剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
看到了谁
Who do you see?
人们可以发求救信♥号♥♥
Is there some superhero signal we should use?
你怎么知道别人有麻烦
How do you detect trouble?
这是关键 我们感觉得到
That's the thing. We sense it.
你还记得尼克在学校欺负你吗
Remember when Nick was bothering you at school?
我告诉了老师 他就老实了
I spoke to the teacher, and the teasing stopped.
我只是没告诉你
I just didn't tell you.
我知道那是你做的
I knew you did that for me.
现在我们可以一起打击犯罪
And now we can fight crime together.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
只要我们在一起
As long as we're together.
何塞 快点 我们得走了
Jose, come on, we have to leave.
复仇者 敌人就在这儿
El Vengador, the enemy's here!
他发现了我们的位置 爸爸
He's found our secret location! Dad!
快点 该走了 快点
Come on, let's go! Come on.
别这样 让我走
Stop! Let me go!
何塞 是我 卡洛斯 快 快
Jose, it's me, Carlos. Come on! Come on.
我不想走
I want to stay!
穆里西奥神父 我得把你们救出去
Father Mauricio, I have to get you out of here.
我知道外面是什么样 我的孩子
I've seen the other side, my son.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go!
我们为什么要走
Why would we leave?
这里有我们想要的一切
We've all found what we want right here.
什么
What?
何塞 我会回来的
Jose, I'll be back.
迪耶林 帮帮我
Dearing, help.
有意思 你可真有意思
Interesting. You are very interesting.
你一生都在掩饰自己
You spend your life hiding who you are
痛恨你的超能力
and hating your powers.
作为主管 我见过各种人
You know, as the director, I've seen all kinds of people,
但当了赏金猎人的警♥察♥
but a cop turned bounty hunter?
我还是第一次见
That's--that's a first.
为了一己私利追杀自己的同类
Oh, hunting your own kind for personal gain,
为了钱 你的道德底线真是创了新低
for money, that's-- that is a new low.
至少我的目标更崇高
At least I have a higher purpose.
你不值得被救赎 我的朋友
You are not worthy of being saved, my friend.
我们真是自己最厉害的敌人 对吧
We really are our own worst enemy, aren't we?
你自己来决定接受什么样的惩罚吧
Well, I leave it to you to determine your own punishment.
主管马上就回来
The director will be with you in a moment.
你今天可真是在这大闹了一场
Well, you have caused some drama here today.
离开这然后带着你的人
Get out of here, grab your people,
逃出去
and go?
你真是这么打算的吗
Is that really your plan?
你能读取我的思想
You can read my mind?
而且我知道
And I know that, uh,
你不是超能力者
you're not an Evo.
你到这来是为了救你的朋友
You came here to save your friends,
此举很高尚
which is noble.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
他们在这里生活得很幸福
They're happy here.
除了你的朋友迪耶林
Well, except for your friend Dearing.
他可能没那么幸福
Maybe not so much.
还记得那个游戏吗 别人告诉你
Remember that game where someone tells you
不要去想某件事
not to think about something,
而你所能做的就只是
and then that's all you can do?
满脑子在想那件事
Think about it.
他爱你 对有报有很高的期望
He loved you. Had high hopes for you.
每个人都有秘密 卡洛斯
Everybody's got one thing, Carlos.
而我让他失望了
And I disappointed him.
他让我逃离...
He had me all escape from...
没错 就是那件事成就了你
That's it, one thing that defines you.
你救了我们 班内特 你救了我
You saved us, Bennet. You saved me.
告诉我 卡洛斯 是什么事
Tell me, Carlos, what is it?
说吧 卡洛斯
Come on, Carlos.
他死了
He was dead.
是什么 说吧
What is that? Come on.
说吧 小塞 告诉我
Come on, Mijo, digame, ah?
怎么回事
What's happening?
从我脑袋里滚出去
Get out of my head!
你在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
卡洛斯
Carlos.
你隐瞒了一个可耻的秘密 卡洛斯
You're hiding a shameful secret, Carlos.
你一直活在谎言里 对吗
You're living a lie, ah?
有意思 好吧 看看结果如何
Interesting. All right. Let's see where this goes.
小心行事
Watch your steps!
上 快上
Go, go, go!
我们需要支援
We need support!
古铁雷斯
Gutierrez?
古铁雷斯
Gutierrez!
古铁雷斯 我们快扛不住了
Gutierrez, they're knocking us out!
进去 拿起你的武器
Get in there and use your weapon.
法拉赫·娜扎恩
Farah Nazan.
真有趣
That's interesting.
可能比我想得要有用
Might be more useful than I thought.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
汤米 你去哪了
Tommy, where did you go?
你不能就那么突然消失不见
You can't just disappear like that.
卡斯帕死了
Caspar's dead.
什么
What?
她打中了他
She shot him.
谁 谁对他开枪了
Who? Who shot him?
在摩尔店里 我们得过去
At Moe's. We have to go.
怎么不管用了
It's not working.
没关系 冷静点
It's all right. Just stay calm.
再试一次
Try again.
还是不行 怎么回事 不能...
I-I can't. What's happening? It's not--
好吧 我们得赶紧离开这里
All right, all right. We gotta get out of here right now.
汤米 求你 别走
Tommy, please, don't--don't go.
在这陪着我妈妈 好吗
Stay with my mom, okay?
好了 我们得走了
Okay, we gotta go.
离开这栋大楼
Get out of the building.
跑
Run!
还不够快
Not so fast.
昆汀
Quentin?
看来你已经见过我妹妹菲比了
I see you've met my sister, Phoebe.
放下枪
Drop your gun.
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
做我一直都在做的事
What I've always been doing.
和雷诺塔斯一起拯救世界
Working with Renautas to save the world.
你就是那只蝴蝶[蝴蝶效应]
You're the butterfly.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他是我们唯一的希望
He's our only hope.
我很清楚他是谁
I know exactly who he is.
如果你敢扣动扳机
If you even think about pulling that trigger,
我就杀了他
I will kill him.
我说到做到 诺亚
I'll do it, Noah.
我开枪了
I'll do it!
该走了
Time to go.
怎么回事 我该怎么做
What's going on? What do I do?
保持镇定 汤米
Stay calm, Tommy.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
先生 只允许警方人员进入
Sir, police personnel only.
我知道 是我打电♥话♥报♥警♥的
Yeah, I'm the one who called.
诺亚·班内特
Noah Bennet.
玛丽娜
Malina?
先生
Sir.
我是她祖父
I'm her grandfather.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表