剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
才是最好的时机
When no one's expecting you.
是的
Uh, yeah.
如果知道时间之桥计划重新进行的话
I would've had all these assets prepared for you,
我就会为你准备好所有的资源
had I known the Time Bridge was back in operation.
假设那是你...
I'm assuming that's what you--
想要的 抱歉 我们还没见过 你是谁
that's what you want. I'm sorry, we haven't met yet. You are?
我女儿泰勒
Oh, my daughter. Taylor.
我要去找弗朗西斯
I need to find Francis.
我想知道他是否知道弗朗西斯的下落
I wonder if he knows where Francis is.
弗朗西斯
Francis?
弗朗西斯·卡尔普
Francis Culp.
你为什么对弗朗西斯·卡尔普感兴趣
Why are you interested in Francis Culp?
你对我使用读心术
You read my mind.
没错 那是我的超能力
Yeah, that's sort of my thing.
我要和迈卡·桑德斯谈谈
I need to talk to Micah Sanders.
迈卡
Micah?
糟了
Aw, crap.
你到底来这干什么 埃丽卡
What are you really doing here... Erica?
差点露馅了
That was close.
看看还能找到些什么
See what else you could find.
然后把你的解密朋友带来
Then try to get your truther friends in.
我会去找迈卡
I'll find Micah.
日本剑术
武术道场
第一步伴随着勇气与危险
很高兴你迈出了第一步
大友八郎
下泽连
或者应该叫你"无畏阿连"
你怎么会在这里
你是真的存在吗
我们是被创造出来的
是未来真正的大友派我们来的
大友先生
有更容易的方法可以给我传话
却要在我打出高分的时候才来找我
你有新任务 年轻的武士
去找美子吗
她死了吗
没死
但是她就快要死了
你是她唯一的希望
我该从哪开始
未来
未来
但是我要怎么到达那里
当然是去找一个时间旅行者
连
你会用到这把钥匙的
现在与未来之间的这座桥梁
就在德州奥德萨的捷威
你必须去到那里
和其他人一起
找个办法让人送你过去
等等
去到未来吗
大友先生
大友先生
天呐 这...
Oh, my God, this is...
太神奇了 所有的一切
Amazing. All of it.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
有很多人帮我
I had a lot of help.
为什么我脖子后面有个伤疤
Why is there a scar on the back of my neck?
我把你放进一台机器里 想要夺走你的超能力
I put you in a machine to try to steal your powers.
但是没成功
But it didn't work.
为什么
Why?
因为你与众不同
Because you're different.
时间旅行是一种不可思议的超能力 汤米
Time travel is an incredible power, Tommy.
世界的命运原本处于平衡中 我做了决定
The fate of the world was in the balance and I made a call.
然后成功了
And here we are.
好吧 我会帮你的
Okay, I'll help,
但是别骗我
but don't lie to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才在外面看到的那片废土
What I saw out there-- the wasteland,
我不想我的家人和朋友
I don't want that to happen to my family,
经历那种环境
my friends.
我想他们来这里
I want them here.
我想尽可能带更多人来这里
I want as many people as I can take here.
当然 我们会让这些成为现实的
Of course, we will make that possible.
但是首先 我们需要更多的物资和资源
But first, we need more supplies and resources.
一切能保障我们
Everything possible to help make sure
拥有最大的生存机会的资源
that we have the best chance at survival.
谢谢
Thank you.
一个日本女孩在拱门那里
A group of scientist were attacked under the arch
攻击了一群科学家
by a Japanese girl.
她是个顽强的虚构体
She's a tenacious little construct.
抓住它 然后杀掉
Hunt it down and kill it.
把大友给我带来
And bring me Otomo.
你怎么 你怎么知道那不是我
How did you--how did you know that wasn't me?
我不知道啊
Oh, I didn't.
什么
What?
那你先问问啊 搞清楚啊
Well ask a question! Find out first!
万一真把我给杀了呢
You could've killed me.
50%成功率已经算高了
50/50 is pretty good odds.
是啊 如果对方无关紧要的话
Yeah, if you're shooting somebody that doesn't matter.
你说对了
You got that right.
她开口了吗
So did she talk?
说了 都招了
Uh, yes. Yes, she talked.
玛丽娜知道奥德萨的事 她在路上了
Malina knows about Odessa, she's on her way.
你有她的线索吗
Do you have a lead on where she is now?
那个女孩决不能联♥系♥到她哥哥
That girl cannot connect with her brother.
我们正在查
We are closing in. Yes.
泰勒·克拉维德来了
Taylor Kravid is here
而这个人试图假扮埃丽卡
and this guy tried to pass himself off as Erica.
你得集中精力解决这件事
That is who you should be focusing on
处理掉那些试图渗入我们内部的人
and anybody else who's trying to infiltrate us.
我们已经在处理了
We're already taking care of it.
跟我走
Move it.
主管不希望超能力者听到枪声
The director doesn't like the Evos to hear gunfire.
快醒醒 法拉赫
Come on, Farah.
起来
Get up!
去他的吧
The hell with it.
你拍我时我就醒了
The slap did the trick.
你回来了
You came back.
你曾告诉我要勇敢一点
You once told me to be brave.
从今天开始如何
How about I start today?
走吧
Let's go.
情况不妙
This is bad.
我们必须采取行动
We have to do something.
我们在开往风暴中心的路上
We're dead center of the path of this thing.
请到那边去
Please get over there.
你等着 我去... 玛丽娜
Stay here, I'm gonna--- Malina!
小心点
Careful!
玛丽娜
Malina!
先生 请留在车里 谢谢
Sir, stay in your car, please.
这样更安全
It's safer in your car.
建议你不要过去
I wouldn't go in there if I were you.
请回车里去 这样很危险
Get back in your car! It's not safe!
天哪
Oh, my god.
把手举起来
Hands where I can see them.
我不是他们的人
I'm not one of them.
我不在这里工作
I mean, I don't work here
你们应该也不是
and it doesn't look like you do, either.
小心后面
Behind you!
你到底是谁
And who exactly are you?
-我是"英雄解密"的人 -不许动
- I'm with the hero Truthers. - Don't move.
"英雄解密"
Hero truthers.
何塞跟我讲过他们的事
Jose told me something about them.
可我们怎么知道你没撒谎
But how can we be sure you're not lying?
我是来找我们的领袖的 迈卡·桑德斯
I'm here looking for our leader, Micah Sanders.
行了 别老拿枪指着我了
Now please... Stop pointing your guns at me.
我们不能相信她
We can't trust her.
不然我刚刚何必提醒你小心后面
Why would I warn you about the guards?
我有种直觉 我们的目标是一样的
Something tells me we're here for the same thing
而且时间不多了
and we are running out of time.
没错
Yeah, we are.
你好吗 迈卡
How you doing today, micah?
埃里卡·克拉维德有阴谋
Erica Kravid is up to something.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表