剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
还有你
第九奇迹
和爸爸在公园里
你是世界上最好的爸爸
You're the best daddy in the whole world.
爸爸我爱你
I love you, daddy.
超能力者
头号♥通缉犯
谨记 法律规定必须登记
Remember, registration is the law.
你在逃避些什么 汤米
So what are you running from, Tommy?
是该叫你凯文
Should I call you Kevin...
或迈克尔
or Michael...
还是贾斯汀
or Justin?
五个化名
Five aliases--
就你这年纪来说肯定打破记录了
that's got to be a record for someone your age.
我再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you again.
你和你妈妈在逃避些什么
What are you and your mother running from?
逃避你们这种人
You and people like you.
像我们这种人需要法律保护
People like me need laws to protect us
避免受到你们这种人的伤害
from people like you.
这就是奥德萨协议的意义
That's what the Odessa Protocol's all about.
等等 你们要这么对待我吗
Wait. Is that what's gonna happen to me?
我会像其他人一样消失吗
Am I gonna disappear like the other--
那我妈妈怎么办
What about my mom?
在我们搞清楚几件事情之前
I don't know what's gonna happen
我不知道会发生什么事
until we get a few things cleared,
不如先把你的真名告诉我
So why don't we start with you telling me your real name?
就是汤米
It's Tommy.
其他都是假名
The others were fake.
姓什么
Your last name?
克拉克
Clark.
真实的姓
Your real last name,
被人领养之前的姓
the one you had before you were adopted.
难道你被人领养时还只是婴儿
Unless you were adopted when you were an infant
所以你不记得
and you don't remember.
不 我不是被人领养的
No, I'm not adopted.
你是AB型血 而你妈妈是O型阴性血
Your blood type is AB, your mother's is O-negative,
从生物学角度来说
so, biologically speaking,
这是不可能的事
There's no way that could happen...
那我父亲呢
What about my father?
无论你父亲是什么血型
No matter what blood type your father had.
安妮·克拉克都不是你的生母
Anne Clark isn't your birth mother.
我们要找到你的亲生父母
So we need to find your birth parents,
以防他们也没进行登记
in case they're unregistered as well.
同时 我要记录你的能力
Meantime, I am logging your abilities
以及你的追踪编号♥
and your tracking number.
如果你的瞬移出现任何变化
You're required to report
或是显现任何新型超能力
any changes in your teleportation power
必须上报
or if you develop any new abilities.
他瞬移了
He's gone.
封锁医院
Lock down the hospital.
告诉我你在想什么 卡特勒探员
Penny for your thoughts, Agent Cutler.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
约好要见面的人没有出现
We were supposed to meet someone,
而且我很肯定刚刚被人跟踪了
and I'm pretty sure I had a tail.
看来现在也没甩掉
I think you still do.
发生了什么事 他们是谁
What's happening? Who are they?
在哪儿 婴儿在哪
Where is it? Where's the baby?
监测到超能力者标记
已锁定目标
未登记超能力者
超能力者编号♥未知
恐怕你的隐形超能力无法再使用了
I'm afraid your powers can't hide you anymore.
下一枪可不会再打偏了
The next one won't miss.
法拉赫 小心
Farah!
玛丽娜 快走[印地语]
Malina, chalo.
快走
Chalo!
我要见迪耶林警监
I want to see detective Dearing.
是因为他在调查的案子吗
Something he's investigating?
不 是因为他犯的案
No, something he committed.
我十二岁的侄子何塞
My nephew Jose-- he's 12 years old--
和圣弗朗西斯教堂的穆里西奥神父
and Father Mauricio from Saint Francis,
两人都失踪了
they're both missing.
他们本来在我家的修车厂
And they were at my family's auto shop.
迪耶林知道他们的下落
Dearing knows where they are.
绑♥架♥的罪名可不小
Kidnapping's a pretty serious charge.
是的 所以我说了 如果能和他谈谈
Yes, it is. So, like I said, if I could talk to him--
在这里等着
Wait right here.
前台有个人说你也许对一起绑♥架♥案
Guy out front here says you might know something
略知一二
about a kidnapping.
拉斯弗洛雷斯的一家修车厂有两人失踪
A couple people disappeared from an auto shop on Las Flores.
真的吗
Really?
完全没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
让他坐会 我马上就过去
Have him take a seat. I'll be there in a minute.
迪耶林 过来看看这个
Dearing, check this out.
这些崭新的史诗技术终于送来了
These new Epic things finally showed up.
你真觉得这些东西能告诉你
Do you really think these things can tell you
这房♥间是否有超能力者吗
if there's an evo in the room?
你要去哪儿 老大
Where you going, boss?
已锁定目标
J·迪耶林
超能力者编号♥ 未登记
手♥机♥落在车里了
I left my phone in the car.
别插手 我们来处理
Back off. We'll handle this.
回到自己的岗位
Get back to work.
你早该告诉我们
You should have told us, man.
你清楚我们要如何处置你
You know what we have to do to you now.
扶他起来 站起来
Let's get him up. Get up.
开始准备吧
Let's get ready.
埃丽卡
Erica.
好极了 就快为你准备好了
Great. We're almost ready for you.
谢谢你 理查德
Thank you, Richard.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Fine, yes.
家事而已
Family stuff.
你有个女儿 是吗
You have a daughter, don't you?
是的 但她才六岁 以为我是上帝
I do, but she's six, so she thinks I'm a God.
她也许是对的
Maybe she's right.
你在做的事很神圣
What you're doing is godlike--
不会再有巨响与混乱的下一次大爆♥炸♥
The next Big Bang without the noise or the mess.
准备好了吗
Ready?
可以开始了
All clear.
非常惊人
Phenomenal.
太惊人了 理查德
It is just phenomenal, Richard.
我们建立了整个
We've built an entire company
以利用超能力为基础的公♥司♥ 但是...
based on mining the power of evos, but this...
到目前为止 此人的超能力是最重要的
this one's power is by far the most important.
抱歉
Excuse me.
妈妈 对不起
Mom. I'm sorry.
我没想到事情这么过火
I didn't mean for it to go that far.
我只是因为弗朗西斯而想报复你
I was just trying to get back at you because of Francis.
我知道我很幼稚
I know it was childish of me.
的确
Yes, it was.
我们能不能谈谈
Can we talk, please...
面对面地谈
Face-to-face?
你在哪儿 泰勒
Where are you, Taylor?
在家里
At the house.
我真的只是想聊聊
I just really need to talk.
家里见
I'll meet you there.
装哭对我来说真是小菜一碟
I've always been an excellent fake crier.
就是她抢了你的刀
强大的敌人
但我无所畏惧
我们肩负光荣使命
不容许失败
搞什么
What the hell?
我们付过房♥租了
We paid our rent.
我不租♥房♥♥子给超能力者
I don't rent to evos.
你不能就这样赶我们走
You can't just throw us out.
你没登记过 这就是赶你走的依据
You didn't register, and that's grounds for eviction.
给你三十天时间的搬走
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表