剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
为了自己的未来准备
欢迎你们 捷威先驱者
Welcome, Gateway pioneer.
请从最近的门闸进入
Please proceed to the nearest gate station.
旁边空闲的工作人员
The next available representative
将核实您的证书
will verify your credentials
并开始注册
and begin the registration process.
请问 怎么...在哪...
Excuse me. What--where?
先生 请过来
Sir, over here, please.
您的姓名
What's your name?
下泽连
Ren Shimosawa.
谢谢您 下泽先生
Thank you, Mr. Shimosawa.
您需要登记领♥取♥手表
You'll need to register in order to get your watch.
这是您的身份芯片
That's your ID chip.
欢迎来到捷威
Welcome to Gateway.
大友君
你让我来的这是什么鬼地方
您正在收听的是KXKB新闻广播
You're listening to KXKB news radio,
最新有关地磁太阳风暴的消息
with the most current updates
搅得国民人心惶惶
on the geomagnetic solar storm terrifying the nation.
得州政♥府♥公开了一份紧急议案
Texas governor has declared a state of emergency.
市民们正被疏散至
Area residents are being evacuated
威尔斯联盟高中
to Union Wells High School.
-市民们将... -威尔斯联盟高中
- Residents are... - Union Wells?
那是克莱尔·班内特的学校
That's where Claire Bennet went.
如果真的在疏散
If there's an evacuation,
为什么还拦着大家
why are they stopping people?
一定是在找什么东西
Must be looking for something...
或者什么人
or someone.
一号♥公敌
Public enemy number one.
你进不了捷威
You are never getting into Gateway.
行驶时要多加小心
...exercise extreme caution while driving.
地磁异常...
Magnetic anomalies...
也许我们可以不去找汤米 而是吸引他的注意
Maybe instead of finding Tommy, we get his attention.
让他来找我们
Have him find us.
混合动力及电动车电池...
Hybrid and electric car batteries...
好吧
Okay.
怎么做呢
But how?
我们制♥造♥个小新闻
We make a little news.
首先要摆脱我们的累赘
First we get rid of our excess baggage.
继续收听更多
Stay tuned for more updates
前方发来的信息
as we receive them.
我知道捷威周围的
I realize that deploying the national guard
国防部署不是小事
around Gateway is no small favor.
州长 我没有时间和精力
Governor, I have neither the time nor the patience
去向一个仍然如此介意
to explain myself to somebody
公众舆♥论♥的人来解释一切
who's still so concerned with public opinion.
所以您最好挂掉电♥话♥ 戴好您的手表
So hang up your phone, strap on your watch,
让我来拯救世界
and let me save the world.
首科纸厂
你好埃丽卡
Hello, Erica.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
-有什么事吗 马修 -过去
- How can I help you, Matthew? - Get over there.
你向我保证过
You made some promises
会关照我家人的未来
concerning my family's future,
但是相反
but instead,
你却把他们当成消耗品
you treated my family like they're expendable,
当你的筹码
used them as leverage.
那么你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我也可以这样对你的家人
I can do the same to yours.
马特 等等
Matt, wait.
感觉怎么样 埃丽卡
How's that feel, Erica?
感觉怎么样 埃丽卡
How's that feel, Erica?
英 雄
重生
妈妈
Mom.
我们现在来谈谈家人吧 埃丽卡
Shall we talk about family now, Erica?
泰勒与这无关
Taylor has nothing to do with this.
是吗
Really?
我服从你的命令
While I was doing your bidding,
按照你的要求行事
jumping at your every move,
你都在用我的家人要挟
you were holding my family over my head.
我要三张去未来乌托邦的单程票
I want three one-way tickets to your utopian future.
我妻子我儿子和我 当时我们说好的
My wife, my son, and me. That was our deal.
这是建立在你履行职责的基础上
Our deal was based on you fulfilling certain obligations.
我自始至终都在履行职责
I lived up to my end of the bargain.
你让我摧毁的每个意志我都照做了
I ravaged every mind that you sent me.
日长石被毁了
Sunstone ended in disaster.
妈妈 照他说的做吧
Mom, give him what he wants.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我是说 如果你失去了女儿
I mean, it would be such a shame
也太可惜了
for you to lose your daughter...
和你的外孙
and your grandchild.
泰勒还没有告诉你吧
Taylor didn't mention that yet, huh?
一路平安
Travel safely.
再见
Adios.
你可以放下枪了
Oh, and you can drop the gun now.
太阳耀斑还有不到10小时就将来袭
With less than ten hours until the solar flare hits,
人类灭绝前9个半小时
首科纸厂
我们已经能感受到它的影响
we're already feeling its effects:
阿比林断电
power outages in Abilene,
阴云密布...
a dangerous cloud...
待在这儿
Stay here.
据报已接近中部地区
...are being reported near midland.
出来 快点
Get out, now.
你不再是那种人了
You're not that guy anymore.
玛丽娜 待在车里
Malina, wait in the car.
快走 快
Move, now. Go.
捷威传送完成
Gateway transfer complete.
谢谢你 汤米
Thank you, Tommy.
高级Q组传送完成
Advanced Team Q transfer complete.
你是说你尽力了吗
You're telling me this is the best that you can do?
我们做了一周
We've had a week.
对不起 但这样还不够
It's just not good enough. I'm sorry.
只能这样了
It'll have to work.
我们已经把人数缩减了这么多了
We're really cutting it close with these numbers.
事情比我们预料的来得快
Things moved more quickly than we anticipated.
只要保证12000人去到那边
As long as we get 12,000 people to the other side.
否则遗传基因会不够多样
Anything less, we won't have enough genetic diversity
来保证生出健康人群
to guarantee a healthy population.
我们不是要尽量多救人吗
We're supposed to save as many people as we can.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
其他的人会怎么样
What's gonna happen to everyone else?
你这个混...
You son of a...
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
弗朗西斯的孩子吗
Francis?
感觉怎样
How does it feel?
得知你外孙的父亲就是一个超能力者
Knowing your grandchild's father is one of them?
并不像你想象的那么意外
Not as unfamiliar as you'd think.
对不起 埃丽卡
I'm sorry, Erica.
我给了你父亲一些止疼药
I gave him something for his pain,
至于其他的我就无能为力了
but there's not much more I can do for your father,
理论上来说
medically speaking.
不过我有某种能力
I have certain abilities...
超越医疗的手段
beyond medicinal.
什么
What?
我能治好你父亲 埃丽卡
I can cure your daddy, Erica.
但你必须答应保密
But you must promise to keep it a secret
只有我们俩知道
just between us.
好
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
进来
Yes.
那孩子已经走了
The boy's gone.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表