剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
You're connected to us.
你一定是拯救世界的一员
You must play a part in saving the world.
你怎么了
What's happening to you?
我不是真的
I'm not...Real.
你不是真的
You're not real?
得走了 快走
We gotta move. Let's go.
永恒堡垒重建了吗
Has the eternal fortress been rebuilt?
快了 还需要一点时间
Almost. I just need a little more time.
没有太多时间了 大友
There's not much left, Hachiro.
-我知道 -是吗
- I realize that. - Do you?
因为你的电子玩偶释放了中村宽
Because your digital spawn freed Hiro Nakamura
摧毁了堡垒
and destroyed the fortress,
还不知如何 来到了这
and somehow ended up here,
我不得不依靠我的说服力
I have had to rely on my powers of persuasion
来拴住那个年轻的传送者
to keep that teenage teleporter
还不能让他完全信服
on a very tenuous leash.
再一次
And once again,
武士刀女孩成功地阻碍了我们
katana girl has managed to get in the way.
那是一座建筑
That's the thing about constructs.
他们专心在工作
They are single-minded.
你现在还活着的唯一理由
The only thing keeping you alive right now
因为只有你才能
is the fact that you're the only one capable
解决你自己造成的问题
of fixing the problem you created.
我知道
I know that.
干好你的活
Do your job.
否则我会当你面杀了你女儿
Or I will kill your daughter in front of you.
然后再杀了你
And then I'll kill you.
英 雄
重生
你们好 日长石的居民们
Hello, Sunstone residents.
是时候深入探究 找到那个快乐之地
Time to dig deep and find that happy place.
你们比自己所想的还要坚强
You are stronger than you think,
比自己所信的还更有价值
and worthier than you believe.
想象一下最能让你们得到宁静的地方
Visualize the place where you are the most at peace,
你们的快乐之地
your happy place,
第十一章 复♥制♥人来袭
美丽家园
a beautiful place.
今天 你们的快乐只有你们能主宰
Today, nobody is in charge of your happiness but you.
外面有多少人
How many are out there?
不知道 上百人吧
I don't know. Hundreds.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
我母亲的变♥态♥计划 给超能力者装袋贴标签
My mother's sick plan. Bagging and tagging Evos.
把他们的超能力下载至科技公♥司♥
Downloading their powers into Tech.
不止这样
It's more than that.
她在准备大决战
She's prepping for Armageddon.
地球将要燃烧
The earth is going to burn.
我接手的那份工作时最后一次见到你
That job I took the last time I saw you?
那是为了帮一个女孩躲避雷诺塔斯的迫♥害♥
It was to keep a girl hidden from Renautas.
她叫玛丽娜
Her name is Malina.
她和她哥哥是超能力者 能阻止人类灭绝事件
She and her brother are evos who can stop the H.E.L.E.,
那我们要找到他们俩
Then we need to find these two.
从哪开始着手
Now how do we start?
这有人能帮助我们
There's someone here who can help our cause.
她叫迈卡·桑德斯
Micah Sanders.
好的 分头行动吧
All right, let's split up then.
你们去对付帕克曼
You guys deal with Parkman.
我们去接我侄子 穆里西奥神父和这个迈卡
We'll grab my nephew, father Mauricio and this Micah.
-走吧 -走吧
- Let's go. - Let's go.
他是其中一个解密人
He's one of the truthers.
法拉赫
Farah.
我搞定他了
I had him.
日长石庄园的来宾们
Sunstone guests,
让我指引你们去往幸福之地的路
let my voice guide you to your happy place.
这边来 走吧
Over here. Come on.
找到你的中心点 然后安顿下来
Find your center and settle there.
平静是我们的目标
Serenity is our goal.
携手合作是我们的宗旨
Cooperation is our purpose.
找到你的中心点 然后安顿下来
Find your center and settle there.
肯定是这其中的一个吧
It's got to be one of these, right?
很难说
Your guess is as good as mine.
平静是我们的目标
Serenity is our goal.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
携手合作是我们的...
Cooperation is our--
你要干什么
What are you doing?
增加胜算
Evening the odds.
冠军
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
帮助我跟上你们超能力者的脚步
Helps me keep up with you evo types.
是你做的吗
Did you build it?
是的
Yeah.
看起来像...那些墨西哥摔跤手叫什么
It looks like... What are those Mexican wrestlers called?
自♥由♥摔跤手
Luchadores.
家族传统 从我祖父开始的
Family tradition. My grandfather started it.
据说他拒绝受贿打假赛
Legend has it that he refused a bribe to throw a match.
然后呢
What happened?
双腿被打断了
Got his legs broken.
以前我觉得他是个古怪的老头子
I thought he was a crazy old man,
但我现在知道他为什么拒绝
but now I know why he refused.
为什么
Why?
因为有时你必须勇敢维护
Because sometimes you have to stand up
一些比你自己更强大的事物
for something bigger than yourself,
就算那意味着双腿被打断
even if it means getting your legs broken.
但是我猜你已经知道这点了
But I'm guessing you already knew that.
我们去找人打一架吧
Now let's go kick some ass.
我明白我们被人包围了
Yes, I understand we're under siege,
但如果他们听不到我说话 我就能控制他们
but if they can't hear me, I can't control them.
让保安带你去控制室
Now get a security guard to take you down to the control room,
只是要修复
and just fix the...
只要说
just speak--
我就知道是你 雷内
I thought that was you, Rene.
迈卡·桑德斯在哪
Where is Micah Sanders?
只要你不使用你的超能力
You just-- you turn down your mojo,
我很乐意告诉你
and I'll be happy to tell you.
以前你是个好人
You used to be a good man.
-注重家庭的人 -以前是
- a family man. - I used to be.
然后我的家人抛弃了我
Then my family walked out on me.
-我并不怪他们 -家庭破碎
- I mean, I don't blame them. - Families break up.
令人难过 也无法开脱你的所作所为
It's sad. Doesn't justify what you're doing.
没错 他们没法带走我的自我厌恶
Yeah, well, they couldn't take my self-loathing.
我来问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你根本不知道能听到他人的想法是什么感受
You have any idea what it's like to hear everyone's thoughts,
日以继夜吗
Night and day?
所有的小事 痛苦 残暴
All the pettiness, misery, cruelty,
我已经在这建立了一个让大家都会快乐的地方
I have created a place here where everyone's happy.
-他们都会感激我的 -他们没得选
- They all appreciate me. - They don't have a choice.
老天赐予了我一个
I have been given an opportunity
做好事 拯救人类的机会
to do something good, to save humanity.
我母亲也是这么说
You sound like my mother.
我给我们所有的人指明方向
I have given us all a purpose.
我们所有的人发挥作用维护未来
All of us, we play a role in preserving the future,
你应该明白的
and you should understand that.
不 我不明白
No, I don't.
是的 知道我得到了什么回报吗
Yeah. You know what I get in return? Huh?
我得到了补偿我家人的能力
I get the ability to make this up to my family.
我已经赢得了通往未来的金券
I have earned the golden ticket to the future.
别自欺欺人了
Don't fool yourself.
你去不了的
You're not going.
没有一个超能力者能去 除非你插入舱里
No evo is, not unless they're plugged into a pod.
名单上没有我的名字
I'm on the list.
她欠我的
She owes me.
她说谎
She lied.
我的男朋友是个超能力者
My boyfriend, he's an evo.
她利用了他 正如她利用了一样
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表