剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, all right.
给我和她一些时间独处怎样
Why don't you two give me a minute with her?
来吧 埃丽卡 我们出去走走
Come on, Erica, let's take a walk.
真难以相信
It's hard to believe
一年前我们还在一起工作
It's only been a year since we've worked together.
当雷诺塔斯接管首科公♥司♥时
When Renautas took over Primatech,
我认为你是我最大的人才
I considered you one of my greatest assets.
谁能想象到现在这场景
Who could have imagined this scenario?
你在盘算什么 诺亚
What is on your mind, Noah?
是你杀了我女儿吗
Did you kill my daughter?
克莱尔的死与我毫无关系
I had nothing to do with Claire's death.
那么中村宽呢
And Hiro Nakamura?
他和其他人一起死在峰会上了
He died at the Summit with all the rest.
这个你可以去找莫辛德·苏雷什算账
You can blame Mohinder Suresh for that.
还有莫莉·沃克
And Molly Walker.
你打算站在那里否认
You gonna stand there and claim
你手上沾了她的鲜血吗
that her blood is not on your hands?
莫莉·沃克是比她本身更重要之事的一环
Molly Walker was part of something larger than herself.
她就是没法跨越自私与恐惧
She just couldn't get past her own selfishness and fear.
什么事情这么伟大
What is so big and so important
能比莫莉的生命
that it is worth Molly's life
还有那么多你锁在
And the lives of all those other people
地下室中的人的生命更重要
you have locked up in that basement?
我们 诺亚
Us, Noah.
这个星球
This planet.
没有什么是不值得的
There is no cost too high.
包括谋杀吗
Including murder?
这就是你的缺陷
That's what's wrong with you.
你心软了 而且跟普通人一样
You grew soft, and like most of humanity,
该做的事当断不断 但我不一样
you are not willing to do what's necessary, but I am.
我要开辟人类的未来
I am giving us a future.
总得有人站出来
Somebody has to.
你这些所谓的牺牲
How exactly does this work,
到底有什么用
this big sacrifice of yours?
为什么要告诉你
Why should I tell you?
是你选择了忘记
You're the one who chose to forget...
选择抹掉自己的记忆 只为了保护...
Who chose to wipe his own memory, all to protect--
什么
W-what?
保护什么
To protect what?
你想问的是"谁"吧
You mean "who," don't you?
我不想玩文字游戏了 告诉我答案
I'm tired of this game. I want answers!
把枪放下
You can put the gun down now.
谢谢 哈里斯
Thank you, Harris.
你来得很及时
Your errand was certainly timely.
他的朋友们在厨房♥里
His friends are in the kitchen.
别担心 我带了搭档来
Not a problem. I brought company.
卢克 马西跟我说出了急事
Luke. Marcy told me it was an emergency.
我尽快赶来了
I came as soon as I could.
请进
Uh, come in.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you a drink or something?
不用 不喝了
N-no. No, I'm--I'm fine.
到底什么事 卢克 我还有病人
Why am I here, Luke? I got patients waiting.
我把活分给你 你愿意给我多少钱
How much will you pay me for my share of the practice, Don?
别考虑了 直接告诉我
Don't think about it. Just tell me.
我得回办公室去了
Look, I'm gonna head back to the office, all right?
我们可以明早谈
We can talk about this in the morning.
你想要诊所吗
Do you want the practice?
要是一年前你问我...
If you asked me a year ago--
到底要不要诊所 唐
Do you want the practice, Don?
要
Yeah.
很好
That's great.
给我写支票吧
Just, uh-just write me a check.
你是要做改变...
You making a change...
还是想退休
or just retiring?
想赎罪
Atoning.
理查德打来电♥话♥ 说有要事
Richard called. He says it's important.
得了吧 什么对他来说都是要事
Please. Everything is important to Richard--
每天可以转移多少种子
How many loads we can transfer per day,
咖啡加多少糖
How he takes his coffee.
好吧 这次是什么事
Fine. What is it this time?
我不知道 这边完事再过去
I don't know. We'll go see him when we're done here.
这事还没结束
You're not getting away with this.
大家都会知道...
Everybody's gonna know--
你打算拿他们怎么办
What would you like to do with them?
把刀给我 快点
Give me the sword, now.
-你没问题吗 -放心
- You got this? - Yeah.
快点啊 美子
快点
连
你拿到了 美子
抱歉
我太激动了
你太厉害了
是我们一起做到的
多亏了你 连
谢谢
太棒了
Yes!
我得去
救我父亲
交给我吧
祝我好运
汤米
Tommy.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank god you're all right.
他们对你做了什么 你跟他们说什么了
What did they do to you? What did you tell them?
我跟他们说什么
What did I tell them?
我不知道 妈妈 我能说什么
I don't know, mom. What could I tell them?
反正不是事实 因为我不知道事实 对吧
Not the truth, 'cause I don't know the truth, do I?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你一直在骗我
You've always lied to me.
-内森 -内森
- Nathan- - Nathan?
我真的叫内森吗
Is that even my name, who I am?
-我是哪里来的 -你是我儿子
- Where did I come from? - You are my son.
不管我们叫什么名字 你一直是我儿子
No matter what name we are using, you have always been my son.
我很想告诉你
I wanted to tell you. I did...
但我一直找不到好时机
but there just never seemed to be a good time.
我会全部告诉你的
But I will tell you everything.
全部吗 安妮
Everything, Anne?
你准备好对他全盘托出了吗
You really ready to tell him everything?
我跟丢了
I lost them.
肯定有什么秘密出口 比如某种隧♥道♥
There must be a secret exit, like a tunnel or something.
我妹妹菲比·弗拉迪呢
Where is my sister- Phoebe Frady?
别激动 够了
Oh, easy, easy. That's enough.
你在开玩笑吗 你在逗我吗兄弟
Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me, man?
分明已经把他抓来了这里
We got him right where we want him.
明明可以把想要的答案要出来
We could beat the answers out of him if we want to,
结果你突然怂了
but now you want to wuss out on me?
我妹妹在哪里
Where is my sister?
昆汀 够了
Quentin, that's enough.
你认识他 却不告诉我
You know him and you didn't tell me?
你妈妈当然认识我
Of course your mother knows me.
我已经陪着你们一段时间了
I've been around for a while.
-多久 -一年多了
- How long? - Over a year now.
一年
A year?
等等 你是我爸爸吗
W-wait. Are you my dad?
不 他不是
No. He's not your dad.
那你为什么要跟踪我一年
Then why have you been following me f-for a year?
因为你很重要 汤米
Because you're that important, Tommy,
非常重要
very important.
我没办法告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
我必须得在你发现之前带你离开
I had to take you away before you found out,
因为我害怕你一旦发现
'cause I was afraid that when you found out, you--
就会想要救你父亲
you would try to save your dad.
我不能两个都失去
I couldn't lose you both.
你不应该逃跑
You shouldn't have run.
否则也不会出事
Then this wouldn't have happened.
你到底想干什么
What do you want with me?
我有什么重要的
Why am I so important?
你有使命
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表