剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
也许你帮我个忙
Maybe you do something for me,
我就帮你保守秘密
I'll keep my mouth shut.
好 任何事
Yeah. Anything.
是什么
What?
上车
Get in.
卡洛斯与何塞·古铁雷斯
还好吗 何塞
You okay, Jose?
没事 葬礼很顺利
Yeah. I guess it was a good funeral.
加利福尼亚州 东洛杉矶市
很多人来了
A lot of people came.
因为你♥爸♥是个好人
‘Cause your dad was a good man.
你要坚信这一点
You hold on to that.
何塞 你妈妈要你回公♥寓♥
Jose, your mother wants you to come back to the apartment.
卡洛斯 能借一步说话吗
Carlos, may I speak with you?
-可以 但我真应该 -就一会
- Yeah, I should really just-- - It'll only take a moment.
奥斯卡生前跟我说你俩之间的隔阂
Oscar told me about the rift between you two.
我希望你找机会跟他和好了
I hope you had a chance to reconcile.
我不知道 也许已经和好了
I don't know. Maybe we did.
他爱你
He loved you.
对你抱有很高的期望
Had high hopes for you.
而我让他失望了
And I disappointed him.
抛弃了家庭
Abandoned the family, yeah?
我祖父穿着马戏服四海为家
Look, my grandfather ran around in a luchador costume.
他是个小丑
He was a clown.
也许我只想做个小丑
And maybe I wanted to be known for something else.
我们都戴着面具 卡洛斯
We all wear masks, Carlos.
面具下的一切才最重要
What matters is what's underneath.
-你可以来找我... -我很好
- Maybe you come see me-- - Yeah, I'm doing okay.
奥斯卡因支持失败者而死
Oscar died because he stood up for the underdog.
千万别忘了
Never forget that.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
我刚参加《终极失败者》时候
When I started "The Biggest Loser,"
我体重110公斤 现在我80公斤
I weighed 242 pounds, and today I'm at 177.
减了30公斤
That is 65...
该死的遥控器要换电池了
Damn remote needs batteries.
我不明白
Uh, I don't understand.
我究竟在干什么
What am I doing?
你要让我的继父消失
You're gonna make my stepfather disappear.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
就因为他想让你给他买♥♥电池吗
'Cause he wants you to buy batteries for him?
不 因为他简直是个魔头
No, because he's a freaking monster.
至少你有爸爸
At least you have a father.
我连我爸爸是谁都不知道
I don't even know who mine is.
我为了见他会不惜一切
I'd do anything to meet him.
无论你♥爸♥是谁 他肯定不会这样对你
Whoever he is, I doubt he'd do this.
对不起 真糟糕
I'm sorry. That's--that's awful.
我不知道他会发生什么事
I don't know what happens when I...
他甚至可能掉进火山
he could fall into a volcano.
他死的越惨越好
The more painful, the better.
别逼我这样做
Please don't make me do this.
看啊 他整天坐在沙发上喝酒
Look, this guy sits on his ass all day and drinks.
我妈打两份工 他还打她
My mom works two jobs and he beats her, too.
我很难过 真的 但是
I'm sorry. I-I really am, but...
你怎么还在这
What the hell you still doing here?
你可别自己找打
You don't want to poke the bear.
我希望我回来时他就不在了
He better be gone when I get back.
我去买♥♥电池 爸爸 汤米留在这儿
I'll get the batteries, pops. Tommy's gonna hang.
我家人总会让我去…
My family would always ask me to go do...
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
雷诺塔斯公♥司♥雇我扫描并数字化
I got hired at Renautas to scan and digitize
所有与首科公♥司♥有关的文件
any files concerning Primatech.
本来一切正常 直到我开始看那些文件
Everything was fine until I started reading the files.
雷诺塔斯公♥司♥这种科技巨头居然
Seemed ironic some tech giant like Renautas, like,
入股首科这种小造纸公♥司♥ 真是讽刺
buy into some tiny paper company like Primatech.
