剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
《英雄重生》前情提要
Previously on "Heroes Reborn"
她对于如何从灾难中
She had a visionary plan to save the world
解救地球很有远见
from a catastrophic event.
埃丽卡会选择谁会活下来
Erica will choose who survives.
我有自己的计划
I have a plan.
很遗憾告诉你 这个计划不需要你
Sad to say it does not include you.
你得承认 看到他这么开心真好
You got to admit-- it's nice to see him so happy.
我从未制♥造♥过这么强的黑暗力量
I've never made this much darkness before.
你最好能做到
You better figure it out,
必须要笼罩整个峰会
because it has to cover the entire summit.
丹尼斯呢
Where's Dennis? Dennis!
-丹尼斯 -丹尼斯
- Dennis! - Dennis!
他可能就在那里 卢克
He could be out there, Luke.
我们不能不管他就这样走
We cannot leave here without him.
我知道
I know.
我看到的幻象就是命运
My visions are fate.
是一样的
They're one and the same.
这些孩子将会拯救世界
These children will save the world.
我会带他们回去 但你要送我一程
I'll go back with them, but I'm gonna need a ride.
别乱动 宝贝
Hang on, baby.
咱们要去1999年玩了
We're gonna party like it's 1999.
也许有办法让埃丽卡出局
Maybe there's a way to take Erica out of the equation.
这事关命运 你不能肆意修改
It is about fate. You do not mess with it.
第八章 六月十三日
第二部分
我们雷诺塔斯公♥司♥一直致力于
We at Renautas have gone to great lengths
建造桥梁
to build bridges.
和很多其他人一样 我曾经故意忽略那些
And like so many others, I turned a blind eye
激进地反对桥梁建造的超能力者
to the evos who were radically opposed to these bridges.
而现在一切真♥相♥大白
But now information is coming to light,
这次的悲剧是由那些
indicating that this tragedy lies at the hands
想要从中获利的人一手造成的
of the very ones it was meant to benefit.
你好
Hi.
我去急诊那里问过了 他们让我来找你
I checked with urgent care, and they sent me here.
我妹妹 菲比·弗拉迪
My sister, Phoebe Frady.
先生 我们还没登记伤员的名字 很抱歉
Sir, we're not even taking names right now. I'm sorry.
求你了
Please.
你去急诊室看看吧
Did you check the ER?
谢谢
Thank you.
一个全新的 更好的世界
Out of the ashes of this tragedy,
会从这次悲剧的灰烬中重生
there will come a new and better world.
我们雷诺塔斯公♥司♥将以此为己任
We at Renautas are committed to that.
克拉维德小姐 很抱歉打断您
Miss Kravid, sorry to interrupt.
听说联邦调查局有一盘录像带
It sounds like FBI has a tape
是由雷诺塔斯的雇员 莫辛德·库玛·苏雷什
apparently made by a disgruntled Renautas employee,
声称自己由于不满而制♥造♥了这起事件
claiming responsibility-- Mohinder Kumar Suresh.
莫辛德·苏雷什是我们的研究人员
Mohinder Suresh was a research scientist
在遗传部门工作
in our genetics division.
好的 那在我们公布这则联邦调查局公告以前
Okay, but can you confirm whether Dr. Suresh
您是否能告诉我们苏雷什博士是否超能力者
was an evo before we go to this FBI announcement?
苏雷什博士的确是超能力者
Dr. Suresh was an evo
而且明显是个麻烦
and apparently also a very troubled individual.
恐怕他已经杀害了
It is feared that he may have been responsible
他在北极研究团队的
for the murder of his entire research team
所有成员
at a remote facility in the Arctic.
谢谢
Thank you.
其余的我无可奉告
I have no further comment.
我要回首科去刷曝光率了
I'm going back to Primatech for photo ops.
你留下查找克莱尔·班内特的线索
You stay and look for any sign of Claire Bennet.
车在哪儿
Where's the car?
在一层
Level one.
