剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
I'm thinking maybe a little more carrot than stick
会比较合适
might be in order.
或者不必
Or not.
时间快到了 菲比
It's almost time, Phoebe.
我从未控制过这么强的黑暗力量
I've never made this much darkness before.
必须要笼罩整个峰会
It has to cover the entire summit.
如果我没有这个力量呢
What if I don't have the strength?
那我建议你发掘你的力量
Then I suggest you find it.
或者想想一直在找你的哥哥
Or that brother that's been looking for you?
昆汀
Quentin?
当世界毁灭时
When the world ends,
他会与之一起燃烧
he's going to burn right along with it.
我们有共识了吗
Do we understand each other?
继续
Keep going.
英 雄
重生
丹尼斯 怎么了
Dennis, what's happened?
过来
Come here.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我看看
Let me see.
我刚刚在玩
I was playing.
不知道阳光照在我的手上
I didn't know my hand was in the light.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是想做个普通人
I just want to be normal.
没事的
It's okay.
伤得不是很严重
Doesn't look too bad.
我去拿药
I'll go and get the medicine.
小伙子 我们说好的
Buddy, buddy. Come on, you know the deal.
日光对你来说很危险
Sunlight is dangerous for you.
你得更小心一点
You have to be more careful.
这个问题我们说了几遍 有一百遍了吧
How many times have we talked about this, a hundred?
我是超人丹尼斯
I'm super Dennis!
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10m -13 -14 l 13 -14 l 13 12 l -13 12 l -13 -14
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
最新美剧下载
www.ZiMuZu.tv
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10m -13 -14 l 13 -14 l 13 12 l -13 12 l -13 -14
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
你已经长大 我已经老了
You're getting too big, and I'm getting too old.
好了 超人丹尼斯
All right, come on, super Dennis.
来帮你涂点药
Let's get you fixed up.
喷雾
Spray.
还行
Oh, that's not too bad.
我们见过比这更糟的
We've seen worse than that, haven't we?
-跟你交换 -谢谢
- Trade you. - Thanks.
你们应该过来看看
You know, you guys should come and see
这些难以置信的超能力者
all of these incredible Evos.
他们无处不在 太神奇了
They are everywhere. It is amazing.
有的人还能飞
Some of 'em can fly.
有的人能瞬移 就像
Some of 'em can teleport, just like...
他们突然出现在另一个地方
they're somewhere else.
有的人能读心
Some of 'em can read minds.
有的人能再生
Some of them can regenerate skin.
是真的 他们能
No joke. They can-- they can--
-能重新长出四肢 -好
- They can grow back limbs. - Okay.
-他们能自愈 -好了
- They can heal themselves. - There you go.
不疼了
All better.
那又怎样 我们付钱给他们吗
So what? We're just gonna pay them?
要恳求他们吗
We're gonna beg them?
和有超能力的人不一样
It's not like someone with a power
不能就这样给他注射疫苗 卢克
can just inject him with a vaccine, Luke.
这说不准
We don't know that.
我只是担心会给他虚假的希望
I'm just worried that we're giving him false hope.
有希望总比没希望好不是吗
Isn't some hope better than no hope at all?
这是真的 这些人拥有真正的超能力
This is happening. These people have real powers.
他们就在我们面前 我的确抱有希望
And they're right in front of us right now, and I do have hope.
我希望至少有个人
I have hope that at least one of these people
可以帮他过上更好的生活
can do something to help him live a better life.
他之所以认同超能力者
He only identifies with Evos
是因为你一直和他说他很特别
because you keep telling him he's special.
他是很特别
He is special.
他不是 卢克
He's not, Luke.
日光性荨麻疹不像超能力
Solar urticaria isn't just-- just like a power
可以自♥由♥开关
You can turn on and off.
我听到你们在吵
I hear you guys arguing.
我们没在吵 亲爱的 我们只是在商量
We're not arguing, honey, we're just having a discussion.
没啥区别
Same difference.
史蒂文斯
Stevens?
我们的人数统计如何
How's our head count?
还不错
It's good.
签到快完成了
Check-in's almost complete.
所有的代表都到了
All the delegates have arrived.
我们还在等几个主讲人
Well, we're still waiting on a few keynote speakers.
克莱尔呢
Claire?
你在犯老糊涂吗
Are you having a senior moment?
我刚和你说了 她来了
I just told you, she's here.
她来了 在哪
She's here? Where?
我之前说了 她一直在保持低调
Like I said before, she's keeping a low profile.
那就好
Oh, that's great.
你换衣服了吗
Did you change?
那中村宽呢
What about, uh, Hiro Nakamura?
你跟他走散了吗 他刚刚还在这
What, did you lose him? He was just here.
史蒂文斯
Stevens,
我检查的时候发现
when I checked,
车♥库♥区域没有保安信息
there was no security detail in the garage.
-怎么回事 -他们被调走了
- What's going on? - We pulled them.
所有的保安都被调到了西入口
We put all the guards on the west entrance.
是谁下的命令
Who the hell gave that order?
埃丽卡·克拉维德
Erica Kravid.
山形企业
日本 东京
请进
大友八郎 欢迎
你的"永恒现实"让我印象深刻啊
多谢夸奖 中村先生
很高兴您能喜欢
你真的创造了一个更好的游戏世界吗
那得看你希望的世界里有什么了
要有奇幻
冒险
还有龙
救赎如何
如果说我们创造了一个能拯救人类的世界
而且只有你
才能做得到
拜托 八郎
先给我看看你的游戏吧
人类需要有人干预
埃丽卡和雷诺塔斯公♥司♥
计划将人类从毁灭中拯救出来
只有你才有能力
给我们一个更安全的未来
你得帮帮她 阿宽
我和埃丽卡只有合作关系
我并不是她的手下
中村先生 求你了
我有很长一段时间没做时空旅行了
那不好意思了先生
是你逼我的
你在对我做什么
奥德萨 首科公♥司♥
这是克莱尔能去的唯一地方
This is the only place left Claire could be.
她以前放学后
She used to come here sometimes after school
有时会来这里写作业
and do her homework.
诺亚 别担心 我们会找到她的
Don't worry, Noah. We'll find her.
我们开始吧
Let's get to work.
这是我为峰会做的安保方案
My security briefing for the Summit.
爆♥炸♥集中在地下车♥库♥
The explosion was centered in the underground garage.
安炸♥弹♥的人越过了安保
Whoever placed the bombs bypassed security
在这里 这里 还有这里都放了炸♥弹♥
and then set the charges here, here, and here,
这些可以炸掉支撑梁
which took out the support beams.
如果我们能拿下这三个
If we could get to these three--
快到那里去
Over there right away.
这里
Over here.
和《哈利波特》一样
Like "Harry potter."
我单独和他谈谈
Give us a moment.
你和克莱尔联♥系♥过了吗
Have you touched base with Claire?
你为什么背着我重新安排安保方案
Why did you go behind my back and rearrange security?
诺亚 你想太多了
Noah, you're overthinking.
你让一半的建筑处在无人看守中
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表