剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
我从来没见过你
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
不 等等
No, wait!
等等 回来
Wait! Come back!
我有点盼着班内特也来这了
I was kind of hoping Bennet would end up here too.
这里连守卫都没有了
There's no one even guarding the place.
不需要守卫了
There's no one left to guard.
伙计们 伙计们
Hey, guys, guys.
看那边
Take a look at that.
那是第一波太阳耀斑
It's the first solar flare.
我们得躲起来
We need to take cover.
那边 快点
There, come on.
-快点 快点 -我们走
- Come on, come on. - Let's go!
不 我们大老远跑过来不是为了躲
No, I didn't come all this way just to hide.
等进去以后再讨论吧
Let's have this discussion inside!
我得做点什么
I have to do something!
如果太阳耀斑袭来
If that solar flare hits,
汤米回来时 整个世界也不剩下什么了
There won't be much of a world left when Tommy gets back.
那个预言 你的预言还没到时候
The prophecy--your prophecy-- it is not time yet.
我得做点什么
I have to do something.
这不是你的命运 是我的
This is not your fate. It's mine.
我做过的事情是不可原谅的
I cannot be forgiven for the things that I've done,
但你救了我的命 而我相信
but you saved my life, and I have got to believe
这其中是有原因的
that there's a reason for that.
卢克 求求你...
Luke, please...
不要
Don't.
昆汀 不管发生什么事
Quentin, no matter what happens,
别让她离开这里
you keep her in here and make sure
并确保她到那座钟塔
she gets to that clock tower.
那你呢
What about you, man?
你呢
What about you?
你要干什么
What are you doing? Hey!
不不不 你疯了
No, no, no! You're being crazy, man!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
我找到子弹了
I got it, the bullet.
干得漂亮
Nice trick.
和你说了我能找到
Told you I could find it.
好了
There we go.
没事了
There we go.
玛丽娜
Malina?
她没事
She's okay.
他们去捷威了
They headed to Gateway.
有人吗
Hello?
我们需要帮忙
We need some help.
I-20公路发生了连环相撞
There was a pileup on I-20.
还有更多伤者
We've got more injured coming.
人都去哪了
Where is everyone?
他们都不见了
They're all gone.
请救救我女儿
Please-- my daughter.
看来我们走不了了
Looks like we're staying here.
别走
Please, wait.
回来吧
Come back, please.
你得回到过去
You got to go back now.
你得回到过去 你要记住
You got to go back. You need to remember.
你是谁
Who are you?
我就是你
I'm you.
我
Me?
什么 怎么可能
What? How is that possible?
我们可以在两个地方同时存在
We can be in two places at once.
你在这...
How long have you--
我们在这多久了
we been in here?
时间在这里没有意义
Time has no meaning here,
只有记忆
only memories.
记忆
Memories?
他们诱使我们去感知时间只是一条直线
They trick us into perceiving time as a straight line,
只有过去和未来
with a past and a future,
但实际上 时间是循环的
but really, time-- time is a circle.
而记忆是永恒的
And memories are timeless.
我们生活中的每一刻
Every moment of our life,
都存在于此
it exists in this place--
每一个记忆
every memory.
我的记忆被抹去了
My memories were erased.
在这里不是
Not in here.
但是你要深思 不然你还有我们的妹妹
But you got to think deep, or you, our sister,
世界上每一个人都会死去
everyone in the world is gonna die.
然后我们就会永远困在这个循环里
And we'll be stuck in this loop forever.
把注意力集中在某个时刻上
Focus on-- on a moment.
我们的童年 我们从哪里来的
Our childhood, where we came from...
我不知道
I--I don't know.
我想不起来
I can't remember.
你已经想起来了
You already have.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's wrong?
内森 过来
Oh, Nathan, come here.
世界要改变了
The world's about to change.
今晚在纽约中♥央♥公园
Tonight in New York's Central Park,
摄像机拍下了令人震惊的一刻
the shocking moment caught on tape
一名年轻女子从摩天轮上跳下来
as a young woman ?jumps from a ferris wheel
却在镜头前奇迹般地自愈了
and miraculously heals in front of rolling camera.
人类的未来
我叫克莱尔·班内特
My name is Claire Bennet.
这是我第...
This is attempt number...
已经尝试到数不清了
I guess I've kind of lost count.
极速细胞再生
Rapid cellular regeneration,
一些专家把这种现象称之为
with some experts calling this
人类进化的大♥跃♥进♥
a leap forward in human evolution.
而且也许不止她一人
And she may not be alone.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是你妈妈
She's your mother.
-我不明白 -我知道 宝贝
- I don't understand. - I know, baby.
是时候告诉你真♥相♥了
It's time you knew the truth.
你们是否有过那种
Do you ever get the feeling
注定要干一番大事的感觉
you were meant to do something extraordinary?
-你喜欢的那本漫画 -《第九奇迹》
- The comic book you love.. - "9th Wonders!"?
你和你最喜爱的人物
You have more in common
你们之间的共同点比你想象中的还多
with your favorite character than you think.
中村宽
Hiro Nakamura?
你与众不同 汤米
You are different, Tommy.
你总是与众不同
You'll always be different.
这男孩像他的叔叔和曾祖父
The boy is like his uncle and his great-grandfather.
他可以吸收超能力
He can absorb powers.
我叫中村宽
My name's Hiro Nakamur,
前任时空之主
former Master of Time and Space.
如果前路困难重重 你开始迷失方向
就看看这本书
我爱你 勇敢点
I love you. Be brave.
你是爸爸最好的儿子
You're the best son a dad could ever have.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我准备好拯救世界了
I'm ready to save the world.
那是什么
What is that?
第一次耀斑留下的卫星残骸
Satellite debris from the first flare.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
最好快点带你去钟塔
We'd better get you to the clock tower.
在我奶奶的幻象里
My grandmother's vision was of me
我是在钟塔下面 而不是躲在里面
under the clock tower, not hiding inside it.
玛丽娜 残骸会要了你的命的
Malina, the debris will kill you.
我们可以等在这里
We can wait it out in here.
这建筑很坚固
It's a pretty solid structure.
菲比
Phoebe?
菲比 不 菲比 不
Phoebe, no! Phoebe, no!
昆汀 昆汀
Quentin? Quentin?
不 不
No! No!
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表