几分钟以前
Only moments ago,
我们的站点接到了一个惊人的视频
our station received a copy of a dramatic video
制♥作♥者为莫辛德·苏雷什
apparently made by Mohinder Suresh
他在团结峰会的爆♥炸♥前
just before he set deadly explosives
超能力者恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击峰会
录制了这则视频
at the unity summit.
莫辛德·苏雷什博士
超能力者恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
虽然人类是这个星球上的优势种
Despite humans being the dominant species on this planet,
但是12名超能力者仍旧可以改变磁极的方向
12 brothers and sisters were able to change the compass today.
能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
给我拿点水
Can I get me some water?
他们勇敢地牺牲了自己
They bravely sacrificed their lives
来告诉这个世界 我们不会屈从于
to show the world that we will not conform
低级的物种
to an inferior species.
停车场
圣犹大医院
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
现在是我们要求合法地位的时候了
The time has come for us to claim our rightful position.
任何袭击 任何人类流血
Any attack, any blood spilled of a human
都是我们的胜利
is a victory for us.
如果不将你们从这个星球上清除干净
We will not stop until we have weeded you
我们是不会停止的
from this planet.
这是你们的命运
This is your destiny.
停车场
-你♥他♥妈♥干什么 -你♥他♥妈♥又想干什么
- What the hell are you doing? - What the hell are you doing?
快走
Come on.
你在... 我在这儿干什么
What are you-- what am I doing here?
我回来改正过去的错误 所有这些都是错误
I came back to fix things, all this.
请救救我
Help me, please.
我妹妹在那儿
Where is my sister?
我妹妹菲比 菲比·弗拉迪
My sister, Phoebe, Phoebe Frady--
她在哪儿
Where is she?
这儿有根动脉是吧 你会流血而死的
This artery here, huh? You're bleeding out.
我可以找人来救你 但得看你怎么做
I could call for help, but it's up to you.
不 这得看你怎么做
No, it's up to you.
要是你不救我 就再也见不到你妹妹了
If you don't help me, you will never see your sister again.
我怎么知道你会不会让我见她
How am I supposed to know you'll let me see her,
我怎么知道你没有折磨她
that you're not doing something terrible to her?
你没什么办法
You don't.
但我是你唯一的希望
But I'm the only chance you have.
你妹
Damn it!
你穿越回来杀埃丽卡·克拉维德
You came back to kill Erica Kravid?
不 这是计划外的
No, that part was unplanned.
你会引起蝴蝶效应的
You stepped on a butterfly.
你会引起最大的蝴蝶效应
You stepped on the biggest butterfly.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea--
中村宽
Hiro Nakamura--
是他把你带回来的 是不是
He brought you here, didn't he?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道 他说他马上就回来
I don't know. He said he'd be right back.
他最好立即就回来
Well, he damn well better be,
否则我们麻烦就更大了
or we've got an even bigger problem.
至少你穿越回了正确的时间
Well, at least you got the time travel right.
现在的确是1999年
It's 1999.
但你应该送我们去
But you were supposed to take us
我在日内瓦的城♥堡♥
to my chateau in Geneva.
而我们却还在奥德萨
We are still in Odessa.
这不可能
This is not possible.
我们再穿一次就是了 这次去瑞士
Well, just recalculate, and get us to Switzerland.
不管用了
It's not working.
再试试嘛
Well, try again.
是因为这两个婴儿
It's the babies.
别别 别过来
Don't, don't, don't, don't come any closer.
这男孩是佩里家的人
The boy is a Petrelli.
我早就应该想到这一点
I should've realized earlier.
好好想想
Think about it.
克莱尔在生孩子时死了
The way Claire died in childbirth
肯定和你不能再使用超能力的原因相同
must be the same reason you can no longer use your ability.
这孩子和他叔叔还有他曾祖父一样
The boy is like his uncle and his great-grandfather.
他会吸收别人的超能力
He can absorb powers.
他吸走了克莱尔的超能力 而现在
He took Claire's ability, and now--
他也吸走了我的 所以我才不能...
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表