你为什么不在首科干了
Why'd you stop working at Primatech?
因为雷诺塔斯把它买♥♥下了吗
Was it because Renautas bought the company?
不 我是在峰会之后离开的 因为
No. I left after the summit. After...
没错 你的女儿 我很遗憾
That's right. Your daughter, uh, I'm sorry.
我6月13号♥也在那里 我为什么还活着
I was there June 13th. How did I survive?
我以为是爆♥炸♥
I thought that I didn't remember because of the trauma
导致我失忆的 但是
of the explosion, but...
克莱尔也在那里
Claire was there, too.
而我没能救她
And I didn't save her.
我一定要知道为什么
And I have to know why.
我很肯定雷诺塔斯是整个大屠♥杀♥的幕后黑手
No, I'm pretty sure Renautas was behind the whole slaughter.
但其他人不这么认为
That's not what the world believes.
你认识莫辛德·苏雷什的
You knew Mohinder Suresh.
你觉得他有能力制♥造♥大屠♥杀♥吗
Was he capable of mass murder?
不 但他为什么要跑
No. But why is he running?
为什么雷诺塔斯公♥司♥要陷害 蒸发
Why is Renautas framing, disappearing,
杀害那些超能力者呢
and killing evolved humans?
这就是我来找你的原因
That's why I came to find you.
我想如果有人知道答案 那就是你
I figured if anybody had answers, it was you.
你知道吗
Do you?
怎么了
What?
我要去奥德萨
Odessa.
我需要我的文件才能找到
I need my files so I can track down
一个叫莫莉·沃克的超能力者
an Evo named Molly Walker.
她仅凭意念就可以找到某个人
She can locate anyone just by thinking about them.
他们十年前为她建立了一整套系统
They built a whole system around her ten years ago.
我得在他们之前找到她
I've gotta get to her before they do.
米可
你们带我去哪
我看不见你
米可
等等 那是
父亲
父亲 我找到你留给我的剑了
我来带你回家
我们还不能走
我们还有未完成的使命
不
米可
Miko!
米可
Miko!
快喝 快喝
New shooter, new shooter.
超能力者不得入内
停止下注
No more bets.
赢家
Winner.
宝贝 你给我吹口仙气吧
Why don't you give those a little wind for me, honey?
赢家
Winner.
你真棒
You're incredible.
再来一次
All right, let's go again.
你一直都这么幸运吗
Are you always this lucky?
我看到你之后才变得幸运的
Only since I laid eyes on you.
你一定是我的幸运星
You must be my good luck charm.
七点
Seven!
你知道吗
Uh, you know what?
我们被人盯上了
We are attracting the wrong kind of attention.
咱们去别处玩吧
Why don't we take this party somewhere else?
我去兑现金 我们可以回酒店喝杯酒
I'll cash out, we can grab a drink back at my hotel.
我很乐意
Love to.
我没兴趣
Not interested.
我正在看《终结失败者》
I'm watching "The Biggest Loser."
幸灾乐祸的人 我理解那种趣味
Ah, schadenfreude. I understand the attraction.
我来是为了向你提供一个机会
I'm here to discuss an opportunity
你一定会觉得非常吸引人
that I think you will find pretty darned attractive.
不如请我进屋喝几杯吧
What do you say you invite me in and crack us each a tallboy?
洛杉矶时报
协管超能人 钢铁杰克
"The Evo vigilante, El Vengador,
杀害三名警♥察♥
killed three police officers."
匿名报道称一名女子被强♥奸♥
"There was an anonymous report of a women being ra-raped.
巡警尤金·帕科夫斯基指认罪犯
Patrolman Eugene Pakowski identified the assailant."
尤金·帕科夫斯基
尤金·帕科夫斯基
Eugene Pakowski.
我玩了很久的"永恒现实"
想要成为最棒的
就得坚持自己的承诺
也就是和你在一起
你是个
不可思议的奇迹
请小心点
那家伙下手很重
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表