剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
你利用一个变形者陷害了苏雷什
You framed Suresh using a shape-shifter.
是吗
Is that right?
之后你又利用我妹妹的暗影
And then you used my sister's shadow
让峰会上所有人的能力失效
to dampen everyone at the Summit's powers.
然后把所有人炸飞
Then you blew them all up.
可你还是救了我
And yet, you still saved me.
你说会让我见我妹妹
You said you'd let me see my sister.
我当时说的是 只有我
Actually, I said that I was the only chance you had
能让你见到你妹妹
of seeing your sister.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
别担心 弗拉迪先生 我说话算话
Don't worry, Mr. Frady. I'm a woman of my word.
法拉赫·娜扎恩
Farah Nazan...
何必要吓我这么个老女人
You shouldn't sneak up on an old woman.
我对谁都这样
I sneak up on everybody.
来见见人类的希望
Meet mankind's greatest hope.
至少是一半希望
Half of it, at least.
我们完了
等时机到来
When the time comes,
她和她哥哥一定要在奥德萨集♥合♥
she and her brother must be brought together in odessa,
但是不能太快
but no sooner.
为什么
Why not?
因为 法拉赫
Because, Farah...
我还有事没能告诉她
There's something I haven't had the heart to tell her.
别使蛮劲
要善于用菜刀
来了
请稍等
美子
我有点事
饭马上就做好了
我多年来都没笑过
谢谢你
你要去哪里
这个世界很危险
我教你的东西一定要践行
你是再也不回来了吗
来了
我们都有命运
如果你能纠正我的错误
我们就会再见
武士刀是关键
什么
美子
万事小心
奥德萨郊区
哥
Hey, Q.
菲比 天哪 菲比
Phoebe! Oh, my god, Phoebe!
我的天哪
Hey. Oh, my god.
天哪
My god.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
是为了我好
Only good things.
我一直觉得很迷茫 很多余
All my life, I've felt lost, out of place.
埃丽卡让我的人生有了意义
Erica gave me a purpose.
意义 就是大屠♥杀♥吗
What? Killing thousands of people?
你错了 昆汀
You have it all wrong, Quentin.
埃丽卡是要救我们
Erica's gonna save us.
听我的
Please...
来吧
Come.
你会明白这才是唯一的办法
You'll see that this is the only way.
埃丽卡盯上你了 另一个你
Erica is onto you, well, the other you.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我解决了他
I took care of him.
这一天的记忆基本消除
Most of the day erased.
很好
Good.
必须这样
It has to remain that way.
克莱尔的孩子们必须保证藏好
Claire's kids must remain hidden at all costs.
我希望你能照顾好内森
I trust you'll watch over Nathan,
帮助他隐姓埋名
keep his identity a secret.
我保证谁都不会知道
No one will remember otherwise.
莫莉 远程监控一下内森和玛丽娜
Molly, monitor Nathan and Malina remotely.
其他人都盯好
Keep tabs on everybody.
由于你的能力
Erica is going to come after you
埃丽卡会找你
because of your power.
相信我 我死也不会供出他们
Trust me, I'd rather die than give them up.
你能帮我争取点时间吗
You think you could give me a head start?
当然
Sure.
你想去哪里
Where do you want to go?
印度 金奈
Chennai, India.
需要把真♥相♥告知莫辛德的母亲
Mohinder's mom needs to know the truth about him.
好吧 看来轮到我了
Well, I guess it's my turn.
准备把我送回该在的地方了吗
Ready to send me back where I belong?
内森 记住 送人穿越时间的时候
Nathan, remember, when you're sending someone through time,
你是在触碰时空这个整体
you're pinching the fabric of the time-space continuum--
爸爸 我明白了 真的
Dad, I've got it. Seriously.
真乖
That's my boy.
一年后见
I'll see you in a year.
你也一样
And you too.
太棒了
Yatta.
内森 你必须带着你母亲和卡斯帕
Nathan, you must take your mom and caspar
去很遥远的地方
somewhere far away from here.
那你呢
What about you?
别担心 我永远会在你身边
Don't worry. I will always be with you.
如果哪一天你觉得迷茫或痛苦
看这个就好
第九奇迹
一本漫画吗
其实是美国动画书
它写明了我的未来 引导了我
也许也能引导你
别这样
Don't do this.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
告别
Saying good-bye.
不行
You can't.
能跟你们俩生活在一起
Living with you, the both of you,
我已经很满足了
is more than I could have ever asked for.
谢谢
Thank you.
拯救我们的儿子 拯救世界
Save our son, save the world.
我不会丢下你们
No, I'm not leaving without you!
你必须这样做 这是你的使命 儿子
You must. This is your important destiny, my son,
我发誓要守护的使命
one I was sworn to protect.
这是我的 走吧
This is mine. Go.
快走
Now!
这一刻我已经等了15年
I've been waiting 15 years to finish this.
爸爸 不要
Dad, no...
我必须回去
I have to go back.
-不行 太危险了 -放开我
- No, it's too dangerous. - No, let me go!
不 我能救他
No. I can save him.
卡斯帕 帮帮我 我不能连他也失去
Caspar, help me! I can't lose him too.
-放开 -我得消除所有记忆
- Get off! - I'll have to take everything.
-他只会记得你 -动手吧
- He'll only remember you. - Do it!
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's going on?
我们怎么会在这里
How did we get here?
快走吧
Come on, let's go.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
听说丹佛不错
I hear Denver's nice.
走吧
Come on.
下次得注意下着陆技巧
Just got to work on that landing.
科罗拉多 米甸
班内特 你去哪里了
Bennet! Where you been, man?
现在
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
前一秒钟 武士刀女孩还在挥舞着刀
Like, one second, katana girl's swinging her sword around,
后一秒 你们就都消失了
and then next second, both of you are gone.
发生了什么
What happened?
-你还活着 -是啊 没托你的福
- You're alive. - Yeah, no thanks to you.
哈里斯差点砍了我的头 后来...
Harris nearly took my head off and then--
成功了 对不对
It worked, didn't it?
我去 太牛逼了
Holy crap! That's awesome!
什么
What?
穿越时空感觉如何 阿宽在哪里
What's time travel like? Where's Hiro?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是你恢复了记忆 对吧
But you got your memories back, right?
是你说的
Hey, you were the one who said,
"不能再有秘密 不得知情不报"
"No more lies, no more omissions."
我冒着很大的风险 兄弟
I'm putting it all on the line here, man!
克莱尔生了双胞胎
Claire had two babies.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表