剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, there are these two--
训练结束了
Training is over.
你到底是怎么了 外面天气那么好
What's the matter with you? It's gorgeous out.
我的头特别疼
I've been fighting this wicked headache
这几天都是如此 所以...
the last couple days, so--
不 不要 还是黑一点好
No, no, it just--it just-- it feels better in the dark.
吃片阿司匹林吧
Take a bloody aspirin.
不用 我会没事的
No, I'll be fine.
宝贝 我最近一直在想
Look, babe, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and...
我觉得也许
I think maybe
下一趟我就不去了
I should sit out this next appointment.
也许你也不应该去
Maybe you should too.
我们都不去了
Maybe we both should.
我们可以 可以租一条船
We could--I don't know, we could rent a boat
去看看夕阳
and watch the sunset,
开瓶酒
and maybe open a bottle of wine,
和以前一样 过正常的生活
be normal like we used to be.
正常
Normal?
还不算太晚
It's not too late.
热得像在太阳表面了
Feels like the surface of the sun.
是啊 就像我说的 我的头...
Yeah, like I said, my head--
也难怪你会不舒服
No wonder you're not yourself.
来
Here.
休息一下 多喝点水
Get some rest, drink plenty of fluids,
我回来的时候给你买♥♥点药
and I will pick you up some meds on the way back.
我们曾经也很幸福 对吧
We used to be a part of something special, weren't we?
记忆中的事情总是很美好
Things always look better in the rear view.
不 我们当时很开心 我知道的
No, we were happy. I know we were.
事情会变的 卢克
Things change, Luke.
人也要跟上变化
You gotta keep changing with them.
乔安妮
Joanne.
什么事
What?
我还爱着你
I still love you.
很美 对吧
It's beautiful, isn't it,
大自然真是不可思议
When nature's so unpredictable?
他们知道要发生什么了吗
Do they have any idea what's really coming?
希望他们不知道
I hope not, for their sake.
可我孤身一人
But I'm just one person.
要是救不了他们怎么办
What if I can't save them all by myself?
你不是一个人 玛丽娜
You're not alone, Malina.
有人会帮你的
You'll have help,
即使他们还不知道
Even if the others don't know it yet.
美子 自从我们起飞你还没有说过话
我一直在想那人在山形大厦里说的话
你是说那些关于你已经死了的话吗
嗷
如果你已经死了 你就是个僵尸
你摸起来可不像个僵尸哟
连 这可不是开玩笑的
而且你刚才还吃了饼干
有那么多美味的人类在这儿
僵尸是不会吃饼干的
那他为什么要这么说
我也不知道 美子
我也不关心
因为我认识的你
是活碰乱跳的
他说
我父亲和我有一样的能力
大友八郎也能跳进他的游戏里吗
难怪他的游戏那么真实
原来他就生活在其中
所以他才被抓并被带进永恒现实
而只有你才能救他
这是你的使命 美子
我真是倒霉啊
我要是救不了他怎么办
别灰心 武士刀女孩
如果任务不艰难
就显示不出你的英勇了
你把战衣改装成什么样了
What did you do to the suit?
胜利者
来看看第二代战衣
Meet version 2.0.
建议你站远点儿
You might want to stand back.
原来你给自己做了套高大上的服装
So you made yourself a fancy costume.
我是不是应该觉得你很厉害
Am I supposed to be impressed?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, a little.
你要是能配得上这身衣服
Become a man who's fit to wear it,
我才会觉得你厉害
then I'll be impressed.
我这么做不是为了讨好你 神父
I'm not doing this for you, father...
也不是为了奥斯卡
or for Oscar.
那你为什么要戴面具
Then why don the mask?
因为我想相信一次天意
'Cause for once, I want to believe in something bigger than me.
迪耶林警监会找你的
Captain Dearing will be looking for you.
我觉得他可能也盯上我了
I have a feeling he might be onto me as well.
那我们还是先去找他吧
Then we'll just have to get to him first.
妈妈 别生气...
Mom, don't get mad, but...
我去验了血 看自己是不是和你匹配
I had my blood tested to see if we were a match.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我怎么能冒着暴露自己的危险这样做
How could I risk exposing who I am?
但我别无选择
But I had no choice.
测试结果出来了
The test results came back.
怎么样
And?
你的血样不匹配
You weren't a match.
怎么可能
How could I not be?
说不准的 即使是最近的亲属也不一定匹配
It's never a sure thing, even amongst family members.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do?
有她配型的最近的血库
Well, the closest blood bank with her type
在印第安纳州南本德市
is in South Bend, Indiana.
我可以下订单 但是可能要等六个小时
I can put in an order, but it could take up to six hours.
汤米
Tommy,
你有什么要告诉我的吗
is there something you want to tell me?
告诉你什么
About what?
怎么样了
What happened in there?
她还是需要血
She still needs blood.
汤米 你要去哪儿
Tommy, where are you going?
印第安纳州 你要一起去吗
Indiana. Want to come?
42#研发中心
对不起 只允许授权员工入内
Sorry, cleared employees only.
你们知道我是谁吗
But you do know who I am?
知道 克拉维德小姐
Yes, Ms. Kravid.
很好 那你们应该知道会发生什么
Good, then you should've seen this coming.
我们去找莫莉
Now let's find Molly.
快到了
We're close.
莫莉就在附近
Molly's in here somewhere.
我们不想开枪 但你也不要轻举妄动
We don't want to shoot you, but we will if necessary.
"我们"
"We"?
是他抓了我妹妹
That's the guy that took my sister,
至少是他们中的一个
or at least one of them is.
数到三趴在地上
Hit the ground on the count of three.
-等会儿 什么 -一
- Wait, what? - One...
他们万一知道她在哪儿呢
What if they know where she is?
-二 -你讨厌死了 班内特.
- Two... - I hate your face, Bennet.
三
Three.
我们不停下来讨论一下这事吗
How are we not pausing to have a conversation about this?
你看见了吗 看见了吗
You just saw that, right? Right?
三个大男人就这么变成了一堆盐
Three dudes just kind of crumbled into piles of kosher salt?
我见得多了
Welcome to my world.
这份超能力者的名单简直是天赐良机
I'm telling you, this list of evos has been a godsend.
你还记得我们第一次杀超能力者的情景吗
Remember the first one we killed?
当然
Of course.
杀完人后 你心满意足
Afterward, you were so content.
你满足得都要飞起来了
You were so blissfully satisfied.
我从来没见过有人睡得那么香
I have... never seen anyone sleep so soundly.
后半夜我一直趴在马桶上吐
I spent the rest of that night hunched over a toilet.
现在说这个干什么
Why are you saying this now?
我们失去了儿子 乔安妮
We lost our son, Joanne,
过去的一年我一直好害怕
and for the last year, I've been so terrified
会连你也失去
that I would lose you too,
而事实是 我已经失去你了
and the truth is I have lost you.
我也已经不是我自己了
I have lost myself.
我们失去了对方
We have lost each other.
想杀我就开枪吧
If you want to do it, do it.
我真的爱过你
I really did love you.
你有没有觉得自己注定要
You ever get the feeling you were meant to do
干一番大事
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表