剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
你来抱
There you go.
你就这样拿着
Just, uh, you just put it in your hand like that,
然后喂就好了
and you just-just like this.
很好
That's perfect.
我尽快回来
I'll be back when I can.
我懂了
This is it.
这就是我让自己遗忘的记忆
This is what I made myself forget.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我把克莱尔的孩子藏起来了
I hid Claire's children from Erica.
这就是我必须遗忘的事
That's what I had to forget.
所以莫莉·沃克
That's why Molly Walker...
天哪
Oh, my god.
你从未来回来了
You came back from the future.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯 丹尼斯
Dennis! Dennis! Dennis!
来了 我来了 儿子
I'm here, buddy! I'm here, buddy!
听我的声音 是我
Listen to my voice! It's me!
救命啊
Help!
求你了
Please!
我看到你了 我看到了 你哪里受了伤
I see you. I see you. I see you. Where are you hurt?
-你哪里受了伤 -我不知道...
- Where are you hurt? - I don't know. It all...
来吧 起来起来
Here we go, here we go. Up, up, up, up.
没关系 会没事的
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
我的儿子丹尼斯 他之前跟你在一起
My son, hey. My son, Dennis, he was with you.
你看到他去哪里了吗
Did you see where he went?
没有
No.
出事时我没看到他 我不知道发生了什么
Not when it happened. I don't know what happened.
-好了好了 -对不起 我不知道
- Okay, okay, okay. - I'm sorry, I don't know.
没事 走吧
It's okay, it's okay. Come on, here we go.
起来 好
Up, up. Okay.
快走快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
丹尼斯
Dennis!
一年后 埃丽卡还在找克莱尔的孩子
A year from now, Erica's still looking for Claire's baby,
所以我肯定做对了什么
So I must have done something right.
你的计划不错
Your plan was sound.
我们得把他们藏起来
We have to hide them.
而我知道一个绝佳的地方
And I know the perfect place.
绝对安全的地方
The safest place.
一年后 埃丽卡会开始寻找一岁的孩子
A year from now, Erica will be looking for a one-year-old baby.
那克莱尔是几岁开始显现能力的
And how old was Claire when she manifested?
15 他们会有时间成长
15. They'll have time to mature.
他们将更有能力阻止这事
They'll be more capable of stopping this thing.
不不不 绝对不行 太危险了
No, no, no, absolutely not. It is very dangerous.
我们目前为止所做的一切都不管用
Nothing we have done has worked so far.
也许我们该试试别的办法
Well, maybe we should try to do something else.
也许有办法让埃丽卡出局
Maybe there's a way to take Erica out of the equation.
这事关命运 你不能肆意修改
It is about fate. You do not mess with it.
如果是命中注定 那好 如果不是...
If it is fated, yes. Otherwise--
你想向命运讨要许可吗
You want fate's permission?
我看到的幻象就是命运 是一样的
My visions are fate. They're one and the same.
这些孩子将会拯救世界
These children will save the world.
我会带他们回去
I'll go back with them
我会照顾他们 但我需要搭个便车
to take care of them, but I'm gonna need a ride.
你们疯了
You are crazy.
好吧 别乱动 宝贝
Okay, hang on, baby.
咱们要去1999年玩了
We're going to party like it's 1999.
阿宽 等等
Hiro, wait.
克莱尔没机会给他们起名
Claire never got a chance to name them.
内森
Nathan,
和我逝去的儿子同名
after the son I lost.
还有玛丽娜
And Malina,
和我的母亲同名
after my mother.
保护好他们
Keep them safe.
我会清除所有监控录像
I'll erase all the security footage.
没人知道他们的存在
No one will ever know they were here.
我马上回来 但记住
I'll be right back, but remember,
不要冒险
do not tempt fate.
不能再引发蝴蝶效应了
No more butterflies.
大友的公♥寓♥ 日本东京
位于奥德萨的日本代表宣布
政♥府♥官员藤森贤 恵公义
以及山形企业社长中村宽均死亡
这怎么可能
中村宽不可能死了
他在游戏里啊
这太荒谬了 我没事
This is ridiculous. I'm fine.
我们需要找人给你看看
We're getting you looked at.
我要去找克莱尔 她在哪
I need to find Claire. Where is she?
你看到她了吗
You see her?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I don't know.
查查看他们有没有把她带来这里
Well, check and see if they brought her here.
我会的 我会的
I will. I will.
-走吧 -好的
- Come on. - Okay.
我在加利利圣犹大医院的急诊室
I'm here at the St. Jude of galilee emergency room
和雷诺塔斯的埃丽卡·克拉维德一起
with Erica Kravid from Renautas,
她为了这场峰会 耗费了大量时间和精力
who fought so long and hard
让世界团结起来
to bring the world together for this summit.
告诉我们 埃丽卡 在今天的悲剧之后
Tell us, Erica, after today's tragedy,
人类与超能力者的未来关系会是怎样
what future do you see for human-evo relations?
珍妮丝 人们说这世上没有所谓
Janice, people say there is no such thing
纯粹的邪恶
as absolute evil,
恶行总是代表一种立场
that villainy always has a point of view,
但我看着周围因此暴行
but I look around at the pain and the destruction
而带来的痛苦与破坏
caused by this horrific act,
我不同意这说法
and I don't agree.
世上存在邪恶
There is evil.
世上存在恶行
There is villainy.
所以就一定要有正义
And there must be justice.
命运
Fate.
听着 听着 听着
Hey, hey, hey. Listen, listen, listen, listen.
我问了急救人员
I talked to the emts, okay?
他们还在搜寻幸存者
They're still searching for survivors,
还会进行一整晚的搜救
and they will be all night long.
他可能就在那里 卢克
He could be out there, Luke.
受了伤 一个人 害怕着
Hurt, alone, afraid.
我知道 我知道 我也想去寻找
I know, I know, and I would be out there, too, right now
但不能 他们说太危险了
If I could, but they said it's too dangerous.
我不能再去那里了 好吗
I'm not allowed to be out there anymore, okay?
我们不能不管他就这样走
We cannot leave here without him.
我知道 我知道 我们不会的
I know, I know. We're not.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
我大概一小时后回来 谢了
I should be back in an hour. Thanks.
抱歉我来晚了 亲爱的
Sorry I'm late, hon,
不过我跟你说了医院简直一团糟
but I-I told you it was gonna be a madhouse at the hospital.
我就是回来洗个澡换身衣服
I just came home to shower and change.
我不知道你是不是想庆祝
I, uh, wasn't sure you wanted to celebrate,
尤其是今天 但是 好了
today of all days, but... Okay.
生日快乐 甜心
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, mom.
我真不敢相信时间过得有多快
I can't believe how fast time flies.
能力也要显现了
That it's starting.
会没事的 我准备好了
It'll be all right. I'm ready.
我发誓
I promise.
爸爸把他知道的一切都教给了我
Dad taught me everything he knows.
是的 没错
Yes. He did.
我爱你 内森
I love you, Nathan.
我回首科公♥司♥去接受媒体拍照
I'm heading back to Primatech for photo ops.
你呆在这里找克莱尔·班内特
You stay and look for any sign of Claire Bennet.
车在哪
Where's the car?
一层
Level one.
就在刚才 本台收到了一段
Only moments ago, our station received a part
非常扣人心弦的视频 显然是由...
of a dramatic video apparently made by...
帮我个忙
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表