send you, your scanner, and this ridiculously ugly tower
传送到外太空去 只要我想就能做到
into outer space if I wanted to.
但我是不会那样做的 懂吗
But I'm not going to do that, okay?
-请让我们进去吧 -走吧
- So please just let us through. - Come on.
请求支援
埃米莉
Emily.
你刚才在想什么
What were you thinking?
那样做既愚蠢又危险 而且
That was stupid and risky and--
天呐
Gosh.
我本该去拯救世界的
I'm supposed to save the world.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know, it sounds crazy,
但那个一直发短♥信♥给我
but this guy who's been sending me texts--
自称是我的"保护者"的人
my "protector" or whatever--
当我去医院看我妈妈的时候 他也在那儿
when I went to the hospital to see my mom, he was there.
他说那是我的命运
He told me that it was my destiny,
说得好像有什么宏伟计划一样
like it's been some big plan or something.
我只知道 我并不是他们想象中那个英雄
Look, all I know is, I'm not the hero they want me to be.
我给你看样东西 好吗
I want to show you something, okay?
好
Okay.
超能力者研究室监控1号♥
逐步进化论
莫辛德·苏雷什
文件正在复♥制♥
还有不远就到了
Just a little further.
恶人
又见面了 美子
又见面了 美子
哈里斯...
Harris is g--
那把刀
属于我的一个老朋友
你什么时候会说日语了
Since when do you speak Japanese?
它是我父亲的...
但被偷走了
被埃丽卡·克拉维德偷走的
她是我不共戴天的敌人
她也是我们的敌人
你们能把刚才的话用英语再说一遍吗
You mind running all that back in English?
因为我一句也没听懂
Because I'm feeling pretty lost over here.
我父亲给我一个任务
My father gave me the mission
让我去找到时空之主
to find the Master of Time and Space.
时空之主是我的朋友
The Master of Time and Space is a friend of mine,
中村宽 我来这里是为了救他
Hiro Nakamura-- I came here to free him.
我们的目的是一致的
That makes us allies.
我是诺亚·班内特 这位是昆汀...
I'm Noah Bennet, and this is Quentin--
你好 我是昆汀·弗拉迪
Hi, I'm Quentin Frady.
很高兴认识你
Really nice to meet you.
你这是扮成动漫角色还是游戏角色
So you're like a cosplayer, or you do LARPing?
我们必须在哈里斯
We have to get going
带着增援部队回来之前进去
before Harris comes back with reinforcements.
我会在永恒现实里清出一条路来
看来她不是在扮演游戏角色
She's definitely not a LARPer.
不是 现在我们到地下室去吧
No. Now, let's get down to the basement.
天呐
Oh, my God.
埃丽卡在做的事肯定和中村宽有关
Whatever Erica's doing, it's tied to Hiro Nakamura.
如果他在这里 看守他的人
If he's down here, he's gonna be guarded
肯定比我们刚刚面对的还要厉害
by something a whole lot worse than what we just faced.
我不会让你失望的 哥们
I won't let you down, buddy.
别跟我称兄道弟
Don't call me buddy.
快去警告其他人
Go now! Warn the others!
关闭机器
Stop the machine.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
我们利用机器来运送东西
We use it to transport things.
送去哪里
Where are you sending them?
你对这机器一无所知 却要插手干涉
You're interfering with something you know nothing about.
未来 送去未来
The future. To the future!
中村宽
Hiro Nakamura--
你像之前利用莫莉那样 利用他的超能力
So you've harnessed his power the same way you did Molly's.
等一下 你们造了一台时光机吗
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表