剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
我现在就自称叫"汤米"
I'm calling myself "Tommy" now.
拜托 不说名字好吗
No names, for God's sakes.
现在我们在三个州都被通缉
Now we're wanted in three states,
就因为我无法控制我的超能力
all because I can't control my power.
我今晚来这里
I came here tonight
是我觉得你们可能有人能教我点诀窍
because I thought maybe someone could give me a few tips,
帮帮我
help me out a little.
朋友 你来错地方了
You came to the wrong place, my friend.
刚到家 你在哪
我 我得走了
I-I got to go.
我妈妈
My mom--
对不起
Sorry.
摩尔冰激凌店
小心
Hey, look out!
-对不起 -你不是吧
- I'm so sorry. - Come on.
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
-谎言 都是谎言 -你什么都相信
- It's lies, just lies. - You believe everything.
革命必定会有伤亡
You can't have a revolution without casualties.
反抗是我们唯一的出路
Resistance is our only answer,
-一切在所不惜 -没错
- by any means possible. - Exactly.
我们不能再当自己是受害者了
We need to stop acting like victims here.
我们才是有超能力的人
We're the ones with powers.
苏雷什说得对
Suresh was right.
我们才是未来
We are the future.
还未来呢
The future...
这个挺好笑
That's a good one.
六月十三号♥时 我跟我老婆
On June 13th, my wife and I,
带着我们九岁的儿子丹尼斯去了奥德萨
we brought our nine-year-old son Dennis to Odessa
去见证历史性的一刻
to watch history being made.
那天风和日丽 阳光普照
It was a beautiful day. Sun was shining.
夏日的热气开始从地上冒出
Summer heat was rising up off the ground.
就像当时在场的所有人 我们相信那个愿景
Like everyone there, we believed in the cause.
我们相信
We believed that the change
改变会在那个时刻与地点开始
could come from that spot right then and there.
然后我看着我儿子在我怀中去世
And then when I watched my--my boy die in my arms,
然后我意识到那个愿景并不会实现
I realized that that just wasn't gonna happen.
你们看起来都像是好人
You all seem like really nice folks.
你们的身份 本质是改变不了的
You can't change who you are, what you are.
但这些超能力
But these powers--
它们违反自然
they're not natural.
他们并不安全 也不能被信任
They're not safe, and they cannot be trusted.
所以就我看来
So as far as I'm concerned,
解决方法只有一个
there's only one solution for that.
这个解决方法是什么
And what solution is that?
快跑 他们找到我们了
Run! They found us!
有一个漏网之鱼
One of 'em got away.
摩尔冰激凌店
他掉了这个
Dropped this.
摩尔冰激凌店
Moe's ice cream parlor.
卡本代尔 伊利诺斯
Carbondale, Illinois.
再抓一个 就能换免费冰激凌啦
One more, and we got free ice cream.
敬丹尼斯
For Dennis.
第一章 勇敢新世界
英 雄
重生
记忆是很好玩的东西
Memories are funny things.
好的记忆让你人生充满意义
The good ones fill your life with meaning,
故事饱满
with context,
脉络清晰
with clarity,
而其他的记忆能蒙蔽你
while other memories can deceive.
那些让你以为自己知道事情真♥相♥的记忆
The ones that make you believe you know the truth,
是最危险的一种
they're the dangerous ones,
它把你变成它的人♥质♥
the ones that hold you hostage.
当你回首看过去一生中
When you look back on all the decisions
你曾做过的决定
you've made in your life,
你最不想要有的感觉...
the one thing you don't want to feel...
就是后悔
is regret.
对吗
Am I right?
这就是为什么买♥♥这台车是明智之举
It's why this car makes so much sense.
省油 风范 安全
Gas mileage, style, safety--
通通都有
It's got it all,
更别说那新车的香味了
not to mention that new-car smell.
你觉得呢 小姑娘
What do you think, young lady?
好的
Okay.
请回到办公室
Let's head back into my office.
德克萨斯州 奥斯丁市
租贷办公室 三号♥线电♥话♥
Leasing office, pick up line 3, please.
租贷办公室 三号♥线电♥话♥
Leasing office, line 3.
我该开始准备手续了吗
So should I get started on the paperwork?
我想先看看这台车的安全数据
I'd like to check the safety stats on the car first.
估计你也有小孩吧 巴恩斯先生
You've probably got kids, right, Mr. Barnes?
琳达 你太赞了
Linda, you're amazing.
-我是丽莎 -对 丽莎
- It's Lisa. - Lisa, yeah, right.
东洛杉矶
我们得停了
We got to stop.
为什么 怎么了
Why? Why? What's wrong?
午餐时间到了 五分钟后你得上台
Lunchtime, you're on in five.
就我所知 做一名英雄
All I know about being a hero
并不是与生俱来的
is it's not something you're born with.
如果有人在我像你们这年纪时跟我说
And if you had told me when I was your age
林德曼中学
我将会因为在阿富汗获授
that I'd be getting a medal of valor
拯救了三名被伏击的士兵获颁勇气勋章
for saving three soldiers from an ambush in Afghanistan,
我一定会说你疯了
I'd have said you were nuts.
但真的发生了
Here I am.
我想谢谢马克斯校长
I'd like to thank principal Marks
与那位... 那位...
And Miss--Miss, uh--
-卡朋特小姐 -对
- Carpenter. - Right.
给了我很热烈的欢迎
for giving me such a warm welcome today.
最后我想送给你们一段话
I'll leave you with this last thought.
无论你觉得自己多平凡
It doesn't matter how ordinary you think you are
或你觉得自己有多糟糕
or how much of a screwup you think you've been.
我们每个人都有做英雄的可能
We all have the potential to be heroes.
谢谢
Thank you.
派恩赫斯特高中
伊利诺伊州 卡本代尔市
-你想吗 -想啊
- You want to? - Yes.
布莱德
Hey! Brad...
-你喜欢我女朋友吗 -什么
- You like my girlfriend? - What?
你盯着我女朋友看
You're staring at my girlfriend.
我没有盯着她看
No, I wasn't staring.
废物
Wuss.
他们说他老婆都不知道他去了芝加哥
They said his wife didn't even know he was in Chicago.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
路易斯教练昨晚跟其他六人
Coach Lewis died in a fire last night
共同葬身于火场中
with six other people.
芝加哥市 警务区
我已经在这里等了一小时了
I've been here an hour now.
其他人叫我在这里等
The other guy told me to wait.
等待
Waiting.
许多人庸碌过了一生
Too many people go through life
等待着事情自己发生
waiting for things to happen
而非主动让事情发生
Instead of making them happen.
现在
Now,
来聊聊你看到了什么吧
let's talk about what you saw.
我骑着脚踏车送外卖♥♥经过H街时
I'm riding my bike down H street with my delivery
有个白♥痴♥冲出来撞到了我的车
when this little prick runs right into me.
价值28块钱的食物就掉地上了
28 bucks worth of food on the ground.
他从那个教堂里跑出来的时间点
He came running out of that church
正好就在教堂大火之前
right before it caught fire,
所以我猜是他杀了里面所有人
so I'm guessing he killed all those people.
如果再见到一次
Could you identify this "prick"
你能指认出那个"白♥痴♥"吗
if you saw him again?
有奖励拿吗
Is there a reward?
拿吧
Go ahead.
我不懂了 为什么给我这个
I don't understand. What's this for?
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表