剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
No. No.
我不知道要不要说
I'm not sure I'm gonna.
他不是什么好人
It's not like he's a good guy or anything.
你不是...
You weren't...
-他不会... -不
- He didn't... - No, no, no.
不是那样的 爸爸
Nothing like that, daddy.
你决定自己该干什么了吗
You decide what you're gonna do?
我只想让你知道你的决定...
I just want you to know that the decision...
不管你决定...
whatever you decide...
我都会支持你
I've got your back, okay?
拖延得够久了
Enough stalling.
我要见弗朗西斯
I want to see Francis.
马上
Now.
你
You.
弗朗西斯死了 对吗
Francis is dead, isn't he?
他早就死了
He's been dead this whole time.
你为什么这么恨我
Why do you hate me so much?
泰勒 拜托
Taylor, please.
是我做了什么吗
Is it something I did?
我就这么让你失望吗
Was I that much of a disappointment to you?
回答我
Answer me!
至少对我说一次实话
Tell me the truth for once.
我太担心了
I was so worried.
我不知道该打给谁
I didn't know who else to call.
拜托了 医生
Please, doctor.
她一直在咳血
She's been coughing up blood.
很像是因空气中的煤尘所引发的肺病
Likely lung disease from all the coal dust in the air.
她的情况看上去很严重
Her condition looks to be fairly advanced.
求你了
Please.
告诉我你能帮她
Tell me you can help her.
我能
I can.
妈妈
Mommy?
亲爱的
Honey.
这孩子看上去跟我真像
That girl looks an awful lot like me.
她的能力会随着年岁增长而进一步显现
Her abilities could manifest when she gets older.
可能是像我这样的治愈者 也可能是别的
Could be healer like me, could be something more,
其他不一样的能力 更棒更有意思的能力
Something different, something interesting and wonderful.
她就跟我住吧
She'll live with me.
这样做最好
That'll be the better thing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你没有其他选择
You don't have a choice.
退下
Go.
赶紧退下
Go, now.
一直以来 你都是
You are and always have been
我人生中最好的馈赠
the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.
这就是实话
That's the truth.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我们重新开始
We start again.
你和我...
You and me...
和这个世界
and the world.
美好的未来
Perfect future.
只有牺牲上亿人后才有可能实现
It's only possible if billions of people die.
生命中充满各种不可能的选择
Life is full of impossible choices.
我做了我的选择
I've made mine.
我已经做好承担责任的准备了
I am prepared to live with them.
该轮到你来做决定了
It's time for you to make yours.
跟我来
Come with me.
你和你的孩子
You and your baby.
我的孙儿
My grandchild.
让我们从头开始
Let's start over again together.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, mother.
你还是这么慷慨大度
As usual, you're being very generous,
但我宁愿死
but I'd rather die
也不要和你一起生活在空无一人的世界里
than go on living in an empty world with you.
人类灭绝事件前7小时
怎么回事
Hey. What is it?
我妈妈
My mom.
她看上去那么年轻
She looks so young.
这就是那位臭名昭著的拉拉队长吗
So this is the infamous cheerleader, huh?
走吧 去找你的哥哥
Come on. Let's go find your brother.
我欠他一个道歉
I owe him an apology.
玛丽娜 摘下你的帽子
All right, Malina, take off your hood.
-有人可能会认出我 -没错
- Someone might recognize me. - Exactly.
你会让她送命的
You're gonna get her killed.
你昨天还想要她的命呢
Says the guy who tried to kill her yesterday.
我跟你说过了 我们要吸引汤米的注意力
Look, I told you, we need to get Tommy's attention,
做好的办法就是利用那边的那帮记者
and the best way to do that is with that news crew right there.
万一埃丽卡·克拉维德也看到了呢
What if Erica Kravid sees it too?
也许会
She probably will.
但走运的话 汤米会先她一步到这里
But fortunately, Tommy will get here faster, right?
过来
Come on.
你得在某个显眼的地方
You need to do it in front of something recognizable
比如那个标志
like that sign,
所以走到这个圆圈中心
so just get in the middle of the circle there.
你可以的
You got this.
没事的 做你该做的
It's okay. Do your thing.
太厉害了
This looks amazing!
11个州的民众正在
Evacuations are underway in 11 states
从亚利桑那州到路易斯安那州撤离
across the southern part of the country,
跨越国家南部
from Arizona to Louisian.
民众的反超能力者情绪持续增长
Anti-Evo sentiment has continued to grow
认为是他们才招致了这场灾难
with many blaming evolved humans for the impending disaster.
现已经到了紧急关头 特别是在...
The situation has come to a head in one particular event..
有人吗
Hello?
得州的奥德萨 一名年轻女子在中心...
in Odessa, Texas, with a young girl at the center...
汤米 我知道你在外面
Tommy, I know you're out there.
-我真心希望你能看到这则消息 -怎么了
- And I really hope you get this message. - What?
天啊 是她
Oh, my God, it's her.
玛丽娜
Malina.
就是她曾经上过学的地方
The same place she went to school.
求你了 汤米 快点
Please, Tommy, hurry.
必须让她哥哥看到这个
Her brother has to see this.
这是我们唯一的希望
It's our only hope.
我能存储这则新闻
Okay, I can restore the transmission,
发送到所有能接收到讯号♥的设施上
send it out on a loop to anything that receives a signal.
汤米 我知道你在外面
Tommy, I know you're out there,
我真心希望你能看到这则消息
and I really hope you get this message.
疏散导致民众情绪紧张
威尔斯联盟高中-得州,奥德萨
我正在得州奥德萨的威尔斯联盟高中
I'm at Union Wells high schol in Odessa, Texas,
就是她曾经上过学的地方
the same place she went to school.
求你了 汤米 快点
Please, Tommy, hurry.
出什么事了
What happened?
我去了密苏里
I went to Missouri,
去了那个玛丽娜救下所有人的地方
to the place where Malina saved all those people,
像个傻瓜一样找线索
looking for clues like an idiot.
你不是傻瓜 汤米
You're not an idiot, Tommy.
我得及时赶回去
I need to go back in time.
趁玛丽娜还在那里时找到她
Find Malina when she was actually there.
不 你♥爸♥爸说得很清楚
No, your dad was very clear.
干预时间很危险
Tampering with time is a very dangerous game.
我不在乎
No, I don't care.
这是我们拯救世界的唯一办法
It's the only way we can save the world.
我正在得州奥德萨的威尔斯联盟高中
I'm at Union Wells high school in Odessa, Texas,
就是她曾经上过学的地方
the same place she went to school.
不是的
No, it's not.
汤米 我知道你在外面
Tommy, I know you're out there,
我真心希望你能看到这则消息
And I really hope you get this message.
我正在得州奥德萨的威尔斯联盟高中
I'm at Union Wells high schol in Odessa, Texas,
就是她曾经上过学的地方
The same place she went to school.
被改动了
It has been changed.
我就知道这么多
As far as I know. That's all I have.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表