剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
Okay?
好的
Yeah.
你还没回答我的问题
You still haven't answered my question.
我想过命运吗
Do I ever think about fate?
是的
Yeah.
我们找到彼此 而你恰好有一张
Well, we found each other, and you had a picture
我认识的孩子的照片
of some kid that I met,
所以是的 这一定有其意义所在
so yeah, I mean, it must mean something.
意味着我们注定会相遇
It means that we were destined to meet,
这样你就能帮我找到这个男孩
so you could help me find this boy.
听起来你对此确信无疑
You sound very certain.
没错
I am.
你说过你失去了目标
You said you lost your purpose.
是什么意思
But what do you mean?
怎么失去的
Like, lost how?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
你知道我讨厌什么吗
You know what I hate?
番茄
Tomatoes.
它们糟蹋了整个三明治
They contaminate the entire sandwich.
它们到处传播种子
They spread their seeds everywhere,
影响其他作物
infecting everything.
而且 水果就不该放进三明治里
Besides, fruits do not belong in sandwiches.
日长石庄园
你确定这样可行吗
You sure this is going to work?
只要你能躲开主管就可行
As long as you stay away from the Director.
检查你的对讲机
Check your coms.
试音 试音
Test, test, test.
好用 你的呢
It's working. How about yours?
好用
All good.
这个主管 他要干什么
This Director, what's his deal?
传言说他能进入你的大脑
Word is he gets into your head.
邦妮 今天很忙啊
Hey, Bonnie. Pretty busy today.
是啊 上面来了新命令
Yeah, new mandate from above.
要给时间旅行者和其他高阶能力者发奖金
Bonus fees for time travelers and other high value powers.
今天只有一个吗 迪耶林先生
Just the one today, Mr. Dearing?
我抓到他的时候他穿着这套制♥服♥
He was wearing this crazy suit when I got him.
这些东西还需要登记吗
You still catalog these?
我希望能让我留下做战利品
Was kinda hoping to keep it as a trophy.
迪耶林先生 你知道的 所有东西都要登记
Now, Mr. Dearing, you know we got to catalog everything.
不过最近这里比较忙
Although it's been so busy around here lately,
我肯定没人会注意
I'm sure no one would notice.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
基因正在测序
检测到超能力
他是真的
He's good.
我能拿到钱了吗
Can I get my money?
手续一办好 你就可以走了
Once the paperwork's done, you'll be out of here.
洛杉矶
不
No!
修道院的帕特修女也有一辆小卡车
At the convent, Sister Pat had a pickup truck,
但是比这个差远了
but it never did anything like this.
吃那么多垃圾食品会蛀牙的
You know, eating that crap is gonna rot your teeth.
我在弥补失去的时光
I'm making up for lost time.
我祖母从不让我吃糖
My grandmother never allowed candy,
即使是看电影的时候
even on movie night.
听上去很奇怪 但是...
It sounds weird, but...
只有看电影时我才觉得跟这世界有所关联
it was the one time where I actually felt connected.
与世隔绝
Beyond the walls.
我不觉得奇怪
Well, I don't think that sounds weird.
我和我妻子也喜欢带我们的儿子丹尼斯
My wife and I, we used to love taking our son, Dennis,
去电影院
to the movies.
爆米花 糖果 这些东西
Popcorn, candy, the whole shebang,
为了让他觉得自己是个普通小孩
just to help him feel like a regular kid.
有用吗
And did he?
他觉得自己普通了吗
Feel like a regular kid?
有用 是的
He did. Yeah.
他喜欢有趣的东西
He liked the funny stuff.
每当有人放屁的时候
Any time someone would fart--
他都会哈哈大笑
he had such a great laugh.
好吧 给我一块
All right, give me one.
别担心 这都不是事儿
Don't worry. It's not a problem.
他们要把这些他们需要的超能力者
They're shipping out all the essentials,
运出海外
the Evos they need.
告诉我 来到这里会怎么样
So tell me, what happens in here?
我们要对你进行评估 来决定
We evaluate you and determine
你是否符合组织标准
whether you're critical to the organization.
如果不符合呢
And if I'm not?
主管来了会跟你详细解释的
The Director will explain everything when he arrives.
这边
This way.
你的超能力是什么
So what's your power?
完全不出我所料 泰勒
You are so predictable, Taylor.
你真的以为你能逃掉吗
Did you really think you could get away with this?
你真的以为我找不到你吗
That I wouldn't find you?
你真的以为
Did you really think you could
你能逃过大屠♥杀♥吗
get away with mass murder?
在医院
When that nurse
当护士把你放进我怀里的时候
put you in my arms at the hospital,
我是爱你的
I loved you.
我努力保护你不受任何伤害
And I've tried to protect you from the world.
你为什么就不能相信我是为你好呢
Why can't you just trust that I know what's best?
说得真好 妈妈
You're good, Mom.
我差点就信了
Almost got me.
但事实是
But here's the thing.
你抓了弗朗西斯
You took Francis.
你以一己私利杀害超能力者
You killed Evos to suit your own purpose.
而你现在的这些感情戏码
And this whole emotional manipulation thing
再也不会对我有用了
isn't gonna work on me anymore.
你把文件发给谁了
Who did you send the files to?
我死也不会告诉你
I'd rather die than tell you anything.
你是谁 这又是怎么回事
Who are you? What is this?
抱歉给你来了这么一出
Sorry for the subterfuge.
我们必须确保能相信你
We had to be sure that we could trust you.
你们是"英雄解密"吗
Are you Hero Truther?
我只是被追捕的超能力者之一
I'm just one of the hunted.
我要找到弗朗西斯·卡尔普
I need to find Francis Culp.
雷诺塔斯也抓了一个对我们非常重要的人
Renautas is holding someone very important to us as well.
他是我们组织的创始人
The founder of our movement.
最初的解密者
The original Hero Truther.
我们要怎样才能救回他们
How do we get them back?
我们希望借助你的帮助
We are hoping you can help with that.
"只有靠资源维系生命
"A population can only be preserved
一个种群才能存活下去"
if there are resources to maintain its survival."
托马斯·罗伯特·马尔萨斯牧师如是说
Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus.
两百年前他就说对了
200 years ago, he was right.
我们当初为何不听他的呢
Why didn't we listen?
我有告诉你我是在农场长大的吗
Did I ever tell you that I grew up on a farm?
克拉维德女士 恐怕你没给我说过
I don't believe you mentioned that, Miss Kravid.
我们自给自足
What we grew was what we ate.
从地里采摘下就直接上桌
Farm to table.
这就是我们的生活方式
It was just our way of life.
你找到我女儿了吗
Did you find my daughter yet?
她最后出现在洛杉矶
She was last spotted in Los Angeles.
红发 非常聪明
A redhead-- very clever.
她足智多谋 值得称赞
Well, she's resourceful, I'll give her that.
我派了几个人去找她
I have a couple of men on it.
你给我停下 你会毁了这美食的
Will you just stop? You're decimating it.
泰勒知道如何玩失踪
Taylor knows how to go off the grid.
你必须得比她聪明才行
You have to outsmart her.
我们认为她和"英雄解密"有联♥系♥
We believe she's contacted Hero Truther.
他们一直在找迈卡·桑德斯
They've been trying to find Micah Sanders,
他们所谓的领袖
their so-called leader.
你觉得他们知道我们抓迈卡干什么吗
Do you think they have any idea what we're using Micah for?
尽你所能阻止他们
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表