剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
Just do whatever you have to do to stop them
然后把我女儿带回来
and bring me my daughter.
想好吃什么了吗
Decided yet?
胡椒薄荷一直是我的最爱
Peppermint's always been my favorite.
这是巴黎买♥♥的
It's from Paris.
我男朋友送的
It's from my boyfriend.
他总是那么贴心
He's so thoughtful.
你应该好好珍惜那些美好的回忆
You should treasure those memories.
正因为他们 我们才有人性
They're what define us.
没了那些记忆 就如同亡魂一般
Without them, you're a lost soul.
初恋
First loves,
只有一次
they only happen once.
稍等一会儿
Oh, be right back.
介意过来坐坐吗
Care to join me?
不论你认为汤米做了什么
Whatever you think Tommy did--
不要说话
Stop... talking.
姑娘 一共多少钱
Miss, how much do I owe you?
别干傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
-姑娘 -把他弄走
- Miss? - Get rid of him.
1.75美元
That'll be $1.75.
反面 运气真不好
Tails. Bad luck.
找个地方给我坐下
Why don't you take a seat?
冷静
Calm down.
过去和他坐一起
Join him.
快点
Now!
正在营业
停止营业
迪耶林 能听到我吗
Dearing, can you hear me?
警卫已被搞定 我现在下楼去
I took care of the guard, and I'm on my way downstairs.
你在哪里
Where are you?
还在等着办手续
Still waiting on the paperwork.
下午好 我是你们的主管
Good afternoon, this is your director.
可能是老生常谈了
Cliche as it may sound,
但这是你们余生的第一天
this is the first day of the rest of your life,
想想要如何才能积极地成长起来
so think about how you can effectuate positive growth.
调整呼吸
Focus your breath.
找到自己感觉最安全 最舒心的点
Find your safest, happiest place.
平息思绪 听我口令
Calm your mind, and let my voice guide you.
深吸一口气 呼气
Take a deep breath in and a deep breath out.
保持呼吸
Continue breathing.
再深吸一口气 然后呼气
Take another deep breath in, and let it out.
从今天起 除了你没人能主宰你的快乐
Today, nobody is in charge of your happiness but you.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath in...
你真没开玩笑
You weren't kidding about this place.
-呼气 -窗户上没有栅栏
- And a deep breath out. - No bars on the windows.
为啥没人逃走
Why is no one leaving?
后面还有一栋建筑
There's another building around back.
我去看看何塞在不在里面
I'm gonna see if Jose's there.
为什么耽误这么长时间
You know what the holdup is here?
从没有过这么久的
It never usually takes this long.
新规定需要验证DNA签名
New protocol requires a DNA signature.
什么
A what?
他们只是再次验证
Oh, they're just double checking.
以确保没有尚未显现能力的漏网之鱼
You know, making sure Evos aren't turning in Evos.
我们用棉签擦拭取样 验证通过你就可以进去了
We'll get you swabbed, and you'll be on your way.
好吧
Yeah.
带他去见主管
Take him to the director.
很难吗
That bad, huh?
小伙子 真的很难找到你啊
You're a hard dude to find, man.
我猜是吧
I guess.
很讽刺不是吗
Ironic, huh?
注定要拯救世界
Meant to save the world,
却连根巧克力棒都吃不到
but you can't get yourself a chocolate bar.
谢了
Thanks.
-接个电♥话♥ -没事
- Excuse me. - Sure.
你女朋友和我在吃冰淇淋呢
Your girlfriend and I are having ice cream.
想过来一起吃吗
Do you want to join us?
妈的
Damn it.
我看得出你很痛苦
I can see you're in pain.
我知道承受着
I know how it feels
巨大的痛苦和悲伤是什么滋味
to be overcome with anguish and grief.
你只想轻松一点
All you want, even for a moment,
即使只是一小会儿
is to feel some relief.
释放一下
A release.
无牵无挂
To be unburdened.
我可以帮你
I can give you that.
我就是干这个的
It's what I do.
你看见地板上那枚硬币了吗
You see that penny on the floor?
你只要把它捡
All you have to do is pick--
快停手
Stop.
时候差不多了
It's about time.
放了他们 他们是无辜的
Let them go. They're innocent.
汤米 我在处理
Tommy, I'm handling this.
待在车里别出来
Stay... in the car.
求你了 你想让我做什么都可以
Please, I'll do whatever you want,
但别伤害她
but don't hurt her.
我以为杀了你就够了
I thought killing you would be enough.
但也许你得先亲眼看着你女朋友死掉再说
Or maybe you need to watch your little girlfriend die first.
不要 求你了
No, please!
我还希望你会在家里
I was hoping that you would have gone up in flames
被烧死呢
along with our house.
但我应该想到的
But I should've known.
坚持到底从来不是你的强项
Follow-through was never your strong suit.
看来你已经接受了自己的超能力
I see you've embraced your powers.
把枪放下 乔
Put down the gun, Jo.
无论如何丹尼斯都回不来了
None of this is gonna bring back Dennis.
我们杀的人 乔安娜 都白白死掉了
All the blood we spilled, Joanne, it was for nothing.
别告诉我你杀人的时候
Don't tell me you didn't feel better
没觉得舒服一点
when you killed them.
我没觉得
I didn't.
你撒谎
Liar!
我是为了你才这么做的
I only did it for you.
丹尼斯还活着的时候
When Dennis was alive,
你知不知道自己有超能力
did you know that you were one of them?
这些都不重要了 乔 把枪放下
None of that matters anymore, Jo. Just put down the gun.
跟你说吧
Tell you what,
我会向她开枪
I'll shoot her,
你再杀了我
you kill me.
大家就都开心了
Everyone wins.
我就和丹尼斯在一起了
And I'll be with Dennis.
不要
No!
停止营业
上车
Get in.
迪尔德丽 给我们看看你收集的证据
Deirdre, show us the evidence you've gathered.
使用你的能力
Turn on the lights.
这些是什么
What are these?
失踪人口的照片
Photos of the missing.
他叫迈卡 是我们的领袖
His name is Micah. He was our leader.
迈卡能够操纵所有数码
Micah has the power to manipulate anything digital,
和电子产品
anything electronic.
是不是我妈妈抓了他
My mother has him, doesn't she?
她在利用他 我们得阻止她
She's using him, and we need to stop her.
有没有他位置的线索
What are the leads on his location?
停 我认识这个地方
Stop! I know this place.
它是一个矿场主的房♥子
It belonged to the people who owned the mine
我爷爷在他死前都在为他工作
my grandfather worked at until he died.
我妈妈第一次赚到一百万美元的时候
When my mother made her first million,
这是她首先买♥♥下的地♥产♥
that's the first property she bought.
你在最宁静的地方
Where you're the most at peace.
让你快乐的地方
Your happy place.
美丽的地方
A beautiful place.
你看到了什么 听到了什么
What do you see? What do you hear?
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表