剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
and Kevlar, lots of Kevlar.
一定要尝尝这个辣金枪鱼
Gotta try this spicy tuna.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 泰勒 不过你认识我们的一个朋友
No, Taylor, but you do know a friend of ours.
这位朋友是谁
What friend is that?
莫莉·沃克
Molly Walker.
你要帮我们把她救出来
You're gonna help us break her out.
是的 没错
Yeah, you are.
关于你母亲的研究部门 你知道些什么
What do you know about your mother's research division?
你们以为自己在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
她的安保系统是什么样的
What kind of security does she have?
诺亚·班内特
Noah Bennet.
组织里的元老级成员
The original bag and tagger.
别靠近 泰勒
Careful, Taylor.
什么样的母亲会让自己的女儿
What kind of mother puts her own daughter
从事这样的工作
into this line of work?
她相信我会完成任务
One who trusts me to get the job done.
也或许她根本不在乎你的死活
Or maybe one who doesn't care if you take a bullet.
知道吗 我跟你妈妈差点就碰见了
You know, I almost met your mom once.
六月十三号♥
June 13th.
就在爆♥炸♥发生之后
Right after the bombing.
我只想面对面问问她
All I wanted was one minute so I could ask her
我的妹妹到底出什么事了
face-to-face what happened to my sister.
安保系统严密
Security was too tight.
我根本无法靠近她
I couldn't get near her,
不过现在 我能得到所有的答案了
but now, I can get all my answers.
你以为能查出什么来
What do you think you'll find out?
她在绑♥架♥无辜的人
She's kidnapping innocent people.
你根本不知道她想达成什么目标
You have no idea what she's trying to accomplish.
你就知道吗 你认为
And you do? What is it you think
她想达成什么目标 泰勒
she's trying to accomplish, Taylor?
把人类关起来 折磨他们
Locking up human beings? Torturing them?
你并不知道她有没有折磨他们
You don't know that.
但他们都是人 泰勒
But they are human beings, Taylor.
这你一定也明白
You must have seen that.
相信我
Believe me,
所有的父母都会对孩子撒谎
all parents will lie to their kids
保护他们免受真♥相♥的伤害
to protect them from the truth.
我并不是要求你背叛你的母亲
I am not asking you to betray your mother.
我只是要求你去问问她
I'm just asking you to question her.
德克萨斯
的乌托邦
弗朗西斯怎么了
What happened to Francis?
每次当我怀疑自己走的路时
You know, every time I doubt the path I'm on,
我就会想你 泰勒
I think about you, Taylor.
妈妈 能不能别翻旧账
Mom, can we not drudge up the past for once?
你出去乱搞 我并不生气
Look, I'm not mad at you for sleeping around.
我只担心你跟他们中的人胡搞
What upsets me is you would sleep with one of them.
别说得好像一♥夜♥情♥
You act like this is just some fling.
-他是个超能力者 -他人很好
- With an evo. - With a great guy
而且我非常在乎他
who I care about a lot.
你什么时候变得这么偏执了
When did you become such a bigot?
你根本不知道我是什么样的人
You have no idea what I am
也不知道我要达成怎样的目标
or what I'm trying to accomplish here.
那就告诉我 妈妈 让我也参与其中
Then tell me, mom. Bring me in for once.
为什么要抓这些人
Why are we rounding these people up?
你知不知道铝曾经是
Did you know that aluminum used to be
世界上最稀有最珍贵的金属之一
one of the rarest, most valuable metals in the world?
我只问了你一个简单的问题
I asked you a simple question.
在拿破仑三世统治时期
In the courts of Napoleon III,
法国皇室的餐具是纯金的圆盘子
French royalty were served in round plates of solid gold
而只有国王本人
while only the emperor himself
才有幸用铝的盘子用餐
had the honor of eating on a plate of aluminum.
