剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
《英雄重生》上集回顾
Previously on "Heroes reborn"...
他们会杀了我
They're gonna kill me!
我知道我在六月十三日见过你
I know I saw you on June 13th.
你是唯一能告诉我那天真实事情经过的人
You are the only one who can tell me what really happened.
莫莉
Molly!
不
No!
处理器已经上线
With our processor now online,
史诗可以定位到全球
Epic can locate every enhanced human
每一个超能力者
on this planet.
这是个陷阱 他们找到我们了
It's a trap! They found us!
天啊
God!
为什么会发生在我身上
Why is this happening to me?
不 我知道是谁拿了你的刀
她叫埃丽卡
你跟着我们多久了
How long you been following us?
你之前在跟谁说话
Who is that man you were talking to?
我们得走了 汤米
We have to go, Tommy.
第四章 公众之需
我们如何找到真正的目标
How do we find our true purpose?
伊利诺伊州 卡本代尔
它是我们与生俱来的
Is it something we're born with,
深藏于基因之中的东西吗
written into our genetic code?
还是需要我们在后天习得
Or is it something we must learn over time,
在人生的喜怒哀乐之中逐渐去了解的
a growing awareness derived from life's joys and sorrows?
妈妈
Mom?
从我们所爱的人...
From our loves...
我们所付出与得到的
our losses, our achievements,
以及我们所受的痛楚中去了解
and our suffering.
妈妈 没事了 有我在
Mom, mom, it's okay. I'm here.
我只希望能和你再待久一些
I just wanted some more time with you.
妈妈 没事的 我会送你去医院的
Mom, it's fine, I'm gonna get you to a hospital, okay?
不要
No.
太危险 快走
It's too dangerous. Go.
不不
No, no, no.
妈妈
Mom?
护士长请到手术室
Nursing supervisor to the O.R.
-她感觉好多了 -任何可以护理的...
- She's feeling better. - Any available nursing...
密苏里州 圣路易斯
你好 有什么事吗
Hey there. What can I do for you?
亚历山大·弗兰奇
Alexander French?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
我的神 这一枪可真漂亮
My god, that was a pretty shot.
你看到了吗 尸体在
Did you see how his body crumpled
还没有意识到死亡之前就倒下了
before his eyes even realized he was dead?
卢克 我问了你一个问题
Luke, I asked you a question.
是 亲爱的 那一枪开得漂亮
Yeah, honey, that was a really pretty shot.
但这个人 他有家庭
But this man, he had a family.
这男人是个怪物
This man was a monster.
有妻子和孩子
With a wife and a kid.
他们因为我们的行为而更加安全了
Who are safer now that we acted.
或者我们只是假设如此
Or maybe we're just making assumptions
仅仅因为他的名字在名单上
because his name was on some list.
我们对这些人一无所知
We don't know anything about these people.
他可能是个老师或者医生 我是说...
He could've been a teacher, a doctor, I mean--
走吧
Come on.
北极圈 北纬66°34'
老天啊
该去南边了 对不对
It's time to head south, isn't it?
不错 我准备好了
Good. I'm ready.
留点神 孩子
Watch yourself, child.
我知道即便是成年男人
I know grown men who would shake in their boots
在知道世界命运掌握在他手中时也会心慌
if they knew the fate of the world was in their hands.
幸好我不是成年男人
Good thing I'm not a grown man.
英 雄
重生
日本 东京
连 你在干什么
买♥♥我们去美国的机票
这个时候才订票
那可是要花一大笔钱了
有名气后这些都是小事了
也许不是那种超级明星
但我是网络名人
你看这个
看
下泽连
两千的粉丝
就等着我直播呢
上百万的订阅量
还有这里
你那是男性向还是女性向的啊
什么
你是拍哪种类型"毛♥片♥"的
不 不是的
别听他瞎说
我是玩游戏的
世界各地都有人
付钱看我直播玩游戏
我还以为只有我是怪人
"永恒现实"的玩家们
Fellow Evernow champions,
我现在正和伟大的大友八郎之女在一起
I'm here with the daughter of the great Hachiro Otomo,
现实生活中的武士刀女孩
the real-life Katana Girl!
来吧 笑一个
别闹了
我们正准备前往美国
We are on our way to America,
但是没有你们的帮助是无法完成使命的
but we can't fulfill our quest without your help.
所以如果你和我一样热爱"永恒现实"
So if you love Evernow as much as I do,
打扮成你最喜欢的角色
dress up as your favorite character
然后明天早上
and meet us tomorrow morning
到米甸的雷诺塔斯公♥司♥门口与我们相会吧
at the gates of Renautas in Midian.
全球玩家万众一心
Gamers of the world unite.
但那又如何帮我找回武士刀
然后从邪恶势力手中拯救我父亲
可不要低估了社交媒体的威力
别担心 他们会去的
科罗拉多州 米甸 雷诺塔斯公♥司♥
看看那些人
Look at these people.
就像骑着免费单车的数码小羊
They're digital sheep peddling their free bikes,
吃着他们可口的免费寿司
eating their precious free sushi,
完全无视着身边发生着的一切
completely blind to everything that's going on around them.
话说回来
You worked here for almost a year
你可是在这里工作了近一年
before you said anything.
寿司真的很棒
It's really good sushi.
来吧 我们得找办法进研究室
Come on, we got to find a way inside the research lab.
说比做简单
Easier said than done.
谁说会很简单了
Who said anything about easy?
你看过他们用那个设备了
You saw what they did with that device.
史诗上线后 没人是安全的
With Epic online, no one is safe.
如果他们真的吸取了莫莉的能力
If they're really sucking out Molly's power,
估计会对菲比做同样的事情
they're probably doing the same thing to Phoebe,
把她变成某种
turning her into some kind of--
黑暗冲击波 或是什么的
like, a shadow blaster or something.
怎么了
What?
有这种东西
It's a thing.
可能有这种东西
It could be a thing.
-好吧 好吧 -你又不能肯定
- Okay. All right, all right. - You don't know.
不要张扬
Look, just keep your head low,
然后听我指挥 好吗
and do exactly as I say, all right?
如果你的妹妹在这里 我们会找到她的
If your sister's here, we'll find her.
你在干什么
What you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
看起来不是没什么
Don't look like nothing.
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
从楼梯上摔下来了
Fell down some stairs.
别转移话题
Don't change the subject.
这是祖父的
It was Abuelito's.
有20年没上过路了吧
Don't think it's seen the road in about 20 years though.
爸爸答应过会和我一起修好的
Dad promised we'd fix it...Together.
现在只能靠我了
It's up to me now.
这些都是你弄得
You did all this?
它只需要些小小的改进
All it needed was a little upgrade.
小小的改进
Little upgrade?
他也会希望我这样做的
It's what he would have wanted.
过来 小塞
Come here, Mijo.
怎么了
What is it?
卡洛斯叔叔
Uncle Carlos?
我得去学校了
I need to get to school.
卡洛斯叔叔
Uncle Carlos?
我们需要防弹玻璃...
We're gonna need bulletproof glass...
还有凯夫拉[防弹衣材料] 很多的凯夫拉
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表