剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
人类就要灭绝了
Our species goes extinct.
那就让我看看
Then show me.
如果你说的是真的 我想亲眼看看
If what you say is true, then I want to see it.
告诉我时间和地点 我们这就过去
Tell me when and where, we're going.
英 雄
重生
捷威 未来
你是怎么来到这里的
How did you get here?
是埃丽卡派你来的吗
Did Erica send you?
我在什么地方
你从哪个年代来的
What year are you from?
我父亲就被困在这里吗
我父亲在哪
Where's my father?
连在哪
Where's Ren?
好了 我们会带你进去的
Okay, we're going to have to take you in.
我们只想确认你...
We just want to make sure that you're--
日长石庄园
没有警卫
No security.
只有排污管可以走
The only thing I could find was sewage pipes.
从地下进攻
Attack them from underneath.
不错 可行
Yeah, it could work.
一定还有其他办法
There has to be another way.
也许你该从你反♥社♥会♥的母亲那
Maybe you should've stolen a blueprints
偷张建筑设计图出来
from that sociopath mother of yours,
因为这是她的地盘
since she runs the place.
你母亲利用迈卡和他的超能力
Your mother is using Micah and his powers to--
来操控每一条信息
to control every single bit of information out there.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
所以 除非你有更好的办法进去
So, unless you have a better way to break in,
否则就这么定了
that is the plan.
我有
I do.
我有办法了
I do!
我认为我那反♥社♥会♥的母亲可以帮助我们
And I think that sociopath mother of mine is gonna help us.
我们要出去了 走吧
We're just heading outside. Let's go.
向前看
Eyes forward.
我明天就能处理好其他超能力者
I will have the rest of the Evos processed,
让他们整装待发 心甘情愿地
ready, and willing,
被送去捷威
and sent to Gateway by tomorrow.
非常感谢
We appreciate that,
但我们仍需要找到那个女孩
but we still need to find the girl.
有希望让她的保护者开口吗
Any luck getting her protector to talk?
我刚想说这个
Well, it's funny you should say that
因为我还在审问她
because I'm still working on her.
快点吧 计划已经开始了
Work fast, we're on our way.
别担心
Don't worry.
今天过得怎么样 法拉赫
How are you today, Farah?
医生说你的枪伤愈合得很好
Doctor says your gunshot wound is healing nicely.
我快没时间和耐心跟你耗了
I'm running out of time and patience.
那女孩在哪
Where's the girl?
意念要是也能开手铐
Mind unlocking the handcuffs too?
那样我就能掐死你了
So I can choke you out.
这个想法就很容易读
See now, that thought was easy to read.
你意志很坚定
You're tough.
你知道吗
You know that?
事情很简单 法拉赫 我只需要你
Here's the deal, Farah. All I need from you...
告诉我那女孩去哪了
is to know where that girl wandered off to?
就这样
That's it.
谁在照顾她
Who's watching her now?
诺亚·班内特 安吉拉·佩里呢
Noah Bennet? What about Angela Petrelli?
你打不倒我
You'll never break me.
你目睹过那场战斗
So you saw combat?
在国外帮助过美军
Helped the 'ole, U.S. Of A. Overseas.
但你知道这有个人
But do you know there's somebody else here
曾跟你并肩作战吗
who fought with you side-by-side.
卡洛斯·古铁雷斯
Carlos Gutierrez.
想起来了吗
That ring a bell?
你说我把他带来会怎么样
What do you say I bring him in here?
帮你敞开心扉
Help you open up a little bit.
我发现...
You know, I found...
一旦一个秘密被揭露出来
when one secret is revealed,
更深的秘密 就更容易发掘了
the deeper ones, they come so much easier.
我敢说 今天我们一定会有突破性进展
I got to say, I think today's gonna be our breakthrough day.
她是什么样的人
What was she like?
我母亲
My mother.
意志坚定
Tough...
但是很体贴
but thoughtful.
她总支持弱者
She always rooted for the underdog.
固执
Stubborn.
也不知道她是跟我学的还是天生如此
Not sure if she learned that from me or she just was.
你让我想起她了
You remind me of her.
-没关系吧 -没有
- Is that okay? - Yeah.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know,
离开你和你哥哥
leaving you and your brother behind
是我所做过最艰难的决定
was the hardest decision I ever had to make.
没事的
It's okay.
安吉拉跟我说过你这样做的理由
Angela told me why you did what you did.
为了我们的安全
For our safety.
埃丽卡·克拉维德想要汤米做什么
What does Erica Kravid want with Tommy?
为什么绑♥架♥他
Why did she kidnap him?
为了即将到来的那件事
This thing that's coming,
人类灭绝事件
the H.E.L.E.,
埃丽卡计划利用汤米的超能力
Erica's plan is to use Tommy's power to jump
把一小部分人送到遥远的未来
a limited number of people over it in to the distant future.
来重启世界
Restart the world.
但为什么她不想救所有人呢
But why wouldn't she want to save everyone?
我想比起人类 她更关注人性
I think she likes humanity more than human beings.
老兄
Dude...
你的超能力真是最酷炫的
you have like, the coolest power ever.
这就是未来
This is the future.
一片荒凉
It's all gone.
人类灭绝了
Nobody's here yet
因为你选择坐视不管
because you haven't decided to save them.
无论如何 这已经在所难免
No matter what, this was inevitable.
这就是你和你妹妹没能阻止人类灭绝事件的证明
Proof that you and your sister failed to stop the H.E.L.E..
但是这里
But this...
这里是未来的第一座城市
This is the first city of the future.
什么
What?
我称它为捷威
I call it Gateway.
这就是你能拯救人类的方式 汤米
This how you can save mankind, Tommy.
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
有人看见武士刀女孩了吗
她的角色好像又被锁了 或者被困在永恒要塞了哈哈
我听说她的刀丢了然后放弃任务了
为什么加入个那么牛逼的角色又让她死掉呢
美子 你在哪
有人看见那个幕府将军吗
Did anyone see that Shogun?
法拉赫
Farah.
古铁雷斯
Gutierrez!
跑到你位置上去 快
I need you to move your position now!
古铁雷斯
Gutierrez.
古铁雷斯 古铁雷斯 他们发现我们了
Gutierrez, Gutierrez they're lighting us up!
好吧 所以你当时吓傻了
Okay, so you froze up.
你只好暴露身份
You had to expose yourself,
用超能力来救他
use your powers to save his ass.
他凯♥旋♥成为战争英雄
He comes home a war hero.
你却销声匿迹
You go into hiding.
然后安吉拉·佩里
And Angela Petrelli,
找到你让你带走玛丽娜
called on you to have you take Malina.
带她去哪 快说
Take her where? Come on.
法拉赫 带她去哪
Farah, take her where?
说吧 法拉赫 她在哪
Come on, Farah. Where is she?
我们可以在一起的
We could be together.
你还没告诉她 是不是
You haven't told her that yet, have you?
你知道她想跟你一起离开吗
Did you know that he wanted to run away with you?
是的 自从你们分开 他还没忘记你
Yeah, hasn't gotten over you, since you parted ways.
保护不了你兄弟
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表