过去铝就是如此稀有
That's how hard it was to come by,
当然 几十年以后
and of course a few decades later,
一位名叫查尔斯·马丁·霍尔的化学家
a chemist by the name of Charles Martin Hall
发明出一种从尘土中提炼铝的方法
developed a way to extract aluminum from common dirt
几乎分文不用 此举一出
at almost no cost, and just like that,
铝便从皇室的宴会厅
it went from the banquet halls of royalty
走进了平民的厨房♥里
to the pantries of peasants,
这些都只因为一个人的灵光乍现
all because of one person's creative spark.
这不是演讲 妈妈
This isn't a Ted talk, mom.
把真♥相♥告诉我 你到底在寻求什么
Just tell me the truth. What are you really after?
富足 泰勒
Abundance, Taylor.
一个物质充裕的世界
A world of infinite supply
这样你们就不必遭受战乱
so that you never have to suffer through war,
饥荒 污染 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥以及贪欲
hunger, pollution, terrorism, greed.
也不必面对这个拥挤自私
I mean, all the horrible consequences
注定要毁灭的星球的可怕的将来
of an overcrowded, selfish, doomed planet.
但你依旧没有回答我的问题
But you still haven't answered my question.
我们为什么抓捕超能力者
Why are we rounding up evos?
为了拯救我们的种群
To save our species.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
苏珊·莫里斯医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Susan Morris to ICU.
苏珊·莫里斯医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Susan Morris to ICU.
汤米
Tommy!
你没事真是太好了
I'm so glad you're okay.
哥们
Dude.
你们在这干什么
What are you guys doing here?
朋友被醉酒的司机拦腰横撞
A friend gets t-boned by a drunk driver,
我们总不能坐在家里干等着...
we're not gonna sit at home with our thumbs up our--
他听懂了 布莱德
He gets the point, Brad.
我们都很担心你
We were worried about you.
托马斯·克拉克
Thomas Clark?
我妈妈没事吧
Is my mom okay?
她是钝性脾损伤
She suffered what we call a blunt splenic trauma
导致内出血
causing an internal hemorrhage.
但她现在没事了 是吗
But now she's fine, right?
她稳定下来了
She's stable,
不过我们仍然需要对她进行输血
but we're still gonna have to do a blood transfusion.
行啊 那就输吧
Okay, great. Let's do it.
有什么问题
What's wrong?
血库里现在没有O型阴性血
We don't have any O-negative blood on supply.
这种血型很稀有 而且自从有了超能力者
It's quite rare, and ever since the evos came out,
献血工作已经跟往日大不相同了
blood donations aren't what they used to be.
那我的血呢 可以把我的血输给她 对吗
What about mine? You can give her mine, right?
血亲间的血液更可能匹配 但是...
Well, blood relatives are more likely to be a match, but--
那就验血
Then test it.
汤米
Tommy.
她是我唯一的亲人了
She's the only family I have.
加拿大东北部
我都快忘记流汗是什么感觉了
I almost forgot what it feels like to sweat.
是不是有种怪异的新鲜感
Isn't it weirdly refreshing?
巴基斯坦信德人从不流汗
The Sindhis of Pakistan do not sweat.
我们发光 这样上帝才能看清楚我们
We glow so that god may see us better.
当然了
Of course you do.
为什么不走了
Why are we stopping?
记号♥在那面 正如她们说得那样
The signs were there just like she said they'd be.
我们没时间多做停留
We don't have time to just stop.
时间 你对时间又了解多少
Time? What do you know about time?
我已经不是个孩子了 法拉赫
I'm not a child anymore, Farah.
难道你从不好奇我们为什么把你藏在北极吗
Have you ever wondered why we kept you hidden in the Arctic?
他们在追捕你 玛丽娜
They've been hunting you, Malina.
从你出生那一天开始
Ever since your first birthday,
我们的敌人就到处找你
our enemies have been searching for you
他们只有一个目的
with only one thing in mind--
让你死
death,
所以我们必须让你活着
which is why we must fight them back with life.
土壤
冷静点 先生
Calm down. Calm down, sir.
我们没有任何恶意
We pose you no threat.
我现在需要帮助
I need help out here now!
是的 这里有两个...
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表