剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
You've got 30 days to comply.
我没看到他们
I don't see them.
看到谁
Them who?
刚才那些是什么人
Who were those people?
雷诺塔斯公♥司♥的人
Renautas.
那是谁
Who's that?
一家为了确保你无法完成使命
A corporation hell-bent on making sure
而不择手段的公♥司♥
you don't complete your mission.
一家公♥司♥
A corporation?
他们怎么找到我们的
How did they find us?
不知道
I don't know,
但他那副眼镜应该能看穿我们的超能力
but I think those glasses he was wearing can see our powers.
玛丽娜
Malina...
你不必独自拯救世界
you don't have to save the world alone,
可如果那些人抓到我们
but if those men catch us...
走吧
Come on.
好了 诀窍就是...
All right, so the trick here...
诀窍就是别用太多胶水
the trick here is that you don't want to use too much glue,
懂了吗 小伙子
all right, buddy?
现在 我们只需要用少量的胶水
Now, we're just gonna use a little dab
涂在周边和底部 这样就行了
around the edges and on the bottom, just like so.
然后你就这样
Then you just--
见证奇迹的时刻
Exciting moment.
放进去 好了 就这么简单
Set it in. Voilà, nice and easy.
怎样
Okay?
-明白了吗 -明白了
- Got it? - Yeah.
我想他搞懂了 宝贝
I think he's got it, babe.
他搞懂了
He's got it.
好了船长 看看它能不能出航
All right, captain, you want to see if she's seaworthy?
一 二 三 走你
One, two, three, let her rip.
棒 来一个 小伙
Yeah! Come on, buddy.
我们做出来的
We built that.
我们办到了
We did that.
马西 我是卢克
Hey, Marcy, it's Luke.
我想马上见唐
I need to see Don right away.
该死的
Damn it.
会有人来碰面吗
Is anyone coming to meet us?
快跑 快 快
Run. Chalo. Chalo!
我们不能就这么一直跑下去
We can't keep running.
我能挡住他们
I can stop them.
不管用了
It's not working!
我不能用我的能力了
I can't use my powers.
到后边去
Get to the back.
到后边去
Get to the back!
我的天 不
Oh, my god, no.
我不行了
Oh! I can't.
走吧 快走
Go, just go.
我不会留下你一个人的
I'm not leaving you.
当时机到了 你会知道怎么做的
When the time comes, you will know what to do.
你需要的答案就在这信封中
The answers you need are in this envelope.
跑 快跑
Run. Run!
汤米 我的天啊
Tommy! Oh, my gosh!
你平安无事
You're okay.
一切都会好起来的
It's all gonna be okay.
不 不会好起来的 永远不会了
No, it's not gonna be okay. It's never going to be okay.
已经无所谓了
It really doesn't matter.
问题不在这儿
That's not the problem.
那是什么
What is it?
她不是我的妈妈
She's not my mom.
什么
What?
我的妈妈不是我的妈妈
My mom-she's not my mom!
我们的血型不匹配 我都不知道
Our blood types don't match, and I didn't even know,
我还有那么多不同的名字
and I've got all these different names,
我都不知道哪个是我的真名了
and I don't even know if mine is real.
很多人都是被领养的
Lots of people are adopted.
我是说 你妈妈不告诉你是不太好
I mean, it's not okay that your mom didn't tell you.
但是被领养也不是什么大事
Being adopted isn't any big deal.
还有人是试管婴儿或是代♥孕♥的
People are test-tube babies and surrogate babies.
她对我撒谎了
She lied to me...
一切都是假的
about everything.
我都不知道我是谁
I don't even know who I am.
你应该和她谈谈
You've got to talk to her...
给她一个解释的机会
Give her a chance to explain.
找到了
糟糕 他要走了
他走掉了
等着瞧吧
这是闹什么鬼
What the hell's going on?
我们这里遇到了麻烦
We got a problem down here.
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你绑♥架♥了我的朋友
You took my friends.
我可以把你留在这 让你被五马分尸
I can leave you here and let your men tear you apart,
或者
or...
你带我去找他们
you take me where they are.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
不是吧
Really?
是的
Really.
抱歉打扰你工作了
Sorry I interrupted your day.
你好像总是在为什么事道歉
It seems that you are always sorry for something.
告诉我你为什么要背着我做事
Tell me why you went behind my back.
我只是想得到答案
I just wanted answers.
你就不相信我能给你吗
But you didn't trust me to give them to you?
不是关于信任
It's not about trust.
只是 每次我问你一个问题
It's just, whenever I ask you a question,
总是会发现更多的问题
all I wind up with is more questions.
这一切都是关于你那朋友弗朗西斯吗
This whole thing is about your friend Francis?
我们不只是朋友
We were more than friends,
我问过你有没有杀了他
And I asked you if you killed him.
这问题简直可笑
Which was utterly ridiculous.
也许吧 但是你没告诉我
Maybe, but you didn't tell me
你对他做了什么
what you did do with him.
你没说他被锁在地下室里
You didn't tell me he was locked in the basement,
关在某种舱里 和其他超能力者一起
wired up in some kind of pod, along with all those other evos.
弗朗西斯知道他来雷诺塔斯公♥司♥做事
Francis knew exactly what he was getting into
将要面对的会是什么
when he came to work for Renautas.
他坚信我们所做的事
He believes in what we're doing.
做的是什么事 母亲
What exactly is that, mother?
拯救我们浪费掉的未来
Saving the future that we've squandered,
而这需要牺牲
and that requires sacrifice.
莫莉·沃克
Molly Walker--
她明白牺牲的意义吗
did she understand about sacrifice too?
这就是为什么打爆了自己的头吗
Is that why she blew her brains out?
你这个样子我们无法交流
I cannot talk to you when you are like this.
你在妄想还很偏执
You are being delusional and paranoid.
又发生了 是不是
It's happening again, isn't it?
你复吸了
You're using.
我没有复吸
I'm not using.
别把这事怪到我头上
Don't try to blame this on me.
这情况以前也出现过 泰勒
We have been down this road, Taylor.
-我了解症状 -妈妈 我没复吸
- I know the signs. - Mom, I'm not using!
有毒瘾的都会这么说
That's exactly what a junkie would say.
抱歉 但是我不相信你
I'm sorry, but I don't believe you.
我信
I do.
好久不见 埃丽卡
Long time, Erica.
真有戏 诺亚
So dramatic, Noah.
你敲门不就行了
You could have just knocked.
而你...
And you...
你伤了我的心
you broke my heart.
我不确定你还有没有心
I'm not so sure you have one anymore.
我的妹妹在哪儿
Where's my sister?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
"我不知道你在说什么"
"I have no idea what you're talking about."
好了 好了
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表